• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Flash Feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder Woman tanked several IMPs in a row from Reverse-Flash/Zoom. That would make her 2-A via this outlier.

Fllflourine said:
Actually no, Hit appearently "paused time" to move in pause time, you gotta be light-spped. Because that's your POV when moving at those speeds.
no, you gotta be infinite speed because our definition for infinite speed said so

1. No, Goku moving in "pause time" Thats light speed because, that you POV when going at those speeds. but as a viewer can i see him as infinite speed because he is instant from my POV? :thinking:

2: What are you talking about??

stuff

3. Wow, either you don't know anything about Spectre or you don't have proof to back your self up.

im an expert on ghosts

4. You don't put up good arguements. I have little idea of what you are saying.

Glowing Planets.

Also makes no sense

2. No, in a view POV light-speed would look like an s=instant because it's beyond the human naked eyesight. Get it?

Im talking about stuff too.

4. and 5. Really?

It takes infinite speed to overcome a timesop without haveing an innate resistance to time manipulation

GallantKnight X said:
Tonie M. Movies Productions said:
The Everlasting said:
"2-A Flash? It COULD be possible. This site goes on his strongest attack, which is the IMP. I don't believe that he is just star level."
If Flash is 2-A, then so is the rest of the JLA heavy hitters.
No, Flashes speed=force. We all know that. The faster he is, the harder he punches. So, he can pratically one-shot....let's say....Goku. At the right speed, Flash ca=ould one shot him. Also, The heavy hitter use strength, not speed.
F= MA but thats not the same as calcing magnitude nor KE so thats irrelevant. His speed doesn't justify non-conventional tiers and speed /=/ AP.
Can you not abbreviate? Them I'll reply

The Everlasting said:
Wonder Woman tanked several IMPs in a row from Reverse-Flash/Zoom. That would make her 2-A via this outlier.
No, Wonder womans durabilty does not equal 2-A. She is ver durable, making her survive an IMP. It's like saying Goku has the durability to survive each clash with Beerus meaning that he is Multi-universal level.

1.Also makes no sense

it doesn't make sense but it makes CENTS

2. No, in a view POV light-speed would look like an s=instant because it's beyond the human naked eyesight. Get it?

ok i got it bro don't worry

3.Im talking about stuff too.

me too thanks

4. and 5. Really?

the plot thickens

No, Wonder womans durabilty does not equal 2-A. She is ver durable, making her survive an IMP. It's like saying Goku has the durability to survive each clash with Beerus meaning that he is Multi-universal level.

What in the hell are you even talking about? If Wonder Woman can survive an IMP, her durability is 2-A.

@tonie F is force, A is acceleration, M is mass, KE is kinetic energy, and AP is attack potency. If you took physics you should know this lol.

What Ever is saying is by your logic, Flash's IMPs can damage a character with 2-A durability, and since WW can tank the same attack, her durability would also be 2-A

Fllflourine said:
1.Also makes no sense
it doesn't make sense but it makes CENTS

ok i got it bro don't worry

3.Im talking about stuff too.

me too thanks

4. and 5. Really?

the plot thickens
I acutally laughed a bit when I read this.

GallantKnight X said:
@tonie F is force, A is acceleration, M is mass, KE is kinetic energy, and AP is attack potency. If you took physics you should know this lol.
I didn't exactly think of taking physics nor my classes being everything BUT physics.......anyway NEXT!

WeeklyBattles said:
What Ever is saying is by your logic, Flash's IMPs can damage a character with 2-A durability, and since WW can tank the same attack, her durability would also be 2-A
The IMP is Star leveled. Where did you get the info of the attack damaging a 2-A character. Was it somthing I said? Also, WW would have a 4-C durability. (i'm pretty sure that's star level)

The IMP is Star leveled. Where did you get the info of the attack damaging a 2-A character. Was it somthing I said? Also, WW would have a 4-C durability. (i'm pretty sure that's star level)

From the punches damaging Spectre and Anti Monitor, both of which have 2-A durability

WeeklyBattles said:
From the punches damaging Spectre and Anti Monitor, both of which have 2-A durability
Im pretty sure those punches were a lot faster ans stronger than a star or solar system leveled, IMP. Also, I forgot to mention that Flash can move his limbs as fast as he can run. Everybody should know that.

The Everlasting said:
What in the hell are you even talking about? If Wonder Woman can survive an IMP, her durability is 2-A.

What? You're saying that a IMP is Multiverse level+. If you're saying that, you wanna know HOW it can be multiverse+? Well, Flash can move at infinite speeds. I already gone over that. A punch at just the right speeds can one shot someone like .....I don't know Enerjak? The right amount of force would cut through his durrability and destroy him. Flash would know the right amount of Force because his speed force can show him how to do things OR beat other characters. Also, everyone, fyi I DON'T debate without evidence to back myself up. I'm not that kind of debater. Thank You.

You're throwing around the most random statements that don't make sense.

If Flash harming the Anti-Monitor and Specter isn't outliers, then he's 2-A.

Zoom scales to that, and Wonder Woman tanked several attacks from him, including several IMPs in a row.

Also, no one has agreed with Infinite speed Flash.

The Everlasting said:
You're throwing around the most random statements that don't make sense.
If Flash harming the Anti-Monitor and Specter isn't outliers, then he's 2-A.

Zoom scales to that, and Wonder Woman tanked several attacks from him, including several IMPs in a row.

Also, no one has agreed with Infinite speed Flash.
How do my facts make no sense. You just don't understand my facts.

1. Fine, 2-A Flash. Don't look at me that way...DC Comics aren't supposed to make sense. Just how Death Battle explained Goku vs Superman. Hell, most of the characters in this website make no sense. A pink ball that can suck in things, a plumer that uses hax, a universe destroying hedghog. I mean, it ALL makes no sense. So I don't know why you claiming that I make no sense. Even though I provided proof to back me up. Remember this is COMPOSITE Flash. Not new52, not post or pre crisis. COMPOSITE.

2. I say AGAIN that wonder woman has a durability of 4-C (pretty sure that star level) Also, provide me proof of Wonder Woman tanking several IMP. Not saying I don't believe you. I just wanna see for myself.

3. I don't know why people don't want to agree with me on infinite speed even though a proved it like I don't know 3 or 4 times....look at my revision thread and come back here.

1. Even in a composite Flash, any 2-A feat is an outlier.

2. Again, by your logic of Flash's punchies harming 2-A beings with IMPs, WW would have 2-A durability via tanking IMPs

3. You never proved it

WeeklyBattles said:
1. Even in a composite Flash, any 2-A feat is an outlier.
2. Again, by your logic of Flash's punchies harming 2-A beings with IMPs, WW would have 2-A durability via tanking IMPs

3. You never proved it
1, I prooved that he has the possibility of being 2-A you are just denyimg it. I gave you proof. You deny it. Not to be rude but that's common when it comes to these debates.

2. And again. Those punches were going at a speed at which it would harm a 2-A character. Don't you get it? Let me put it this way. Flash can instantly go at a minimum 23 tredicillion times FTL. Right? We all know that. Now, a punch at those speeds would harm a 2-A, POSSIBLY higher, character. Understand it now?

3. Did you even read this WHOLE thread? Or do I have to explain it to you AGAIN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back