• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"Two ingredients? Oh, the chocolate and the cereal... They do taste sweet together, not gonna lie.. I mean, you're already adding sugar with sugar, sooo doesn't that make it sugar squared?."
(I have a feeling they're gonna add more sugar... but isn't it bitter...?)

"Two ingredients? Oh, the chocolate and the cereal... They do taste sweet together, not gonna lie.. I mean, you're already adding sugar with sugar, sooo doesn't that make it sugar squared?."

Noah hit her head with her hand, she could probably decapitate a person with that blow though she didn't do anything to herself

"Descendants?!" he repeated loudly.

"Really Descendants!? WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH CEREAL?!!!" he shouted, confused about it all.
"WoW, calm down honey, the ingredients thing was a subtle way of saying it, I'm not saying we're going to have descendants right now, I don't even know how that works, I'm just saying after a while if we manage to kill Nuntius, we'll have to deal with the most extreme mix seen on earth and we will have to deal with two whole species instead one"

"WoW, calm down honey, the ingredients thing was a subtle way of saying it, I'm not saying we're going to have descendants right now, I don't even know how that works, I'm just saying after a while if we manage to kill Nuntius, we'll have to deal with the most extreme mix seen on earth and we will have to deal with two whole species instead one"
"Why out of all things you can talk about, you talk about that! It's like- you walk into a bar, goes up to the waiter, and says "hEy wAnNA tAlk AbOuT sEx??!" I mean, at least try not to talk about those kinds of stuff... There's a time and place for that, my love.. Okay? We ain't here trying to be horny after beating a priest..."
Damian slowly walks up to her.
"Oh, approaching me now? That definitely wasn't a reference" Eqowir said.

"Why out of all things you can talk about, you talk about that! It's like- you walk into a bar, goes up to the waiter, and says "hEy wAnNA tAlk AbOuT sEx??!" I mean, at least try not to talk about those kinds of stuff... There's a time and place for that, my love.. Okay? We ain't here trying to be horny after beating a priest
"of course I'm not Horny, not after what happened this morning, so I started talking about the future about dealing with certain aspects of the near future and then dealing with the further future, God, I guess today is not my day" she said as she put one of her hand on her frustrated face

"of course I'm not Horny, not after what happened this morning, so I started talking about the future about dealing with certain aspects of the near future and then dealing with the further future, God, I guess today is not my day" she said as she put one of her hand on her frustrated face
"Ohhkay okay, no need to be a letdown now... C'mon, cheer up honeybuns...." Dene said, approaching her before patting her on the head.

"I mean, all this talk about the future and stuff kinda make you wanna dream high... Sure, we could discuss our descendants, but... I'd say we leave it to fate..."
"Orange soda" Damian shouts speeding up only to stop outside arm's reach.
"What?" she asked, making a wall of blood in case he does something funny.

Noah sighed and looked at Dene when he(Dene) was in body range, before taking his chocolates out of his hand and eating it.
"Why you take- aight, fine... You can have it..." he said, smiling.
Damian falls to his side and rolls backwards. "I am not giving this back Damian says spitting on his restraints.
"Why not?" Eqowir asked.

"Don't worry, I'll reward you, no, not like that(Aka is not a horny thing), I'll just give you something better than some simple Chocolates" Noah said as she wiped her mouth and reveal a slight smile.
"Can't wait to have that gift, I guess..." Dene shrugged, smiling a bit.
“I can’t beat you in a straight fight!” Damian admits laughing.
"If you know you can't beat someone in a fight, which of the following would you do?

A. Give up, pretend to surrender, so that they let their guard down?
B. Use your abilities to the fullest and try to call their bluff?
C. Simplify things and find an alternative?
D. None of the above."

Damian pulls out a packet which he opens so it will spray vapor in her direction.
"Ohhh, trying to freeze my blood now?"

Eqowir dashes as she summons blood spikes from below to attack him as well as surround him in blood rings.
"Well, changing the topic, how should we escape from here? We use a ship and try our luck to see if no one vomits or we double play it and try to get another plane which could be difficult considering the fuel shortage" Noah said
"Ehhh, the second option's busted. And trying to get to a boat would asking for your relatives to kill us all... I guess we leave it to Nutzlos to decide, given he's the guy who's lived here the longest"

Damian rather clumsy moves to dodge the spikes and freeze the rings. "Once you lose access to enough blood you lose most of your advantages so hand to hand might be a good idea."

"Ehhh, the second option's busted. And trying to get to a boat would asking for your relatives to kill us all... I guess we leave it to Nutzlos to decide, given he's the guy who's lived here the longest"
"I guess so, just hope he doesn't forget that we're here, or that I'm here, that would be a problem" Noah said while scratching her cheek a bit.

"I don't think trying to get another plane with fuel shortage is safer." he said.
"I know, but... we really gotta rely on Nutzlos here... you get me?"
"I guess so, just hope he doesn't forget that we're here, or that I'm here, that would be a problem" Noah said while scratching her cheek a bit.
"I doubt it, given that guy and how this place is built, he should be pretty ******* smart..."
Damian rather clumsy moves to dodge the spikes and freeze the rings. "Once you lose access to enough blood you lose most of your advantages so hand to hand might be a good idea."
"Could be... Which is why I use excess blood bags instead of my own..." she said, boiling the blood he froze and increasing its acidity.

"I doubt it, given that guy and how this place is built, he should be pretty ******* smart..."
"Nah, I mean the possibility that he forgets that he met us at some point and of course, that he points to me again with the corpse of a relative of mine when he sees my other form again if he forget it"

"Ah yes. Even better. Are you three busy?"
"No, just talk about the life, so what happen?"

Back