• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combined Human vs Papyrus

No prep time. Both are bloodlusted. Speed equalized. Both are Low 7-C. Combined Human has no weapons.

Humanrace
Human

Papyrus1
WOWIE! A HUMAN!

I'm voting for Papyrus. While Combined Human is definitely brighter than Papyrus, without explanation they wouldn't be able to dodge Blue Attacks, though I don't know if they'd be used over normal attacks in a bloodlusted fight. Blue Mode would also restrict their movement and make it harder to dodge his attacks. I don't think Combined Human has anything that can even hurt him outside of physical blows, since I'm fairly certain there aren't any Low 7-C weapons on Earth, so Papyrus also has a range advantage.

Going with CH here. While likely unable to dodge that many attacks, I'm pretty sure CH can power through. After all, Undertale attacks hit the soul, right? CH has, conservatively, 100 billion of those, if it even has one. (I do not think souls exist in real life, thus making those attacks useless).

Furthermore, CH's massive martial arts knowledge should allow it to wipe the floor with Papyrus when it gets up close. Not if, mind you. When. It's only a matter of time before CH figures out attack patterns.

I think CH would win. As it doesn't have any weapon, it will try to get in a close fight ASAP, and it has a massive edge in that field.

Yeeeaah, CH should win, with mid difficulties at most. Initially I thought Papyrus'd stomp, but then I saw the 100 million souls thing.

Funny, if you think about it in Undertale terms, CH is so ridiculously above Asriel Dreemurr that it ain't even funny, lol. (100 billion souls + the determination of 100 billion humans)

I misread the pages, Combined Human is Small Town+ compared to Papyrus' Small Tow, which means he'd probably one shot Papyrus or at the very least effortlessly beat him down if he gets close enough and has the durability to get him there with that durability advantage. Also, since matches with Undertale characters aren't stomps because "lol soul manipulation", I'm not sure how much their durabilty negation via attacking the soul matters. Switching over to Combined Human.

However, I disagree with the basis of him having "100 billion souls," or that he'd have no soul. For the latter, humans are assumed to have souls unless there's a reason for them not to in lore, and since I don't think humanity has proven or disproven souls yet, he'd have one. For the former, if he's the Combined Human, then it would make more sense that he has one soul that's a combination of every soul on earth, much like how he's a combination of every human on earth. Even still, he doesn't have Resistance to Soul Manipulation on his page, so claiming that he'd resist soul manipulation because he has a lot of souls feels like giving him resistances he doesn't have.

Combined human. overall it is a fairly even match up but CH wins quite easily. CH is highly intelegant and would be able to quickly learn any thing that papyrus throws at him and his possible weaknesses.

On the other hand papyruses powers of soul manipulation and gravity manipulation while sure unique don't extend quite that far and can be quite predictable especially to some one so intellegent.

win quite easily goes to CH.

DerpCity said:
I misread the pages, Combined Human is Small Town+ compared to Papyrus' Small Tow, which means he'd probably one shot Papyrus or at the very least effortlessly beat him down if he gets close enough and has the durability to get him there with that durability advantage. Also, since matches with Undertale characters aren't stomps because "lol soul manipulation", I'm not sure how much their durabilty negation via attacking the soul matters. Switching over to Combined Human.
However, I disagree with the basis of him having "100 billion souls," or that he'd have no soul. For the latter, humans are assumed to have souls unless there's a reason for them not to in lore, and since I don't think humanity has proven or disproven souls yet, he'd have one. For the former, if he's the Combined Human, then it would make more sense that he has one soul that's a combination of every soul on earth, much like how he's a combination of every human on earth. Even still, he doesn't have Resistance to Soul Manipulation on his page, so claiming that he'd resist soul manipulation because he has a lot of souls feels like giving him resistances he doesn't have.
Well, perhaps I misspoke on the "100 billion souls" thing. One soul with the durability of one hundred billion regular ones.

Also, you can't prove a negative (is CH soulless?). Russel's Teapot and all that jazz. But there's been no evidence for souls for as long as we've looked.

the regular bones is easy for combned human to dodge, But the special attack is a problem: no prep time means no prep for jumping and low jumping means not high enough to jump over the big bone, so papyrus gets this

On the souls view, Papyrus would either can't use soul manipulation on even a small fraction of CH's soul, which makes CH stomps, or CH gets all his soul manipulated, multiplying the effects by a 100 billion times.

I vouch for CH, since the former is more likely to happen, but just a suggestion of how things would have gone from another perspective.

Ambus N.O1 fan said:
On the souls view, Papyrus would either can't use soul manipulation on even a small fraction of CH's soul, which makes CH stomps, or CH gets all his soul manipulated, multiplying the effects by a 100 billion times.
I vouch for CH, since the former is more likely to happen, but just a suggestion of how things would have gone from another perspective.
The second idea makes no sense. Imagine a ten pound weight, and someone picking it up with some effort. It's going to take them twice as much effort to pick up a twenty pound weight.

Now, imagine hitting a plate until it breaks. Going to take effort. Now break it one hundred billion times. It's going to take one hundred billion times more effort.

@Omegagoldfish

I was writing something like an area effect. etc "Everyone in a hot area will be hot.", therefore I proposed "Everyone near Papyrus will be blue souls.". It's very unlikely, but I'm trying to look at this battle from every perpective.

Back