• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean doesn't the dude just think and powernull Natsu and then just beat him to death?

Though, it's not relevant really.

Next to regen negation it usually says what level of regen neg it works up to, I'll try to adjust that.

EDIT: Wait it literally says it works up to Mid Low....

I mean

Char can't really do much given the AP gap outside of maybe powernull.

Anything else?

Okay.

So Char's regen hard counters most of Cole options, however I can say pretty much everything else in favor of Cole.

Massive Range Spamming and a solid AP advantage plus paralysis with lightning is a massive issue to Char, and covering that will be a pain.

Secondly, he has Unknown lifting strength, meaning it's possible to use Arc Restraints, however I am unsure how well it will work in his favor.

Either way, Char has to deal with Range+Lightning+Intelligence+Regem+Higher Stamina and possibly arc restraints, ad his only way of taking Cold down is beating him TK death

I'll wait for more input.

Tolerance:

Cancel Pain Resist Melee Attack Resist Paralysis

Did Cole Resist power null?

Cole resists powernull yes.

I dunno if Paralysis resistance will really work, it's more like hitting something with a taser only thousands of times more powerful

If it's like he resisted magic based Paralysis no Idea how that works.

Spiritual life-forms in tensei got those Resistance because basically they doesnt need body to life, thats why cancel pain, Resist Melee attack, and resist Paralysis, of course if those ability can affect their soul it Will bypass their resistance.

Back