• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, we never got to know which end of the Bikini Bottom was accepted.

Y'know what I'm making Hank vs Nightmare. If this is fair, which it isn't, so will that.

Insecurity97 said:
For a sec I thought you meant Hank Hill
...I'll make two matches. Hank J. Wimbleton is who I meant, though. Hank probably wins, but people apparently really like Nightmare, so I'll hijack that popularity.

Jackythejack said:
when does it just become intentionally putting Nightmare in a match where he can't win??

just curious
We already did this, aka intentionally putting CH in a match where he can't win. A 9-C CH with no weapons nor prep only barely won against Baldi, and Baldi literally only attacks once a second. This is really stompish, honestly.

I'll make Hank vs Nightmare when I get home.

Honestly, CH should at least have weapons. Otherwise, he's basically physically incapable of hurting Nightmare. All the skill in the world doesn't matter if you're punching a giant metal robot. (Not to say he's actually metal, because we don't know, but his dura is comparable.)

To be fair though we weren't exactly just putting CH in a match he had no way in hell of winning. I just don't think the OP really realized that you can't put an unarmed CH against a 9-B.

At least that's what I thought going into it

ThePixelKirby said:
Honestly, CH should at least have weapons. Otherwise, he's basically physically incapable of hurting Nightmare. All the skill in the world doesn't matter if you're punching a giant metal robot. (Not to say he's actually metal, because we don't know, but his dura is comparable.)
Dura might be comparable, but CH just doesn't have enough punching power to even leave a proper dent. Throwing the robot around is a literal no because, well, teleportation.

Skill and intelligence doesn't really matter if you can't do damage. This is a stomp if I've ever seen one.

If CH had, say, a sword, things would be completely different. Literally just a sword. A sword would mean he could actually damage Nightmare and put up a fight with his skill.

Alright looking over this yeah

This is a stomp

CH has a fairly large AP disadvantage and no ability to harm his enemy

I'm closing this. Sorry folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back