• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human vs Composite Tree (Grace!)

though since composite tree doesnt appear in real life, he'd need to know to prepare for the outcome of the best combat applicable parts of every tree, which he wouldn't know in advance

also, I disagree with the logic used in the older thread. for instance, if we're going with the idea that CT grows at the speed that usain bolt runs, then its regen would be SUPER fast, and CH would have a hard time chopping it down with an axe. plus, theres also the 40 pound exploding poisonous fruit which would certainly penetrate any gas mask

Keep in mind, Tree has 1 day to prepare, grow, and spread as well, unlike the previous thread.

yeah, if this tree grows at the speed that usain bolt runs, then there could reasonably be like a hundred trees maybe 10 or something of which could be full grown (there's almost certainly more than this, but I would call this a super bare minimum)

could a composite human reasonably be able to make throwable (or launchable) napalm bombs in less than a day?

I'm pretty sure a human with a trebuchet and a bunch of napalm bombs could take out a small forrest of composite trees without needing to get get close enough to be effected by any of the trees defenses

Composite Organism FRA.

I'll take that as a vote for Dante. Any more votes?

1 vote 'til Grace

KnightOfSunlight said:
Alien X uses... uh....
how the **** did he win matches?
Just use the wank arguments

-Alien X EEs

-Alien X is 26-D scaling from Naljian

-Alien X puts a galaxy in someone and blows them up

-Alien X snipes from another universe

-Alien X can do anything and turn goku into a fish so he beats green lantern

KnightOfSunlight said:
Alien X:
Notable Victories

Princess Peach (Mario Bros.)
"X is bloodlusted? Bellicus and Serena probably know about all their capabilities because of nigh-omniscience so they use information manipulation to change peach's life force into literal peaches."

FRA train on something out of character based on a hax never used uwu

I wanna say that CH actually wins by slinging napalm from a distance after doing about an hours worth of research on the tree then spends the other 23 hours making the napalm and trabuchet

so i guess thanks to the latest update it doesnt really matter, but did you not count my vote for human?

Back