• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Godzilla UPGRADE- Wait what?

Well, I am not invested in this issue. If Matthew, Sandman31, WeeklyBattles, Azathoth, or Ryukama think that it is legitimate to scale Marvel Godzilla from Thor's 4-B statistic, I will go along with it.

Antvasima said:
Well, I am not invested in this issue. If Matthew, Sandman31, WeeklyBattles, Azathoth, or Ryukama think that it is legitimate to scale Marvel Godzilla from Thor's 4-B statistic, I will go along with it.
also with Hercules too, and i agree with it

it's the same case. all the character that i love can't get a nice tier because everyone call their feats outliers. outlier that, outlier this... i just gave up on hoping that someday kirby will be low 2-C or godzilla will be somwhre in the 4th tier. i agree with the upgrades but the agreement is pointless because the mods and the "experts" will always say that it is an outlier.

I guess making a profile for Marvel Godzilla and scaling might be an idea.

@Ryukama

So we should have a specific Marvel Godzilla profile, instead of a composite version?

Antvasima said:
@Ryukama
So we should have a specific Marvel Godzilla profile, instead of a composite version?
I think it's a good idea to make a Marvel Profile.

Same to maintai the Composite Profile in its place.

Wait, make a Marvel Godzilla page and not include its stats in composite? I don't think we can do that.

Making a Marvel Godzilla profile, and not upgrading Composite Godzilla as a consequence doesn't really make sense though.

Why is he 7-A? It basically contradicts everything established in this thread.

And shouldn't we wait for Matt or Darkanine for a definitive opinion on this?

I have to point out. I made the profile in order to be evaluted and upgraded at will for the admins. Same for downgrades. I made it low because I didn't wanted to put him in a incorrect tier.

At least MHS+ thats for sure

(weakend still fought the thing and later fought ice man and iron man)

on the other hand, I wouldn't mind a fire breath calc (and no it isn't radiation unlike pretty much every other version)

On the subject of Composite G, I propose a more in-depth re-write for his intelligence ratings and justifications

Intelligence: Varies between Animalistic and Gifted, depending on incarnation. Most incarnations are Animalistic, intelligent enough to understand teamwork and to analyse and use the battlefield to his advantage. More intelligent incarnations are capable of human activities such as speech, close quarter and ranged combat, mastery of several weapons, and even piloting of complex mechas

Again, Marvel is extremely inconsistent in terms of powerscaling. It is probably best to scale Godzilla from his higher feats.

Mutated Godzilla is a form where Marvel Godzilla lost his original power and strenght. Therefore is weaker in this state.

I'm curious if you are going to add it to the profile.

I suppose that should probably be fine, but I would prefer more staff input.

So Tier 4 Composite Godzilla?

Noice.

Also, does anyone know what ratings the mutated Marvel Godzilla would have?

Nah, before Leviathan, there was a time when Godzilla got mutated into looking like some sort of Sea Dragon of all things.

SomebodyData said:
So Tier 4 Composite Godzilla?

Noice.

Also, does anyone know what ratings the mutated Marvel Godzilla would have?
Depends on Iron Man power suit used in the comic.

I'll look for more info.

Back