• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Comic Vine Power Scaling!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your intel in the matter? What kind of power scaling and calcs do they use? Are they acceptable here? And why do they called this site a BIG JOKE!? I want to know what you think about them? They seem to hate this forum because of how you dowgrade certain characters to an extreme. Specially the Steve Universe, Gem Mages.

HokageMangaVox said:
What's your intel in the matter? What kind of power scaling and calcs do they use? Are they acceptable here? And why do they called this site a BIG JOKE!? I want to know what you think about them? They seem to hate this forum because of how you dowgrade certain characters to an extreme. Specially the Steve Universe, Gem Mages.
It is against the rules to criticize other sites here, but TBH, all criticism Comicvine gets is deserved as they are very spiteful towards other sites that have anime being superior to comics or anything that makes DBZ, Saint Seiya, and Demonbane strong.

They think the dimensional system is a joke because "It was made by AFC and Z-tards make it" and have gone on record to bash anywho thinks Demonbane is even megaversal. There was this SSJ4 Gogeta vs Thanos thread, where they even claimed Omega is lucky to be planetary level. There was a God Cloth Seiya vs Pre-Crisis Superman thread where they claimed Seiya would be stomped and he is not universal directly and it is only powerscaling.

So overall, it is best to just ignore them.

Provoking other communities is against this site's rules. If people here start to respond in turn they will just get even more mad at us. It is better to simply accept that not everybody can love us, and try to deal with making this site better instead.

I mean, taken together the ACF and VsBattles had around 680000 individual visitors in January. Things are going pretty well for us. There is no need to get upset about that some people do not like us.

If I going to guess they just use different Tiering system than in here basically they don't use dimensional system. and they still use system like how many multiverse/megaversal a character can destroy or something like that.

@Ant I mean no harm to anyone. I want to make that clear, i apreciate your feat back. I was just curious and wanted to know. Thanks to everyone for explaining, i subject this thread to be closed, i don't want a frame war to start and be my fault if that's the case. Sorry for bring up the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back