• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, please, enlighten me, what did i say that is NLF?

Anyway, Cole wins, only Luffy brings up Haki to help

The Wright Way said:
  • cough*Laxus*cough cough*
Thank you.

>Cole wins unless Luffy brings up Haki

I'm sorry, what? Do you know that Haki is just a plus to the overkill this match is?

CNBA3 said:
At least Laxus has legitimate resistance to lightning abilities that Cole can't do
>legit resistances

>based on something that never happened

I get the feeling you mad that he stomped Laxus so your trying to get a stomp against him added to the profiles.

The Wright Way said:
I get the feeling you mad that he stomped Laxus so your trying to get a stomp against him added to the profiles.
Don't wanna stick my head into this (cause frankly I hardly care) but can you not?

IIRC Pica's feat is far higher than baseline and Luffy scales above that, can enhance his AP and speed, has good range, a massive skill advantage, resistance to Cole's abilities because he resistis things above Cole's AP.

Somebody should call PaChi to close this until the revision ends. I don't want to make Luffy the next Natsu in this site, thank you.

No, based on levels of lightning, no reason to get upset that Laxus can beat Cole regardless. Cole did not creat the existence of lightning nor has he god lightning

CNBA3 said:
No, based on levels of lightning, no reason to get upset that Laxus can beat Cole regardless. Cole has no god lightning

Again you're showing high levels of salt, bias and stubbornness. If you get that salty that a FT characters takes a loss then you shouldn't be debating to begin with. FYI, this is the type of behavior that makes people dislike FT.

Being absolutely serious, still does not take away that Laxus has superior resistance

Hey, I am certainly not bias, just having difficulty seeing how regular lightning will effect Laxus

The Wright Way said:
Someone report this guy already.
I'll be frank with you

I'd recommend first and foremost you get a stick out your rear end, cause this ain't it.

I'll be frank with you

I'd recommend first and foremost you get a stick out your rear end, cause this ain't it.

I appreciate the honesty abd I'm sorry.

Anyway, Cole takes this, only Luffy using Haki is what can protect him from Cole's electricity resistance negation

Good think Cole doesn't actually negate resistance

That is what everyone has been saying this entire time that Cole has with his electrical powers

And the fact that both are comparable in power and Luffy can enhance himself turns the resistance bypass into another attack.

No one ever said that

He can only overpower it with AP

DMUA said:
Good think Cole doesn't actually negate resistance
He actually does with his Gigawatt blades and his KE middles to a certain extent

Issue is, none of those enemies have anywhere close to the resistance of Luffy

His electricity is powerful enough to harm guys like Kessler and David who normally absorb said energy without issue, is what he means

I still doubt Cole's AP is what allowed him to hurt Kessler abd David, especially sense Kessler's electric attacks could hurt Cole in return and they're kind of the same person and all.

Well Kessler was intially stronger than Cole at the beginning of their fight until Cole rage amped himself while Kessler's old age and stamina caught up to him

So much that isn't even funny.

Again, only Good Cole with a good AP advantage'd give a better match.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Well Kessler was intially stronger than Cole until Cole rage amped himself, while Kessler's old age and stamina caught up to him
I keep hearing that, but I don't remember anything in game supporting it. Was it stated in a comic somewhere or something?

I can safely say Luffy can beat pretty much any version of Cole even with his AP advantage as long as it's not too big

Until we get Beast Cole

Schnee One said:
I can safely say Luffy can beat pretty much any version of Cole even with his AP advantage as long as it's not too big

Until we get Beast Cole
That goes for a lot if characters who'd stomp other versions of Cole tbh. Beast Cole is a completely different beast (wink) from other versions of Cole.

Schnee One said:
Until we get Beast Cole
Possibly, but with a good AP advantage the match becomes fair and gains room for actual debate.

On that I agree

Until the day Cole or Luffy get upgraded. Cole stomps at his canonic strongest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back