• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a Composite Human, so would he/she have mental and physical disorders? I mean I'm not being offensive but I feel the CH with a bad mental or physical disorder would give him/her a disadvantage.

We assume CH doesn't have any weaknesses, only human strengths; in fact, this is one of the evidences I use to prove CH is just an overpowered OC made to win VS debates and shouldn't be allowed in the wiki, but is because of double standard.

EnnardTrap1987 said:
It's a Composite Human, so would he/she have mental and physical disorders? I mean I'm not being offensive but I feel the CH with a bad mental or physical disorder would give him/her a disadvantage.
Want to make a TRUE CH on JBW....10-C my dudes! XD

Jackythejack said:
Honestly I personally don't like the fact that we kept Composite Human (which isn't technically truly composite) as an exception to wiki rules simply because of popularity
yeah same tbh

where is Composite Slenderman or Canon Jeff the Killer

Christian Higdon said:
So that means one more.
Holy crap.

This might open up some ideas.
Hoooooooo boi.

That means goodbye big-ass win streak.

Composite Human is less comparable to composite characters like Link or Godzilla, and more comparable to Composite Dragon Ball Character; it's not a person, it's a bunch of completely different and unrelated people mixed into a huge mess, and the worst part is that it isn't even needed, you want a profile for humanity? Here; this OC has literally no reason to exist.

Nah, if it was going to get deleted, it would have been ages ago when we got rid of Composite Tree; that doesn't stop me from complaining about it tho.

True.

Well, either way, if CH somehow goes away, we still have Nightmare killing the king of dinosaurs.

Nightmare is becoming more of a beast than I thought.

Though, I still consider this less impressive than his fight against an IRL Rex.

Squidward: But Mr. Kraaaaabs-

Krabs: Don't ye give me no buts, Mr. Squidward! You'll fix that TV whether it's haunted or not!

Nightmare, watching from the TV:

A35F4AAB-FC17-4F20-A99C-509F3C8D7EE5

Screw it. I'm having Nightmare fight James Bond. Bond has defeated Freddy Fazbear and Springtrap...But can he take down the FNaF juggernaut? Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back