• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Flash Feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonie M. Movies Productions said:
Yeah nice try. Imaginary Axis used science for Flash. Even though Flash breaks the laws of everything. HE even said the Flash actually COULd be omnipresent. It's possible.
Using some random guy's opinion on the internet and taking it as fact isnt a good argument. At all.

WeeklyBattles said:
Yeah nice try. Imaginary Axis used science for Flash. Even though Flash breaks the laws of everything. HE even said the Flash actually COULd be omnipresent. It's possible.
Using some random guy's opinion on the internet and taking it as fact isnt a good argument. At all.
Why, because he uses better science than any other youtuber who uses Flash as a subject. Because, he backs you into a corner when it comes to debating me? Or, you don't have any arguments and facts that would contradict mine? hmm? which one?

Because its an OPINON. Because youre trying to use some random thing a random guy on the internet said as 100% fact when in reality its the farthest thing from it. You dont HAVE an argument, all youre doing is making baseless claims and wildly exaggerated assumptions and then accusing anyone who doesnt agree with you of not knowing what theyre talking about.

Actually, many people use better arguments and science for the Flash.

Such as Comics Explained, who actually knows what Omnipotence and dimensions means.

Maybe it's because you are a moron who doesn't know the definition of hyperbole, outlier, or maybe it's because you are a wanking fanboy who contradicts himself ridiculously, such as saying Flash should be 2-A, but then shrugs off the idea of characters scaling from him being 2-A as ludicrous.

Maybe it's because you are another ignorant debater who takes every single thing, including outliers, at face value and doesn't know the first thing about proper scaling or common sense.

Gargoyle One said:
Close this thread it's trash
Of couarse you would want this thread closed. Because nobody here understands my feats I put out for COMPOSITE Flash. After this debate. Closed or not. I'm NEVER debating here agin. You guys just want to shut people up when they are in the right. Oh, and don't go all saying that i'm in the wrong. YOU haven't proved me other wise. Weekly, you haven't provided me of facts that contradicts my "outliers" and Gargoyle......I don't know...you were pretty cool untill you wanted this thread closed. If you people can't understand my feats I put out on this thread. Then why deabte, its gonna be the same thing. Weekly denies, Gargoyle just....Gargoye's..Huestio always thinks he's samrter, GallantKnight doesn't understand that DC comics are SUPPOSED to not make any sense, and many more people who don't take a closer look at my thread. *pant* *pant*....... it's irritating. We go through the same thing every hour. I say somthing, backed up with proof. You guys say somthing, without your statements being backed up with proof. I mean think about it for a second. Look over our debate. Don't you see that EXACT thing? Also you think my thread is wrong I want to see you ALL make your OWN revision thread. Debunking and contradicting MY proof. JESUS! So go ahead...close this thread....It just proves to me that these kinds of wikia sites are T-R-H-A-S-H!

Of couarse you would want this thread closed. Because nobody here understands my feats I put out for COMPOSITE Flash. After this debate. Closed or not. I'm NEVER debating here agin. You guys just want to shut people up when they are in the right. Oh, and don't go all saying that i'm in the wrong. YOU haven't proved me other wise. Weekly, you haven't provided me of facts that contradicts my "outliers" and Gargoyle......I don't know...you were pretty cool untill you wanted this thread closed. If you people can't understand my feats I put out on this thread. Then why deabte, its gonna be the same thing. Weekly denies, Gargoyle just....Gargoye's..Huestio always thinks he's samrter, GallantKnight doesn't understand that DC comics are SUPPOSED to not make any sense, and many more people who don't take a closer look at my thread. *pant* *pant*....... it's irritating. We go through the same thing every hour. I say somthing, backed up with proof. You guys say somthing, without your statements being backed up with proof. I mean think about it for a second. Look over our debate. Don't you see that EXACT thing? Also you think my thread is wrong I want to see you ALL make your OWN revision thread. Debunking and contradicting MY proof. JESUS! So go ahead...close this thread....It just proves to me that these kinds of wikia sites are T-R-H-A-S-H!

Wow...

Maturity right here, ladies and gentlemen.

Js250476 said:
Imaginary Axis is great tho but you shouldn't treat anyone as gospel
Even Imaginary Axis says you shouldn't take his word as fact and should read the comics yourself to judge for yourself. (See: His video with Comic Drake).

Plus to be fair, he gets a lot of his info from us and OBD anyway.

He also misspelled trash T-R-H-A-S-H.

Wow, you spelled Trash wrong, well done.

We don't shut up people that are in the right, you're not right, therefore we shut you up.

If you think the Flash is Multiversal, you are free to believe an obvious outlier, it's the Equivalent of saying Arcues is Country level because he got killed by a Meteor.

Also, yeah, I'm Gargoyling, which results in me and many others laghing at your "Near Omnipotence" and Flash being Omnipresent, taken from a guy who thinks Zeno is High 2A.

Weekly, or any other Admin for that matter, close this thread, made by someone who is biased towards the Flash, if his previous one is anything to go by.

You, need to do yourself a favor, and get the guts to admit your wrong, actually, don't do that, you're way too funny XD

Gargoyle One said:

We don't shut up people that are in the right, you're not right, therefore we shut you up.

If you think the Flash is Multiversal, you are free to believe an obvious outlier, it's the Equivalent of saying Arcues is Country level because he got killed by a Meteor.

Also, yeah, I'm Gargoyling, which results in me and many others laghing at your "Near Omnipotence" and Flash being Omnipresent, taken from a guy who thinks Zeno is High 2A.

Weekly, or any other Admin for that matter, close this thread, made by someone who is biased towards the Flash, if his previous one is anything to go by.

You, need to do yourself a favor, and get the guts to admit your wrong, actually, don't do that, you're way too funny XD
Don't make this baby rage quit, man. Then we can't make fun of him anymore.

TeenAngel101 said:
He also misspelled trash T-R-H-A-S-H.

Yeah, sorry about that. I was kinda mad. As you can see.

Gargoyle One said:

1. Sorry for the trash thing.

2. You miss read what I said

3. Flash can be multiversal with his striking strength, durrability,etc. Because of the speedforce. Want proof?

4. How does omnipresence= near omnipotence...what? That is NOT the equivalent of saying Arceus is country level. Are you listening to yourself. Or shouls I say reading your own comments?

5. Im bias towards Flash because I have feats backed up with proof. Wow...makes so much sense.

6. You need to do yourself a favor and turn into a gargoyle and not say anything. Actually don't do that...you can't argue anyway. You think you made me mad? You should think of becoming a comedian one day.

TeenAngel101 said:
Gargoyle One said:

Im not rage quiting im realizeing what we are doing. If you can't debate, DON'T. I'm a baby...wow...that was the upmost weakest insult I've ever heard. So are we gonna sit here insulting each other, or are we gonna keep debating?

Guys, it's against Discussion Rules to mock someone for their opinions.

But Tonie, we have rules and regulations for a reason. Just because Flash has outlier feats doesn't mean we get to use them in a VS Battles profile.

TeenAngel101 said:
Gargoyle One said:

Also, where were you in this debate? I never seen you here in this debate. Don't just jump in and call people babies.

You need to do yourself a favor and turn into a gargoyle and not say anything. Actually don't do that...you can't argue anyway. You think you made me mad? You should think of becoming a comedian one day.
Oh, SHIT! Break out the aloevera.

Yeah, but not YOU. You're more of a... "circus clown" kinda funny.

TeenAngel101 said:
Maybe it's because you are a moron who doesn't know the definition of hyperbole, outlier, or maybe it's because you are a wanking fanboy who contradicts himself ridiculously, such as saying Flash should be 2-A, but then shrugs off the idea of characters scaling from him being 2-A as ludicrous.

Maybe it's because you are another ignorant debater who takes every single thing, including outliers, at face value and doesn't know the first thing about proper scaling or common sense.
Right here.

TeenAngel101 said:
You need to do yourself a favor and turn into a gargoyle and not say anything. Actually don't do that...you can't argue anyway. You think you made me mad? You should think of becoming a comedian one day.
Oh, SHIT! Break out the aloevera.
Yeah, but not YOU. You're more of a... "circus clown" kinda funny.
Oh, so now you can't argue. Now you want to troll and insult. Wow....typical debater.

@TeenAngel and Js

Both of you knock it off.

@Tonie

You aren't exempt from criticism either and have no right to attack others even if they insult you.

The problem with Flash's infinite speed feats is the fact that he is consistently portrayed as being MUCH slower than that. If he consistently had infinite speed, he would not have had to try so hard for things like saving people from a nuclear bomb since he'd have literally all the time in the world.

We can't use feats if they're ridiculously outside of the character's usual showing range, especially for the notoriously inconsistent comic book setting.

I just showed you my argument in the comment LITERALLY above yours.

Also, you want proof against Multiversal Flash? Fine:

IMG 0459
Clearly this is no ordinary bat, it is a multiversal bat.

Also, Nightwing defeated it, so he must be High 2-A.

Still, nobody showed me, with reasoning, why some of my feats on Flash is a outlier.
Its an outlier because its literally infinitely above what he's been shown to be capable of

@Tonie

If you're going to do nothing but start conflict it is within my bounds to ban you for showing flagrant disregard for Discussion Rules.

The others are not innocent, but you do NOT have the right to continue this conflict and also be disrespectful.

Reppuzan said:
@TeenAngel and Js
Both of you knock it off.

@Tonie

You aren't exempt from criticism either and have no right to attack others even if they insult you.

The problem with Flash's infinite speed feats is the fact that he is consistently portrayed as being MUCH slower than that. If he consistently had infinite speed, he would not have had to try so hard for things like saving people from a nuclear bomb since he'd have literally all the time in the world.

We can't use feats if they're ridiculously outside of the character's usual showing range, especially for the notoriously inconsistent comic book setting.
Ok Im using composite flash. I can explain how he has infinite speed if you want. Also, it's not outside his range. I provided proof. I can explain to you, with reasoning, on how Flash can do all this. Well...composite flash. Sorry about the ragequit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back