• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"I'm not gonna start anything since you're free to feel how you want about what he says. But you can't make fun of him all the time and act like it's uncalled for when he jokes back." Caleb looked over to Dene after having made sure Rizzuto landed safely

"I am better than alright Nutzols I got my revenge 10-fold." said Rizzuto cackling.
(Also translated it for you.)
"*sigh, What's going on with those two anyway?" he asked.
"Oh come on Nutzlos, you should have let him fall to at least 50 meters" Noah complained.
"I'm not gonna start anything since you're free to feel how you want about what he says. But you can't make fun of him all the time and act like it's uncalled for when he jokes back." Caleb looked over to Dene after having made sure Rizzuto landed safely
"What we did is a joke, Caleb, c'mon...." Dene said.

Noah sighed before move a bit faster but still below of mach 1, even when she can go faster than it

".....we have to prepare a joke when we return to Henosis......."The Waterboarder mutter to Dene

Noah sighed before move a bit faster but still below of mach 1, even when she can go faster than it

".....we have to prepare a joke when we return to Henosis......."The Waterboarder mutter to Dene
"We talk about it later, don't wanna ruin our trust with our peeps.." Dene whispered back, glancing at Sofia and Caleb.
"It's hard to tell with you sometimes..." They crossed their arms

"I second that." Sofia chimed
"Yeah yeah...."

Far in the distance past the burnt wasteland was an utter oddity. A city stood in the middle of it all but most notable, it was not in ruin, it was not overrun, it was not modified like the settlements in this apocalypse.

It was a thriving city similar to the days before it all began and the group was landing there

Noah went down on the roof of a building, and drop everyone that she was carrying

"Man, this place is impossible for it to exist" she said surprised when she saw the city in this state

Noah went down on the roof of a building, and drop everyone that she was carrying
Seeing the perspective from within the city was a sight to behold. Looking out, the wasteland's landscape was no more, instead there were more houses and thin forests in the distance

Even the entities that hunted down Caleb and Rizzuto are nowhere in-sight. It was a perfect place for sure

Noah subconsciously felt that she was in Waterboarder territory, which type she didn't know yet, but it was so hostile that she inadvertently held Dene again but this time in a more protective way, as if her instincts that she was building to better protect herself and to what belongs to her, are now activated

Noah subconsciously felt that she was in Waterboarder territory, which type she didn't know yet, but it was so hostile that she inadvertently held Dene again but this time in a more protective way, as if her instincts that she was building to better protect herself and to what belongs to her, are now activated
"Uhh, why are you blocking my view? This is the perfect time for a photo!" Dene exclaimed.

Seeing the perspective from within the city was a sight to behold. Looking out, the wasteland's landscape was no more, instead there were more houses and thin forests in the distance

Even the entities that hunted down Caleb and Rizzuto are nowhere in-sight. It was a perfect place for sure
"Wow... this place is sure is mysterious..." Nutzlos said, picking up his broken knife as he used his Contraband to repair it again.

"This place gives me a bad feeling, there is something inside, something that is obviously not human" She said as she let Dene go this time
"Well, we jump him, kick his ass, and move on! The **** is there to be scared about? That's what the old man and Soma would've told us if they were here" Dene said

"Well, go ahead then, just walking into a city in perfect condition seems extremely strange to me. I'm just being cautious"
"I know, but-"

"Confidence in a fight is as essential as one's strength, given you can bluff the enemy and even coax them into a false sense of security" Nutzlos explained.

"Yeah, what he said."

"Okay, okay, let's get this over with" she said as she changed her form
Arriving at the city, the group got to view the city as well as its denizens and vice versa. Yet oddly enough at the sight of them, the people of this city screamed in terror as panic engulfed the place. Looking around in confusion, the group soon realized what has befallen them.

Monsters, the whole lot they've become. Horrid yet humanoid, they greatly resemble the true form of the Revolt

How revolting~

Arriving at the city, the group got to view the city as well as its denizens and vice versa. Yet oddly enough at the sight of them, the people of this city screamed in terror as panic engulfed the place. Looking around in confusion, the group soon realized what has befallen them.

Monsters, the whole lot they've become. Horrid yet humanoid, they greatly resemble the true form of the Revolt

How revolting~
"Yo yo yo! We ain't here to hurt nobody! We know who Elvis Presley is! He's is based yo!" Dene exclaimed.

Nutzlos simply shrugged.

"Yo yo yo! We ain't here to hurt nobody! We know who Elvis Presley is! He's is based yo!" Dene exclaimed.
In the perspective of the civilians, all that came from the mouthless faces of these horrid beings were simply monstrous growls and roars. In the panic of it all, a single man stood in the crowd, smiling at the sight.

"The monsters have come, the monsters have come! I knew I was right, I knew it!" Darren yelled, his words lost in the fear of the crowd. What wasn't lost in the screams however were in his gunshots, fired straight at Sofia.

"welcome to my world, Dene, just follow me and you will be fine'' She said

In the perspective of the civilians, all that came from the mouthless faces of these horrid beings were simply monstrous growls and roars. In the panic of it all, a single man stood in the crowd, smiling at the sight.

"The monsters have come, the monsters have come! I knew I was right, I knew it!" Darren yelled, his words lost in the fear of the crowd. What wasn't lost in the screams however were in his gunshots, fired straight at Sofia.
"But remember, you can't regenerate or have super resistance" She said as she moved to stop the shots

(Noah is no blocking the bullets that go to Sofía, she just go to Gunslinger)

"Nice try, dick!" Her tattoo crept off of her arm, catching the bullet. Though she was hesitant to fling it at anyone near her. She found it suspicious that those around her had suddenly become monsters.

Last edited:
"Nice try, dick!" Her tattoo crept off of her arm, catching the bullet. Though she was hesitant to fling it at anyone near her. She found it suspicious that those around her had suddenly become monsters.
In the view of the public, the bullets merely scratched the skin of these monsters. Things seemed dire as an evacuation order was sent from the fairly crowded street.

In the view of the group, the bullets very well had a tangible effect with tiny painful pinpricks felt wherever they were shot at and while invisible, some of them were beginning to bleed.

In the view of the public, the bullets merely scratched the skin of these monsters. Things seemed dire as an evacuation order was sent from the fairly crowded street.

In the view of the group, the bullets very well had a tangible effect with tiny painful pinpricks felt wherever they were shot at and while invisible, some of them were beginning to bleed.
Dene began to summon flowers to protect himself, whilst Nutzlos shines his light in the hopes of fusing with the bullets.

Noah resisted the bullets like nothing, she jumped and then clapped her hands, releasing static energy absorbed from others when they were flying, the discharges were fired towards the weapons destroying them with precision without harm the users

"This is weird, what the hell's going on now..?" Sofia sat with her legs crossed upon her tattoo which was suspended beneath her

"This has to be the affects of some Waterboarder. I may be able to clear this mess up with my Contraband, but then everyone else would be damned to seeing those Waterboarders that are after me and Rizzuto..."

Dene began to summon flowers to protect himself, whilst Nutzlos shines his light in the hopes of fusing with the bullets.
As the crowd was sufficiently thinned, armored cars began to roll in with S.W.A.T officers dropping out, most armed with assault rifles. Before they did however, a single flashbang was thrown into them, a bright flash and deafening bang hitting each and every one of them
Noah resisted the bullets like nothing, she jumped and then clapped her hands, releasing static energy absorbed from others when they were flying, the discharges were fired towards the weapons destroying them with precision without harm the users
(You should probably remember that they're not fighting actual people with actual weapons)

As the crowd was sufficiently thinned, armored cars began to roll in with S.W.A.T officers dropping out, most armed with assault rifles. Before they did however, a single flashbang was thrown into them, a bright flash and deafening bang hitting each and every one of them
"¡Hijo de puta!" She yelled and starting rubbing her eyes, making sure to coat her front side with a thin coat of ink from her tattoo. It's better than no defense at all, though with it spread so thin, it was unlikely to stop everything

Luckily, Nutzlos was able to use this as an advantage. Fusing in with the ground to sink in and approaching the officers that way.
(How the heck did he not get blinded and deafened?)
"¡Hijo de puta!" She yelled and starting rubbing her eyes, making sure to coat her front side with a thin coat of ink from her tattoo. It's better than no defense at all, though with it spread so thin, it was unlikely to stop everything
With that, the officers opened fire, bullets raining down upon the group as the pinpricks they felt grew more numerous to the point that blood was spewing out from most of them

With that, the officers opened fire, bullets raining down upon the group as the pinpricks they felt grew more numerous to the point that blood was spewing out from most of them
"Cut it ooooout!" Not liking the feeling of the relenting "hail", she stuck her hands up. Not as a sign of surrender, but to siphon the oil from their armored vehicles. Though currently blinded, she could feel where they were shooting from. So she summoned a fair sized wall of oil, and with a push, sent it hurdling towards the officers. Not with enough force to kill them, but to incapacitate them by pinning them against the vehicles behind and beside them

(How the heck did he not get blinded and deafened?)
(Hold on Imma edit)
"Tch!" Dene tried to further increase the number of flowers, creating vines to entrap whoever is unlucky to get hit.

Nutzlos tries using his Contraband, wanting to fuse any attack that could come his way.

"Cut it ooooout!" Not liking the feeling of the relenting "hail", she stuck her hands up. Not as a sign of surrender, but to siphon the oil from their armored vehicles. Though currently blinded, she could feel where they were shooting from. So she summoned a fair sized wall of oil, and with a push, sent it hurdling towards the officers. Not with enough force to kill them, but to incapacitate them by pinning them against the vehicles behind and beside them
Jack began to create ice barriers to shield him from bullets
Oddly enough despite seemingly utilizing their powers, nothing is manifesting. No oil is coming out, no ice is forming. Just monsters getting shot down by the police

Going back, Noah concentrated, her power over-applied as she hit the ground in multiple blows until she reached the sewer, making a large hole.

"our escape ticket" She said to others

Caleb thanks to their quick reactions and heightened senses was able to duck behind cover, but not before being penetrated by several rounds from the police's firearms.
"God damn it! After I was JUST starting to get better! Ngh..." Caleb sat, holding onto their wounds.

Back