• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Davesprite key?

Rodri_"Dante"

Hablo español.
Joke Battles
Administrator
Namco High has only Wall lvl feats, no AP upgrade.

Illusion Creation is more Information Manipulation, since it's a manipulation of data.

I agree with all the rest.

Also, why the soul manipulation of Davepeta isn't added?

YuriAkuto said:
Namco High has only Wall lvl feats, no AP upgrade.
Cousin mentions after defeating Evil Namco High that they doubted they were going to win in the middle of battle, and in other ending he begins to roll a big portion of earth with his katamari.

Illusion Creation is more Information Manipulation, since it's a manipulation of data.
Maybe.

Also, why the soul manipulation of Davepeta isn't added?
I mentioned Davepeta as a joke, they are a different character.

It's like making a composite profile for Goku and adding powers from Gogeta.

Cousin mentions after defeating Evil Namco High that they doubted they were going to win in the middle of battle, and in other ending he begins to roll a big portion of earth with his katamari.

What ending? I'm pretty sure that never happened. He only roll the car of Dig Dug and roll some students.

I mentioned Davepeta as a joke, they are a different character.

It's like making a composite profile for Goku and adding powers from Gogeta.

Davepeta^2 is more Davesprite than Lord English is Caliborn. I don't see why just being prototyped with Nepetasprite make him a different character, is still the same in a way.

And why Monika is on of the topics?

YuriAkuto said:
What ending? I'm pretty sure that never happened. He only roll the car of Dig Dug and roll some students.
Cousin badend
This is why you should socialize

Davepeta^2 is more Davesprite than Lord English is Caliborn. I don't see why just being prototyped with Nepetasprite make him a different character, is still the same in a way.

By that logic Calsprite is also Davesprite because both are Crowsprite, and I'm pretty sure Davepeta considers themselves a different character (they even begin to use neutral pronouns instead of male/female)

And why Monika is on of the topics?

It's a cheap tactic to get more people to see this thread, but shhhh, don't tell anyone.

I doesn't even notice that. I always think the ending was just the cousins who live Earth.

Davepeta^2 consider itself like Dave when it was with Jade. Also Lil Cal is everyone in this ******* game, so is Davesprite too owo

YuriAkuto said:
Davepeta^2 consider itself like Dave when it was with Jade.
They also consider themself Nepeta when talking with ARquiusprite, I think is safe to asume Davepeta is equally both Davesprite and Nepetasprite.

Also Lil Cal is everyone in this ******* game, so is Davesprite too owo
Shit, let's delete every Homestuck profile and replace them with Lil Cal

I was hopping to find something good in Paradox Space, there was nothing besides Intangibility.

ARquiusprite also refer Davepeta^2 as is bro. But I think consider Davepeta^2 as a evolved Davesprite isn't totally false (we consider Lord English as Caliborn when he also is Gamzee and ARquiusprite).

Paradox Space is fanmade for the majority of comics. Only the Felt comics is by Andrew (which prove Crowbar's crowbar not only being effective on object, but also people).

YuriAkuto said:
ARquiusprite also refer Davepeta^2 as is bro. But I think consider Davepeta^2 as a evolved Davesprite isn't totally false (we consider Lord English as Caliborn when he also is Gamzee and ARquiusprite).
I think I'll wait to see what others think

Paradox Space is fanmade for the majority of comics. Only the Felt comics is by Andrew (which prove Crowbar's crowbar not only being effective on object, but also people).

To quote Andrew:

"For any given story, it is either "Definitely Not Canon" or "Possibly Canon". But no story should ever be regarded as "Definitely Canon", unless Homestuck itself confirms those events retroactively in some manner"

Given that the story I linked doesn't contradict anything, it's " Possibly Canon".

Also, when Crowbar used his crowbar on Sawbuck, he still traveled to a random point in the timeline.

"For any given story, it is either "Definitely Not Canon" or "Possibly Canon". But no story should ever be regarded as "Definitely Canon", unless Homestuck itself confirms those events retroactively in some manner"

Given that the story I linked doesn't contradict anything, it's " Possibly Canon".

Also, when Crowbar used his crowbar on Sawbuck, he still traveled to a random point in the timeline.

Don't sure about the utilisation of a possibly canon.

Doesn't he said himself that he can hit him because of his crowbar?

Don't sure about the utilisation of a possibly canon.
Paradox Space is a sister project to MS Paint Adventures, and this is a composite key. It doesn't have to be completely canon.

Doesn't he said himself that he can hit him because of his crowbar?
The Inaugural Death of Mister Seven doesn't make a single mention of how Crowbar's crowbar works, but let's stop here, I don't want to get off topic.

Back