• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Complex Multiverse in Post GW in Archie Sonic?

Darkness552

VS Battles
Retired
so in one of the latest issues for the Post Genesis wave i came across this sca

where Dr. ....(im not typing his whole name) says that the dimensional matrix will collaspe which he then says in the same scan that the dimensional matrix was reality

also there was this The Matrix theory

which was said to be equivalent to the M theory

what do you guys think

It won't. Just means that now various Capcom and Sega Themed universes exist... lol...

You do know about higher dimensons do you because that is what I'm referring to

Meh, all that stuff is way over my head. All I know are the implications of it. It would have meant that Sigma would have been an actual god, and a future villain who threatens to destroy the matrix could also be. Which is good, because more feats for Archie Sonic.

I am probably going to reread worlds unite and see if mentions anything about destroying or transcending reality

He was going to conquer it, absorbing the energy from various universes in order to fuel his power. He already fused the Sonic and Megaman universes together, two universes into one.

I still need to look through it mainly because sigma could have only been messing with only the dimple multiverse instead of the complex one

kk. Though the after effects of his extensive Genesis Portal usage was causing a break in reality so large it couldn't be repaired by Sonic and Megaman in Super States.

It sounds a bit vague to me, until there are actual mentions of higher dimensions.

well Sigma currently is likely 6th dimensional but ill look more into it tomarrow

Don't look at me, he's the smart guy, I would have never caught that. When I think "matrix" I think the Trilogy which is meh... I shall call him Smart Cookie the Darkness. And he shall be the King of Brilliant Darkness!

yea like i said Sigma is likely a 6th dimensional being and im pretty sure the doctor was referring to reality as a M theory like Multiverse as it was recently discovered that there is new multiverse

Back