• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 4

N-Alex: wood yoo liek som Wogan mouth beewus?

Orror: could he become an official part of Crossoverse?

Issorrowsproductons: They are good, you are bad. Plain and simple.

Beerus:my job is to destroy those who affect balance. So that...

Negative Ryukama: it was YOU that attacked TNOA and jbw NOT the other way around... no matter how you paint it, and YOU attacked the "good guys" and that makes you a "bad guy..."

Beerus:I saw all the options for the future. In each of them, they all become killers by their actions, they awaken the gods who portend the awakening of Azathoth and Zalgo. They must be destroyed just like you!

W.D.Gaster the Absolute God said:
Beerus:I saw all the options for the future. In each of them, they all become killers by their actions, they awaken the gods who portend the awakening of Azathoth and Zalgo. They must be destroyed just like you!
Daniel: So there is no way for you to put it. You are a bad guy and your agenda must be stopped!

Orror: Portend? Wat is dat?

Beerus: oh Daniel...it was impossible to hope for understanding ... you and they too will become killers ... therefore ... TAKE YOUR DESTINY!

• teleports to Daniel and begins to beat him so fast that Daniel does not have time to react*

Beerus:are you capable of more or just tickle me?
  • quickly teleports to Godmode king and breaks his staff*
The Godmode King teleports back a couple feet with his staff out of Beerus's range, then grabs Beerus and slams him into the ground. The Godmode King sweeps his staff up and knocks Beerus into the air, then teleports right in front of Beerus as he rights himself and strikes him with his staff thousands of times in a plank second, infinitely harder.

Beerus:* grabs the staff and breaks it *
The Godmode King uses both halves of the staff to stab Beerus in the eyes. The Godmode King then rips Beerus's head in two with the halves.

Inksaness said:
The mail to Gaster

Negetive Ryukama: *plays minecraft*

Gaster: WAIT THAT'S ILLEGAL!

Negative Ryukama: Not for dem enlightined ones like meh!

Gaster: wait...

Beerus:Regenerationn bro ... * activates divine ultra instinct *
The Godmode King beckons with his hand and then grabs both pieces of the staff and mends them with a red-and-gold zodiac disk. The Godmode King then uses another disk to fire thousands of massive lasers at Beerus whilst Decimus appears and launches thousands of massive black holes at Beerus from behind.

The Godmode King beckons with his hand and then grabs both pieces of the staff and mends them with a red-and-gold zodiac disk. The Godmode King then uses another disk to fire thousands of massive lasers at Beerus whilst Decimus appears and launches thousands of massive black holes at Beerus from behind.

• but he dodged anyway ...*

Gaster:do not lie now, I looked at all the data about the battle, you did not sleep ... probably ...and...no
Orror: I did sleep... for 2 hours...

Inksaness said:
Orror: Here it is!

• but he dodged anyway ...*
The Godmode King and Decimus move accordingly.

TheDarkSide857 said:
It's not full yet... Everyone ignore that thread!
Negative Orror: Okey... but... this is just for the people who are thinking of making a "Combine invasion part 5" when Combine invasion 4 is still unfinished.

"SHIT!" I say, flanking him, and getting a hit right in the back of Decimus's head.

Meanwhile, another one, just as strong as that one attacks me. There is no cloning, he is just so fast he creates a near-infinite amount of afterimages that can even be hit. Also there is 2. Funny Valentine (The president) creates alternate universe versions of himself and one of Decimus with Dirty Deeds DOne Dirt Cheep, which attacks him. "Dojyaaan" Funny Valentine says, as that Decimus explodes and dies, but yet there are more. LUcy Steel uses her stand Ticket to Ride, which activates Love Train, making him untouchable.

"I think I have a plan, but I don't know what we will do after" I say to Dark.

I hand him a fruit. "This fruit is the Rokakakaka fruit, it normally they would give something and take another thing away when eaten, for example, if I had an amputated arm, I could regrow my arm but lose my sight. This one can fuse people, but it might involve us dying." I say. "This way is seemingly permanent, however, and I have made a tape because this has happened to someone, and they became an Amnesiac."

AU Demicus: Hey Issorow

Issorowsproductions: Hey dude that I totally didn't forget existed, hello.

AU Demicus: So... how did your transition into TNOA go?

Issorowsproductions: Oh, it went all right, IT W A S T E R R I B L E!!!!!! No formal leadership since according to Orror "Snek... I think he is medititing in Omniverse battles wiki somewhere!" LIKE WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN!??!?!!? WHAT EVEN IS THAT!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

AU Demicus: So... bad?

Issorowsproductions: yeah...

(When Isorrowsproductions got canned into part of TNOA) Issorowsproductions: What did I get myself into (chuckles)

(Present time , (at least the present time of )this comment)

some time later

Issorowsproductions: I'm not even gonna ask

PublicMinority87 said:
"SHIT!" I say, flanking him, and getting a hit right in the back of Decimus's head.
Meanwhile, another one, just as strong as that one attacks me. There is no cloning, he is just so fast he creates a near-infinite amount of afterimages that can even be hit. Also there is 2. Funny Valentine (The president) creates alternate universe versions of himself and one of Decimus with Dirty Deeds DOne Dirt Cheep, which attacks him. "Dojyaaan" Funny Valentine says, as that Decimus explodes and dies, but yet there are more. LUcy Steel uses her stand Ticket to Ride, which activates Love Train, making him untouchable.

"I think I have a plan, but I don't know what we will do after" I say to Dark.

I hand him a fruit. "This fruit is the Rokakakaka fruit, it normally they would give something and take another thing away when eaten, for example, if I had an amputated arm, I could regrow my arm but lose my sight. This one can fuse people, but it might involve us dying." I say. "This way is seemingly permanent, however, and I have made a tape because this has happened to someone, and they became an Amnesiac."
I stuff it in my pocket and the multiple Decimuses blast more black holes.

Back