• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Godzilla UPGRADE- Wait what?

Pretty sure that Godzilla was mutated by Doctor Demonicus, and he's still alive, even after getting thrown in the ocean by Ironman.

Still No answer to my question.

As Leviathan and Godzilla are different characters. I want to know which is the inconsistency?

Isn't Marvel scaling already cray cray? I'm a bit iffy on crossover scaling, too.

Edit: Apparently not a crossover. My bad.

Maverick Zero X said:
Isn't Marvel scaling already cray cray? I'm a bit iffy on crossover scaling, too.
Edit: Apparently not a crossover. My bad.
Marvel has no inconsistency in here (except for Godzilla stomped Savage Hulk in the beginning letter which is never happened) so i don't see why it was crazy or whatever the heck that is

I am uneasy with scaling from what is essentially a crossover character.

I suppose, but scaling Marvel characters from single instances rather than consistency is usually unreliable, given how extremely inconsistent the power levels are.

Antvasima said:
I suppose, but scaling Marvel characters from single instances rather than consistency is usually unreliable, given how extremely inconsistent the power levels are.
so, tell me what inconsistency in Marvel Godzilla feats ?

I mean that the characters that you want to scale him from have gone up and down in power level like yo-yos from story to story. For example, Thor has been knocked out by a handgun, but also caused damage to the Chaos King.

well, base Thor can damage Celestials too and most things that you said above are outliers or plot-induced-stupidity,like somehow human-torch and iceman survived Godzilla atomic breath or Savage Hulk got stomped by that Godzilla ,or even in monsterverse novel, Godzilla get heavily injured by U.S military even tho he survived the Permian period asteroid impact and a point blank Castle Bravo in the face and show no harm

Well, the problem is that the characters go up and down in power level in relation to each other all the time, so it is hard to scale from single instances.

Average showings for Thor and Hercules are far below 4-B.

To explain, Thor definitely has some 4-B feats, but he is not usually portrayed as that powerful when surrounded by other characters.

yeah, but still Godzilla should be Solar System level , since he can take on a full-power hit from Thor, which he never done that to any other characters

Maybe, maybe not. I am just saying that Thor may very well have been portrayed as High 8-C in that particular story for all that we know.

Antvasima said:
Maybe, maybe not. I am just saying that Thor may very well have been portrayed as High 8-C in that particular story for all that we know.
well , he does potray the same with other characters too

The scene could have never happened if he one-shotted the skyscraper with solar system AoE, just like many other scenes in his history.

Can someone tell me what Comicbook Issue this stems from? I wanna read it to see if all the Marvel characters were portrayed at the appropriate levels so the scaling can be legit (i.e. I'll probably be against this if I find The Thing struggling to destroy a building or something).

Hizack123 said:
Marvel Godzilla series have only one writer and author right? Unlike alot of main comic book's
This doesn't really mean anything unless this "one writer" portrayed the characters at 4-B or 5-B or however they're canonically scaled.

Back