• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Come for us, strongest human. We who are weak shall earnestly wait for you!" — Blank and Composite Human clash together!

This "fight" follows SBA, except for one thing: the "duel' takes place in the world of Disboard as its arena, anywhere from the territories already taken by Elkia Federation as from the novels (all territories the Blank's), and therefore it comes in the form of a game. This does not technically violate SBA or versus thread rules, as it should be okay for the terrain of the battle to restrain the fighters or give them advantages, so long as no battle becomes a stomp or nonsense because of it.

The Blank is in character, so they arrogantly shall choose a game that does not give them the upper hand. They shall negotiate the preparation time together, meaning some degree of previous knowledge of each other shall be involved depending on how much information they can extract from each other in that first battle of words.

The Blank is composed of Sora and Shiro, and they are taking on Composite Human in a game betting everything they have. The details are left for them to negotiate.

Of course, SBA applies like normally where it doesn't conflict with any of the alternative informations given.

Aschente
Let the game begin!

For clarification, the world of Disboard is located in an alternate universe (making its laws at least 5-A due to including several moons, likely 3-A or Low 2-C) wherein the conceptual device of the Star Grail which concedes absolute authority over that world to "the most absolute power within it" is in the hands of Tet, the God of Play who imposed on the world the Ten Pledges which are to be followed like laws of physics, essentially preventing all sixteen sentient races — called Exceed, the lowest of which are the humans — from engaging in violence without betting it as the results of a game. The pledges which bind the races are as follows:

1.All murder, war and robbery is forbidden in this world.

2.All conflicts in this world will be resolved through games.

3.In games, each player will bet something that they agree is of equal value.

4.As long as it doesn't go against Pledge 3, anything may be bet, and any game may be played.

5.The challenged party has the right to decide the rules of the game.

6.Any bets made in accordance with the pledges must be upheld.

7.Conflicts between groups will be conducted by designated representatives with absolute authority.

8.Being caught cheating during a game is grounds for an instant loss.

9.In the name of God, the previous rules may never be changed.

10 . Let's all have fun and play together!

The first pledge is the most important and especially interesting, as it seems to extend to anything Tet considers violence: any violation of human rights and property, wherein only consent, victory in a game or subconscious consent allow for actions which would otherwise violate rights to be performed. An example is sexual harassment versus consensual sexual contact: Sora is capable of fondling Steph once he makes her fall in love with him, and a Flūgel is capable of kissing him without asking his permission because he liked her and "had already subconsciously consented to it". These actions would be otherwise magically cancelled.

See, Composite Human possesses the abilities of the champions of every game, but on the other hand 『ÒÇÇÒÇÇ』are the champions of every game in their world

And they are also superhumanly good at them. XD Can you think of a game that the Blank might choose and in which CH would have a significant advantage, though?

Who's Izuko and where's their Supergenius feat? Shiro can casually hold more information in her brain than the entire observable universe was hypothesized to be able to by dozens of orders of magnitude, btw.

Hajime Hinata, otherwise known as izuru can predict several years into the future, has precognition on top of that, can copy other people's outstanding capabilities and has luck so good that he can outluck a guy capable of blowing up an entire building by shooting in a random direction.

Even if inteligence alone didn't give the win, luck is a bullshit ability and he has loads of it

Once it comes out in english I'll make a profile for a character that fodderizes all of them with absolute ease tough (Most OP AI I had the pleasure of waching the story of)

What's the original language/country?~

I have an OC who should be able to fodderize the Blank like they're below shit-tier due to being a supergenius way above its baseline, but should I write the story where she appears I'll totally make an implicit shout-out to NGNL by having her say something like "The only time I ever lost to a human being was in a mere game, against a couple of siblings, a red eyed boy and a white haired girl. I could never defeat them, no matter how hard I tried. Never before, never again."

Mand21 said:
As far as I know, he's had a match-up with Shiro alone and it was inconclusive.
Yes, because it was argued that whoever starts wins.

And then votes were changed to izuru because his luck is good enough to force her to do the wrong thing...

YOU VOTED FOR IZURU

Mand21 said:
What's the original language/country?~
I have an OC who should be able to fodderize the Blank like they're below shit-tier due to being a supergenius way above its baseline, but should I write the story where she appears I'll totally make an implicit shout-out to NGNL by having her say something like "The only time I ever lost to a human being was in a mere game, against a couple of siblings, a red eyed boy and a white haired girl. I could never defeat them, no matter how hard I tried. Never before, never again."
Italian.

Hmmm, the AI from the story is quiet litiraly as smart as a 3D can get, with only its creator being comparable and the god tier being smarter. Like, predicting all possible scenarious to the point of giving a perfect countdown to someones death kind of perfectly genious

Oh, I see.

In this case, Blank together would have their adaptability and them helping and preventing mistakes on each other ultimately cause Izuru's extremely high-diff defeat or at the very least bring it back to Inconclusive.

...THAT'S NOT WHERE THIS THREAD SHOULD BE GOING!

Composite Human versus Blank. Who wins?

An entire cult was being luck haxed into imploding (figurativly, of course).

Affecting two people is not that hard.

When an organization implodes it means that problems or errors made by them makes the organization break apart on its own.

Implosion is used because its inside organization errors making it break upon itslef

Mand21 said:
For what reasons?
Well, he should be at the very least equal to them in intelligence, he has far better arsenal of abilities, he chooses the rules of the game, and even if he can't win fair, he just cheat and with his god like cheat abilities I doubt that 『ÒÇÇÒÇÇ』 will notice a thing.

He doesn't choose the rules of the game. Blank does, he can only induce them towards a choice, and Blank are superhumanly good at the games they play, and Shiro has been shown superhuman cheat-detection abilities through her computer-like brain.

MrKerf for Composite Human.

Mand21 said:
He doesn't choose the rules of the game. Blank does, he can only induce them towards a choice, and Blank are superhumanly good at the games they play, and Shiro has been shown superhuman cheat-detection abilities through her computer-like brain.
MrKerf for Composite Human.
Oh, right, I'm ********. I thought, for some reason, that CH is "The challenged party". Well, still vote for him.

This is pretty tough, but there are some smart cookies in the real world and I think the combined intelligence of every single human to have ever lived should make the difference. Also, Sora and Shiro are very arrogant, meaning they may give CH the upper hand or an oppurtunity, that's all that CH needs.

Vote for Composite Human

Even if Composite Human got thrown into a completely alien situation, he also has the combined learning capacities of everyone ever as well, so

Yeah

DMUA, he doesn't get the combined learning capabilities, just the best learning capabilities on each possible level and field. XD But yeah.

Um... I don't know how many votes each side has.

This is dead but honestly Im gonna vote inconclusive because It depends too much on the type of game they play lol.

Back