• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hey wait a minute that was my argument from the last Cole vs Thor thread. Plagiarism is not a joke Gar. Millions of college professors suffer every year.

I'm still not so sure here. Sure, Thor performed the feat after charging up and it resulted in knocking him out, but the fact that he was only knocked out by a blow 6x stronger than Cole's AP means that he's gonna he able to shrug off most of what Cole can throw at him. This Cole lacks a lot of the tricks and versatility of his good counterpart. His shockwaves don't reverse gravity, they electrocute those caught in their path (AP), his grenades multiply into numerous mini grenades to carpet bomb the area instead of trapping foes in arc restraints. His rockets don't home in on targets and lower the gravity of those caught in the blast radius, they just blow up multiple times due to it being surrounded by shock grenades.

However, while this Cole lacks versatility, he still has his hax. Arc Lightning Stacks with Sadistic Strike, and conducts off metallic objects, meaning that it's very likely to hit Thor considering his armor and the fact that their fighting in Empire City. He's also really quick to use Bio-Leech, but that means that he'll have to grapple with Thor, who's physically stronger than him and trained in CQC. So that's a no go.

Cole can still use shields to block Thor's lightning (though not sure since it's so much stronger than most of Cole's foes), and shockwaves Could deflect Mjolnir (skeptical for the same reasons as above), but Cole is outmatches in AP, experience and training. Tho he is resistant to lightning and can amp himself and evolve and heal, I'm not sure if it's enough here.

I guess I'll go inconclusive for now

You go to the top right or bottom right depending on computer or mobile and click "Join Chat"

Is funny to think that within the huge wall of text Cole's power and abilities is he lacks hax that much. I mean, he has some but I'd except Mindhax at least. That's why I was wondering how Luffy won against Cole in the past but now that question is answered already.

As for this match... it seems that Thor's advantage is his AP and it's not that good if he's knocked down when using it.

Inconclusive FRA.

Yeah, as the person who made Luffy vs Cole I can say right now that Luffy having electricity resistance gave him a solid victory

None of Cole's versions have actual Hax up until his Evil version which is Haxed enough to compete with the best High 6Cs

Yeah, I'm waiting for Luffy to get upgraded to some number to fight Cole. I want that match to be added again.

Downgrades are a beach.

Calaca Vs said:
Yeah, I'm waiting for Luffy to get upgraded to some number to fight Cole. I want that match to be added again.

Downgrades are a beach.
That will depend on the AP gap

Wait, didn't Cole still had the ability to either burn or freeze Luffy on that match? I remember arguing that was his main weapon of combating Luffy back then.

Yeah, but Luffy has Precog and the mobility advantage with his natural agility and pseudo flight on top of the range advantage.

@Schnee

I meant more on Good Cole having Ice and Evil Cole having fire.

@ Calaca

Doesn't Cole still have the range advantage of hundreds of kilometers though, and capability to still completely hit Luffy while he keeps moving? AOE and/or homing effects can often counter Precog.

That said I don't want to go too off topic.

Schnee One said:
Yeah, as the person who made Luffy vs Cole I can say right now that Luffy having electricity resistance gave him a solid victory
None of Cole's versions have actual Hax up until his Evil version which is Haxed enough to compete with the best High 6Cs
Well I'd argue that inFamous 2 Base Evil Cole is pretty haxed even without Beast's powers. Ionic Drain is pretty hard to counter because it drains both bioelectricity and life energy, the former is something next to no one has resistance to, but the latter is arguably pretty common. Add that with its decent range and Evil Cole's tendency not to mess around or care about collateral damage, and he's a tough customer to find matches for. The only weakness is that he only has 3 Ionic Charges to use for Ionic powers.

Honestly I feel like the Ionic Charges are just for gameplay mechanics. I'm pretty sure that like the previous 'ultimate' of thunder storm Cole can just use up his energy to do them.

See.

Well that AP advantage and the more varied arsenal... They play with Ditto for the aforesaid reasons.

Inconclusive: 7 (Schnee One, PTSOXMONKEY99, Xtasyamphetamine, DMUA, Calaca Vs, CoreOfimBalance(COB), Jasonsith)

That's grace I guess

Back