• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"You know I could just launch us all there with my mind, right?" said Rizzuto.
"Yeah, but we also took a lot out of ourselves yesterday. Especially you for using both mine and your Contraband together. It'd be better if Noah or Nutzlos took us. One doesn't use a contraband, and the other hardly used theirs yesterday. I think it would be better to save your effort for later if something goes wrong."

"Okey, stop of talk and starts to Flight in Noah airlines"

In the blink of an eye Noah changed, now she was the big, strong and of course pretty, at least for Dene, Waterboarder with her natural biological armor that protected her body, a monster of almost 3 meters

First she grabbed Dene with her two lower hands gently, pulling him closer to her chest, lifting him off the ground in the process due to the difference in size

she had to do a quick modification on her upper arms to make them wider, so she positioned Sofia to take hold of her neck from her.

she then smiles to everyone else to hold on to her, while using her de ella two upper arms for this, she held Rizzuto and Jack in her left arm de ella and then Caleb and Valentina in her right arm.

Her wings start to move and she rocketed into the sky, easily faster than any normal human running, flying at over 200 m/s speed, but still far below her limit.

In a matter of 10 seconds they were already crossing two kilometers

In the blink of an eye Noah changed, now she was the big, strong and of course pretty, at least for Dene, Waterboarder with her natural biological armor that protected her body, a monster of almost 3 meters

First she grabbed Dene with her two lower hands gently, pulling him closer to her chest, lifting him off the ground in the process due to the difference in size

she had to do a quick modification on her upper arms to make them wider, so she positioned Sofia to take hold of her neck from her.

she then smiles to everyone else to hold on to her, while using her de ella two upper arms for this, she held Rizzuto and Jack in her left arm de ella and then Caleb and Valentina in her right arm.

Her wings start to move and she rocketed into the sky, easily faster than any normal human running, flying at over 200 m/s speed, but still far below her limit.

"Sheeeesssh" he screamed, laughing as he was taken like a prince by Noah.

"If you could've told me about this, we would've just gotten home! **** 'em planes!" Dene continued.

However, as Noah was soaring through the sky, its radiation-dipped clouds went past them, causing some- notably those who just came back with their injuries healed- to experience mild poisoning.

Jack saw the view down feeling nostalgic about the past and how far things have degraded

"Sheeeesssh" he screamed, laughing as he was taken like a prince by Noah.

"If you could've told me about this, we would've just gotten home! **** 'em planes!" Dene continued.

However, as Noah was soaring through the sky, its radiation-dipped clouds went past them, causing some- notably those who just came back with their injuries healed- to experience mild poisoning.
Noah noticed that from the cloud, so she start to flying below away from the radioactivity.

"Hehe, yes, I thought about it but then there's the problem that the snipers would end up attacking us, but well, hold on for 20 seconds" She replied after laughing slightly.

Now Noah was only flying 300 meters above the ground, well below the clouds so they wouldn't have to worry about radioctive Stratus clouds (they are the closest clouds to the ground, that form at a minimum of 800 meters above sea level.)

"Hehe, yes, I thought about it but then there's the problem that the snipers would end up attacking us, but well, hold on for 20 seconds" She replied after laughing slightly.
"You nearly killed us! Should've told us about the clouds Nutzlos!" Dene shouted.

"Nutzlos?"

Over the distance, a silhouette was seen. The figure seems to slowly catch up and gain pace, getting faster as the knife was seen. It was Nutzlos seemingly being pulled by the knife thrown by Noah prior and giving them a casual salute.

"Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein
und das heißt: Erika.
Heiß von hunderttausend kleinen Bienelein
wird umschwärmt Erika,
denn ihr Herz ist voller Süßigkeit,
zarter Duft entströmt dem Blütenkleid.
Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein
und das heißt: Erika."

"You nearly killed us! Should've told us about the clouds Nutzlos!" Dene shouted.
"Nutzlos?"

Over the distance, a silhouette was seen. The figure seems to slowly catch up and gain pace, getting faster as the knife was seen. It was Nutzlos seemingly being pulled by the knife thrown by Noah prior and giving them a casual salute.

"Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein
und das heißt: Erika.
Heiß von hunderttausend kleinen Bienelein
wird umschwärmt Erika,
denn ihr Herz ist voller Süßigkeit,
zarter Duft entströmt dem Blütenkleid.
Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein
und das heißt: Erika."
"I don't speak Takataka Nutzlos" Noah joked without really understanding what he says, but well, Noah made sure that no one would fell out off her and discreetly pulled Dene closer to her so that they were both more comfortable

"I don't speak Takataka Nutzlos" Noah joked without really understanding what he says, but well, Noah made sure that no one would fell out off her and discreetly pulled Dene closer to her so that they were both more comfortable
"It's German, darling... Dude's the living iteration of Hitler! Man! I can't wait to fight Jesus with Hitler! Hahahahaha!!" Dene laughed loudly to the point his stomach begins to hurt.

"Ahhhh, Это чертовски смешно! (This is so damn funny)" Dene continued.

Nutzlos lets out a little giggle, though it was unintelligible given the air.

Noah was left confused, if she could right now, she would just give a shrug at such a situation.

"This is something I didn't expect, waht are you, a Russian? I never thought it would be just something new about you" Noah asked surprised to see how Dene spoke

Noah was left confused, if she could right now, she would just give a shrug at such a situation.

"This is something I didn't expect, waht are you, a Russian? I never thought it would be just something new about you" Noah asked surprised to see how Dene spoke
"Yeah, I'm Russian... Anythin' wrong with that?"

"Wait If Nutzols is Hitler in this situation wouldn't that make Dene Stalin." said Rizzuto to Noah.
"Hahhaa, that's great one man, but, I guess on a technicality my nationality would be, I don't know? Things that come from water have nationalities? Would they be treated similarly to Fish?" she said thoughtfully

"Naw it means you've eaten out a fish so what she tastes like man sushi." said Rizzuto with a massive grin on his face.
"**** you cyka bylat..."
Noah laughed, she finally had the reaction she expected.

"Nah, don't worry, I doubt we'll classify as a fish, especially if we count the Hellblaze"
"Still, **** him..." he said, doing a middle finger.

"**** you cyka bylat..."

"Still, **** him..." he said, doing a middle finger.
"Sorry Dene but no thanks were both in a committed relationship imagine what ether of or partners would do if they caught you trying to have coitus with me behind their backs." said Rizzuto with a massive shit eating grin.
(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA)

"Sorry Dene but no thanks were both in a committed relationship imagine what ether of or partners would do if they caught you trying to have coitus with me behind their backs." said Rizzuto with a massive shit eating grin.
"Если ты посмеешь попытаться сделать это, я убью тебя. (If you dare to try to do this, I will kill you.)" Dene said, his eyes open wide.

(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA)
Noah dropped Rizzuto, inadvertently removing his Contraband to the sea of enemies

"Если ты посмеешь попытаться сделать это, я убью тебя. (If you dare to try to do this, I will kill you.)" Dene said, his eyes open wide.
"Sei libero di provare ma entrambi non come è la battaglia oltre a quello che ottieni per avermi preso in giro prima se non riesci a gestirlo non provare a servirlo." said Rizzuto.
(Translation: You are free to try but both not how is the battle besides what you get for teasing me before if you can't handle it don't try to serve it.)
Noah dropped Rizzuto, inadvertently removing his Contraband to the sea of enemies
"I regret nothiiinng." said Rizzuto as he was falling from the sky.

"Sei libero di provare ma entrambi non come è la battaglia oltre a quello che ottieni per avermi preso in giro prima se non riesci a gestirlo non provare a servirlo." said Rizzuto.
(At least put the translations for others)
"Drop him, Noah"
"Yeahhhh, that's what you get!"
"I regret nothiiinng." said Rizzuto as he was falling from the sky.
He was caught by Nutzlos who seemingly pulled him, given he had shined the lamp to all of them prior.

"Sir! Are you alright?"

Back