• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite human durability upgrade

GreyFang82 said:
ok bad news, the quality of the video is so bad I can't get accurate measurements on the damn thing.
We know the distance is above 12 feet. Making a guesstimate from the distance. I would say 15-16 feet away.

16 feet in 4 frames

4 feet in 1 frame

96 feet in 24 frames (or every second)

29.2608 Meters per second

Could probably be done better by a person who is better at figuring the distance. Mine was a rough guess. But that's what I got.

I need to do anglsizing that's why I needed better fotage, Now that I have it I should be able to do it. I can't guesstimate here since this is doing so with a feat from the Real World.

GreyFang82 said:
I need to do anglsizing that's why I needed better fotage, Now that I have it I should be able to do it. I can't guesstimate here since this is doing so with a feat from the Real World.
Ahh, fair. Well. I'll wait for your results

So uh...

I did the math... then my computer died before I could save it.

But from what I got... the cannonball was only moving from 5 to 7 m/s at most.

meaning it would land in the Street Level catagory.

So I thought I had it plugged in as I was working on the calculation and just as I was gonna plug in the values for the KE... It died... and I realized it wasn't plugged in correctly.

That honestly doesn't sound right. Even if it was just the 12 feet. It took about 4 or 5 frames

12 feet in 4 frames

3 feet in 1 frame

72 Feet in 24 frames or 1 second

21.9456 M/S

Or

12 feet in 5 frames

2.4 feet in 1 frame

57.6 feet in 24 frames.

17.55648 M/S

Or even

12 feet in 6 frames

2 feet in 1 frame

48 feet in 24 frames

14.6304 M/S

This doesn't even consider the full distance. Since he is some bit away from it

Are you sure you didn't use the slow motion video to measure it's speed? Because the video I have linked it a slow mo of it. And your answer for it seems vastly lower.

He wasn't 12 feet, he was around 4 feet according to the angle. Yes this was a full speed.

I can link the time clip If you'd like?

Honestly, it could be a straight up hoax for all we know. I for the life of me can't find a single thing related to this Frank Richard.

Regardless of whether the cannonball feat is usable, the chair feat definitely is.

well with further evaluation form everyone else i do agree with 9B dura for com human

not to mention that this would also get mixed with the 8 times the bone density of a normal human that com human has(which alowed a man to survive a car crash relativly uninjured)

Depends on where the guy was in the moment of the crash. Also you can still kill humans via certain techniques and just because their bones are that tough doesn't mean their entire body is, though I'm not the best guy to ask about biology in this case.

well the bone structure would make blunt force less effective which this also seems to be the case here as frank can wistand blunt force way more then an average fellow

guns knifes and claws are still rather effective

Well I think the "Hoax" part of it all is the fact it's a super low velocity cannon since from what I got it barely got over 1,000 joules which isn't really that impressive considering the surface area of the ball over the large stomach of the man.

But then again it is possible they emblished the size of the cannonball as well. Regaurdless the cannonball feat isn't even close to as impressive as CH himself.

Back