• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Flash Feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the only person that is actually arguing with me is WeeklyBattle, who still doesn't understand what i'm talking about. Look here:

Don't you understand now?

Thats only at light-speed or a little below. Think about it. If flash can go 23 tredicillion times FTL. Do you know how much force that would create if he punches....or merely flicks someone? I don't think a 2-A character wouls survive that. If he/she did, they would more than likely be badly injured.

Kinetic Energy doesn't apply to stuff moving faster than light, and according to you both Spectre and Anti Monitor DID survive more than one IMP.

Flash moving at 23 tredecillion times FTL was when he was heavily amped and no amount of speed will let you harm people three degrees of infinity above you.

Either 2-A Flash is an outlier or Wonder Woman is 2-A.

WeeklyBattles said:
Kinetic Energy doesn't apply to stuff moving faster than light, and according to you both Spectre and Anti Monitor DID survive more than one IMP.
How does kionetic energy not apply to FTL? Also, about the anti monitor and Spectre. It's like im saying this a thousand times. The punches were probably mutiple IMPS OR they were a lot faster than a IMP at light speed.

The Everlasting said:
Flash moving at 23 tredecillion times FTL was when he was heavily amped and no amount of speed will let you harm people three degrees of infinity above you.
Either 2-A Flash is an outlier or Wonder Woman is 2-A.
1. He wasn't exactly heavily amped. WERE TALKING ABOUT COMPOSITE FLASH. It seems like you guys need to do more reaseach on him. Not to be rude. Explain with reasoning how COMPOSITE 2-A Flash is an outlier. AGAIN, WW a REGULAR IMP is star level. Meaning thst WW durability is STAR level also. I put some words in caps to get it through you guys heads.

Newestfighter said:
if you can created infinity energy you are high 3-A
Well, we all should know that Flash DID create the speed force, which became eternity, time, and space itself. Also, every step Flash takes, he generates MORE speed force. Also, a speedster goes there when they die. So it somewhat a higher plain of existence. Pretty sure.

It seems like you guys need to do more research on COMPOSITE Flash. It sounds like you guys are only suck on ONE version of Flash. Not to be rude for the 5th or 6th time.

Kinetic Energy doesn't apply to things moving at FTL speeds because once you reach FTL speed by physics standards your mass becomes infinite, so anything moving at FTL speeds would produce infinite energy. However, Fiction almost never follows this law.

Also, the IMP is Solar System level

The Everlasting said:
What exactly qualifies as a "regular IMP"? There's only one type.
A IMP that is either star or Solar System level. If Flash moves faster, it can become galaxy, to universal, to Multi universal to multiversal and beyond.

WeeklyBattles said:
Kinetic Energy doesn't apply to things moving at FTL speeds because once you reach FTL speed by physics standards your mass becomes infinite, so anything moving at FTL speeds would produce infinite energy. However, Fiction almost never follows this law.
Also, the IMP is Solar System level
Well, look here:

This should answer your comment

Besides, you should know that Flash runs so fast, that he BREAKS the law of physics.

Tonie M. Movies Productions said:
A IMP that is either star or Solar System level. If Flash moves faster, it can become galaxy, to universal, to Multi universal to multiversal and beyond.
No it cant, the IMP is the result of Flash hitting at Relativistic+ speeds, the maximum it can be is Solar System level

WeeklyBattles said:
No it cant, the IMP is the result of Flash hitting at Relativistic+ speeds, the maximum it can be is Solar System level
Your not getting me. Speed=Force right. What if Flash runs to fast and puches an object. with the amount of FORCE that can destroy a universe. Get me now? Also Flash has infinity+1 speed. Which I already been over like 5 times.

Honestly WeeklyBattles. I thought you were on Team Flash...but now it seems like your nuetral. Also, I noticed that I didn't get a notification on Composite Sonic vs Composite Flash....hmmmmm.....

This thread is balony. Someone close it before he mentions "infinity+1" speed nonsense. No staff agrees with the thread. A pigeon can't play checkers so just ignore him.

Speed = Force, but only when its below the speed of light. Once something is moving at or beyond lightspeed, force and kinetic energy get thrown out the window as moving faster than the speed of light breaks physics. And there's still no such thing as infinity + 1.

No, im completely against Flash having infinite speed when there's no solid evidence to proove it.

GallantKnight X said:
This thread is balony. Someone close it before he mentions "infinity+1" speed nonsense. No staff agrees with the thread. A pigeon can't play checkers so just ignore him.
No one agrees with this thread because they don't understand it....I provided proof, you guys just don't wanna stop and think about it for a second. Go ahead...close this thread. That would prove to me that debating on a wiki site is just a waste of time. Since everyone denies proof and want to shut you up for it.

No one agrees with this thread because they don't understand it....I provided proof, you guys just don't wanna stop and think about it for a second. Go ahead...close this thread. That would prove to me that debating on a wiki site is just a waste of time. Since everyone denies proof and want to shut you up for it.
You never provided a single piece of solid evidence to support your claims, youve continually used ridiculous terms like 'infinity + 1' and 'nigh-omnipotent teleportation' to try to argue your nonsensical points, and you constantly contradict yourself. The only one here who doesnt understand what is being discussed here is you.

Besides this is COMPOSITE Flash. Get it through you guys heads! Not to be rude.
Composite or not, outliers exist for basically every iteration of the Flash

WeeklyBattles said:
You never provided a single piece of solid evidence to support your claims, youve continually used ridiculous terms like 'infinity + 1' and 'nigh-omnipotent teleportation' to try to argue your nonsensical points, and you constantly contradict yourself. The only one here who doesnt understand what is being discussed here is you.
Fine, you want proof to back myself up? Fine. this litterally proves that YOU haven't even read my revision. Anyway here for infinte+1

No hyperbole, noexaggeratio

Here, proof.

Speedforce is time, space, and eternity itself.

That enough for you?

WeeklyBattles said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no
Not sure why you think its funny, i hate to break it to you but it true.
Yeah no. Not true. Also, again you still don't understand my scans. Faster than time. Speed froce being time, space, and eternity itself. Each step generating more speed force. Which should prove that it's infinity plus 1. You still don't think it's true. Wow.....explain to me WITH reasoning why it isn't true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back