• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Draining bio-electricity ignores durability. All organic life has bio-electricity, unless it's stated otherwise we assume Thanos has bio-electricity that can be drained.

Cropfist said:
Does this mean it could theoretically kill a universal+ character if they are biological?
Only if said universal+ is 3-D and a glass canon. Cole vs. Superman was closed because there was no way it would affect a 4-B. Still, someone who's High 6-B physically is going to get drained.

No, it was because Superman resists. Thanos has no feats of resisting bioelectricity or life energy absorption, so there is no reason to assume it wouldn't work on him.

Tier doesn't matter when it comes to durability negation. What matters is if they can actually resist the hax in question.

Inconclusive wars

Either Cole Omea wa mou shiderus with Black Holes or Thanos snaps, crumbling him to dust

wait a second

That requires Mid High and Cole has high

and we don't exactly have proof that he hit on a metaphyiscal level, though, we can safely speculate

so

High

Regen

More specifically, Matter manipulation provides regen and he has Macro Quantic Matter Manipulation.

That doesn't even vaporize a High 6-C dude

Okay it might but it doesn't get past Cole's level of High regen

You can, you just have to punch extremely hard.

way harder then Thanos can manage.

You really can't.

You can't put enough focus into a single punch to erase an atom, you simply put so much on your opponent gets decimated.

But again, regen can recover from that

Or have like, Grahams number of FOE worth of AP.

Either way Thanos doesn't just punch Cole

Pretty sure that that sheer amount of power focused in one single punch would create a Black-Hole in real life.

But back on topic, Cole survives the punch.

Anyways

Let's see here...

Thanos can force Cole into a timeloop and give himself unlimited opportunities to take him out if he so wished, he can BFR Cole with the space stone, and... That's actually kinda all that really works for him here.

If Cole gets spaghetti'd with the Reality Stone, he can just turn into a black hole and S U C C Thanos, if Thanos tries to blast Cole, he'll just Regen, if Thanos tries to snap him, he'll Regen more likely then not... Or just outright resist his Matter Manipulation, if he tries to Mindhax Cole resists.

So lining it up, Thanos has two methods to win and Cole has 5 paths which he'll win (with the 5th being that he just shoots first)

So probably Cole for reasons above.

Thanos takes this TBH, probably a stomp

Thanos's use of the time stone means Cole's two methods of attack won't reach him in the slightest, and even if Cole getting close tries to attack him he simply hits Cole back which splatters him before having him to death.

I mean there's the whole matter of shooting first that would make Time Stone abuse a bit hard

Considering the terrible range of the black hole and the blast trying to reach Thanos from 4KM away I say Thanos counters fine

Besides he can create a blast with the power stone to counter

Teleporting works pretty well to fix that first problem

Don't think I follow on that last part

Teleporting then black holing however

I see no reason for Cole to not try it when his opponent is 4 KM away and he's the kind of dude to just get it done

I mean what else is he going to do when his best ability has bad range and his opponent is 4 KM away?

We see him for like 2 minutes and he never fights.

Though can Thanos see and counter rads before they SUCC neuroelectricity?

I mean his entire goal is making everyone a conduit, so RSB makes sense

Time Reversing the explosion works

Back