• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath vs Acnologia

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more for Cole's first win.

Against the God Tier of FT.....

Who else to put him up against after this?

Tribune is undergoing revisions because of the lack of justifications.

Captain Marvel? Pretty sure Cole Murderizes.

If it's low level it ain't workin.

And I noticed Black Beard doesn't have power absorbtion anymore.

So basically, everyone in OP and FT are out barring possibly Zeref....

Since When is Trigun going through a revision? Everything is perfectly justified via feats and calcs.

Black Beard still has power nullification whenever i look at his profile.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Since When is Trigun going through a revision? Everything is perfectly justified via feats and calcs.

Black Beard still has power nullification whenever i look at his profile.
That's absorbtion bruh....And it only works AFTER death.

Newendigo said:
Seiya.

Oh boi, I want to see how Cole can handle him...
Bruh.....

Atomization is useless against High regen, has a huge AP disadvantage.

I'm pretty sure Seiya gets stomped

Seiya has the exact answer to the Beast's regen. Atomic destruction.

Though, the Beast can just absorb matter from the area to replenish whatever he loses, but Seiya could just go straight for the full body blast.

Lol okay.

If he didn't have both of those he'd lose the fight, so I doubt it's a stomp, hell, it's a lot more fair then Ryuko's wins.

Grace or request?

1. Because that's common sense to...You know... Use an attack that kills on contact.....That is the reason he's won this fight.

2. NO! STOP

Voting for Cole for reasons above

No one owes anyone anything. Whether someone makes a match or not is up to them. Just don't be an asshole doing it. Especially if it's for spite. Otherwise you're hurting your own image and doing that pointlessly. No one wins.

Giving Acnologia AP advantage is not making this math up fair at all.

Cole can ignore durabilty in tons of ways and his regen is ridiculous plus he has huge versitalty advantage.

You can't really put Acnologia against a dude who can out hax seiya and say it's not a stomp.

Don't people understand that Acnologia has no hax unless he is fighting an opponent that uses magic?

William read the arguments Monkey made for Acnologia. If it were a stomp then someone would have already pointed that out.

Those "arguments" only prove my point.

1. No you can't equalise in this case because we only equalise things that work on similar way and even if you equalise you could likely only equalise things that don't ignore durabilty (like lighting attacks) which is worthless here plus people always say we wank Acnologia and his absorption and magic resistance abilty when he is winning, but when losing it's okay to do so just to make it "fair" or at least that's what it looks like to me.

2. Acnologia would never teleport someone into his dimension (in fact he threw out Anna and Ichiya) the only reason he teleported the dragons slayers is because he needed to use their powers to stabilise his own magical energy or else he would of lost control which is what in the end happened and he simply disspeared.

3. "If it were a stomp then someone would have already pointed that out" if that was true than we would of never had the versus removal thread in which people are continuously complaining about stomps and ridiculous match ups endings (you included) wouldn't you say? Also, I just did point it out so there is that.

4. It's a battle between high Regenerationn, matter absorption, Ionic Drain, power absorption, sub atomic destruction and other durabilty negation abilties vs 0 hax.

That's not a stomp to you?

I guess you have a fair point but I'll wait until Monkey replies seeing as how he's much more knowledgeable about Cole and his abilities than the both of us. And literally nobody "complains." In the versus match removal thread. Saying that makes everyone seem childish. You really should learn how to word things better William.

Because complaining is now childish? Only children complain? What is that supposed to mean? You see you tell me to word things better and to avoid conflicts and then you write a similar thing.

Also, I agree to wait thou i kinda only spoked about Acnologia here and simply copied what was already said about Cole, but whatever.

Nothing i wrote there can be perceived badly nor is anything of what i said capable of starting conflict.

And if more people agree on it being a stomp then I'll just request for this not to be added.

You could just ask @Celestial in the versus addition thread since he is kinda managing it currently.

WilliamShadow said:
Giving Acnologia AP advantage is not making this math up fair at all.

Cole can ignore durabilty in tons of ways and his regen is ridiculous plus he has huge versitalty advantage.

You can't really put Acnologia against a dude who can out hax seiya and say it's not a stomp.

Don't people understand that Acnologia has no hax unless he is fighting an opponent that uses magic?
Meanwhile, remove literally ANY of Cole's abilities and he either gets one shot without his regen, or BFR'd.

Seiya would get one shot by Acno tho....

You do realize his absorbtion works on literally 90% of Cole's attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back