• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combination of Time manipulation and Infinite Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
what i mean is:

1. Time Stop (via Time manip)

2. Time's still now

3. And User have Infinite Speed (Attack Speed, Combat Speed, Reaction Speed, Travel Speed, and Flight Speed)

4. Moving in Stillness of Still, time 0 to 0 and speed 0 to 1?

is my logic correct? i think it's possible when user have this both ability using at the same time, i also think this is the most brutal speed in stillness.

I don't quite understand what you're asking. You can't get slower than time being stopped. A user of Time Stop will essentially have infinite speed during the stop, so even if they had Infinite speed naturally it won't add anything.

ok i should try again

what if Character A has infinite speed fought Character B has infinite speed but Character B has time stop manip and Character A have no time stop so Character A & B at the same speed battle, in order to turn the table Character B use time stop manip whilst using infinite speed.

note that their infinite speed is naturally from body condition (it's not time stop)

or their infinite speed are "passive ability"

so the time stop used here's "active ability"

- "passive ability" and "active ability" i'm gonna use it as reference from novel

again

Character A and B fight each other in equal speed, the fight continued in 1 second from infinite speed, Character B irritated, but Character B has turn the table with time stop, time stop affect Character A, from another POV Character A is moving human speed inside time stopped and not in infinite speed inside time stopped, inside Character A and B battle is like normal human speed but in stop time, but didn't ends here, Character B stacked [his/her] own speed inside time stop, so Character B moving infinitely faster than Character A inside stop time.

"infinitely faster than time's stopped"

hm.. still bounded by time (it's not inside the void) but the definition's similar to immeasurable speed "Movement beyond linear time", is like i'm saying Character B is moving an infinite speed [his/her] movement in beyond linear time so Character B is infinitely faster than immeasurable speed though still bounded by time (because the fight it's not in the void).

Edit: in short Character B is "moving in infinite speed inside time stop"

Vrokorta said:
If both characters have infinite speed, then time stop wouldn't affect either of them. (correct me if I'm wrong)
correct, but Character B can move infinitely inside time stop while Character A don't have infinite speed inside time stop. hm.. is my interpretation correct?

i'd try again

time stop would not affect either of them

but

Character A can only move normal speed inside time stop

but

Character B can move infinite speed inside time stop

note

Character A and B can move inside time stop because their ability

Character B's inifinitely faster than Character A inside time stop

since Character B have 2 abilities time stop and infinite speed thus combining the the abilities create most brutal speed than infinite speed because Character B first used time stop to Character A and still Character B can use infinite speed through body enchance (naturally) to become infinitely faster than Character A

this would be similar to immeasurable speed but here still bounded by time,

thus the True Immeasurable Speed (that can move in the void) faster than Character B's immeasurable speed.

I wonder if there's a character existed with this same feat to Character

Vrokorta said:
But if they both have infinite speed, then they both transcend time, making time stop useless.
yep

but i said except Character A only have infinite speed and Character B have both time manipulation and infinite speed, so Character B use time stop to make Character A slower whilst use infinite speed inside time stopped reaching immeasurable speed, both Character A and B isn't in the void.

moving infinite speed inside time stop

Davidgumazon said:
yep

but i said except Character A only have infinite speed and Character B have both time manipulation and infinite speed, so Character B use time stop to make Character A slower whilst use infinite speed inside time stopped reaching immeasurable speed, both Character A and B isn't in the void.

moving infinite speed inside time stop
you cant slow down an infinitly fast beings.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
you cant slow down an infinitly fast beings.
I know, I think i've misunderstood something.. dunno.

I said Character B disable his Infinite speed quickly switched to Time Stop ability so Character A isn't Infinite Speed inside Time Stop (Character A don't have time stop resistance) then Character B used his Infinite Speed inside Time Stop reaching Immeasurable Speed.

You can't gain Immeasurable by using Infinite Speed inside a Time Stop. If you are infinite in speed time is already stopped in your perspective, so a time stop won't work. Moving in permanently stopped time is infinite speed.

Assaltwaffle said:
You can't gain Immeasurable by using Infinite Speed inside a Time Stop. If you are infinite in speed time is already stopped in your perspective, so a time stop won't work. Moving in permanently stopped time is infinite speed.
Yes I agreed with you but there's flaw in your view point to my implication(i think), IMO there's misunderstanding in my implication (I really bad at interpretation I'll try my best this time).

LET'S GO FURTHER

How can characters move faster independently inside time stopped?

Choose One (Important):

1) Relied only to Naturalness: by body and skills including race or classification for necessary actions inside time stop.

2) Relied only to Diverse Abilities: by using obtained supernatural abilities that's superior or effective inside time stop.

3) Both of the above: just a common fact &uknow8.

4) Other: we just have different view point, but this is a problem.

Choose One so I can't be confused with your opinion and I'll reply what's my problem (no offense intention), I hopefully you replied me after you choosing one of the 4 choices otherwise I'll recognize your reply as 4) directly. Because the question and 4 choices are related to my implication (i'm not being forceful i think).

Edit:

In my implication about characters aren't just about time. I also trying to figure it out what's faster than timestop (excluding Immeasurable Speed due Void) that's not in Void.

Edit2:

So yeah that's why i titled it "Combination of Time manipulation and Infinite Speed" what would happen?

Additional Info: Character A don't have time resistence except Character B

if a guy whit immunity to time stop wereto move infintly fast in time stop hed be faster then the guy who moves normaly in time stop

on the other hand, a person whitout time manipulation or resistence in time stop would be simply stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back