• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human AP Revision

GreyFang82

He/Him
So I'll make this quick and easy...

According to multiple sources Usain Bolt is 207 pounds or about 94 kgs

So it's not hard to use that to calculate Usain's speed and weight to find KE so the formula for KE is KE = 1/2 (M x (V x V)) M = Mass in KG and V = is Velocity in Meters per Second

1/2 (94 x (12.2 x 12.2)) => 1/2 (94 x (148.84) => 1/2 (13990.96) = 6995.48 joules which is wall Level

and even one person's calculatio agrees with my mini calc

So with that said I think we should upgrade Composite Human's AP to Wall Level and this is all thanks to Usain himself not mixing the weight of a really heavy person with his Speed so I think it should be pretty reasonable.

What's your guy's thoughts on this?

The arm is 5.7% of the weight of the entire body, so Usain's punch would only be Street-level.

We are talking about a charge attack which would be viable as it is done by Football Players which makes more sense then just doing it because (hey thats a bear lets do KE for it)

Back