• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"Yep!" Dene laughed as he continued munching on the graham.

"I see now.... No wonder Caleb's voice is... quite strange as if they're trying to be something that they're not- a woman..." Nutzlos replied.
"Yeah, this must be quite a shock for you given your forgetfulness. So anyway, you come in here for anything else you know besides telling me Calebs ok?" said Rizzuto.

"Yeah, this must be quite a shock for you given your forgetfulness. So anyway, you come in here for anything else you know besides telling me Calebs ok?" said Rizzuto.
"She- I mean, he wants to tell you to be beside him... Saying that he doesn't want to be alone... or something along those lines..." Nutzlos replied.

"Also, you two seem to be enjoying the food..." Nutzlos said, noticing the two munching on the food.

"Brooo! This tastes soooo damn good! Can't get enough of this shit!" Dene exclaimed.

"She- I mean, he wants to tell you to be beside him... Saying that he doesn't want to be alone... or something along those lines..." Nutzlos replied.

"Also, you two seem to be enjoying the food..." Nutzlos said, noticing the two munching on the food.

"Brooo! This tastes soooo damn good! Can't get enough of this shit!" Dene exclaimed.
"W-Wait really I best be off then I guess I'll see you later Nutzols." stammered Rizzuto as he headed towards Caleb.

"I mean, newspapers still exist...." Dene replied.
"I mean, who delivers them? Around the corner one of the many Waterboarders waits or a gang of crazy people who capture people" Noah said

"Now that I realize...you tried to kill your sister-in-law, heh" Noah said to Dene, though she had a playful tone. She just wanted to see how he reacts knowing that now he probably has to deal with the fact that everyone in his girlfriend's family wants him dead.

"Now that I realize...you tried to kill your sister-in-law, heh" Noah said to Dene, though she had a playful tone. She just wanted to see how he reacts knowing that now he probably has to deal with the fact that everyone in his girlfriend's family wants him dead.
"What? The ****'s your sister-in-law? You didn't tell me about this" Dene exclaimed

"What? The ****'s your sister-in-law? You didn't tell me about this" Dene exclaimed
"The first day we met, that woman who was clearly a shapeshifter tried to follow us, although the Waterboarders are a species since there are subclasses, those who are part of the same subclass could be said that are like siblings or something like that, it's a bit confusing sometimes" Noah Explain

"so yes, we fight with my family"

"The first day we met, that woman who was clearly a shapeshifter tried to follow us, although the Waterboarders are a species since there are subclasses, those who are part of the same subclass could be said that are like siblings or something like that, it's a bit confusing sometimes" Noah Explain

"so yes, we fight with my family"
"I don't really think they'd consider our relationship legal sooooo....."

(Dene rizz moment)
"Dene I need something to ease the pain and you... you... could we just both go to sleep" Noah whispered still very red
"Oh baby, we will... After I'm done with you" Dene said, smirking.

"You two can go to Route: Bath, which has a hot spring to relax your bodies..." Nutzlos said, motioning the cart for the two of them as he bowed.

Noah blushed even more as she stood up and helped Dene move so both could go over there.
The cart takes them to bathe, going down a vertical route.

The room is large, with high ceilings and a tiled floor that slopes down toward the center of the space.

In the middle of the room, there's a large circular pool filled with crystal clear water that steams gently in the warm air. A small waterfall flows from one side of the pool, creating a gentle cascade that adds to the soothing ambiance of the space.

As they approach the pool, Dene can feel the warmth emanating from the water. It's not quite a hot spring, but it's definitely warmer than his average bath. They notice that there are a few rocks and plants in the water, adding to the natural feel of the space.

The bath section is dimly lit, with soft lanterns and candles casting a warm glow over the space. There are a few small alcoves around the perimeter of the room, each with a curtain that can be drawn for privacy.

As Dene look the area, Noah was changing, to her non-human appearance, just as before her skin was not riddled with her biological armor.

"Now, change your clothes" She said
The cart takes them to bathe, going down a vertical route.

The room is large, with high ceilings and a tiled floor that slopes down toward the center of the space.

In the middle of the room, there's a large circular pool filled with crystal clear water that steams gently in the warm air. A small waterfall flows from one side of the pool, creating a gentle cascade that adds to the soothing ambiance of the space.

As they approach the pool, Dene can feel the warmth emanating from the water. It's not quite a hot spring, but it's definitely warmer than his average bath. They notice that there are a few rocks and plants in the water, adding to the natural feel of the space.

The bath section is dimly lit, with soft lanterns and candles casting a warm glow over the space. There are a few small alcoves around the perimeter of the room, each with a curtain that can be drawn for privacy.

As Dene look the area, Noah was changing, to her non-human appearance, just as before her skin was not riddled with her biological armor.

"Now, change your clothes" She said
"Easier said than done...." Dene replied as he struggled to remove them as his battered and bruised body is shown, one that she is very familiar with.

"I suppose, although I see that it's not necessary for now due your energy" She said as she followed him, entering the pool more calmly with a slight smile, not realizing what she said

After washing Dene's sleeping body, healing him completely and in addition to washing his clothes which she left there to dry, Noah thought about waking Dene up or not, she had a towel in one of her hands while looking at her boyfriend.

"to hell" she thought and tried to put the towel on him without waking Dene

(I've been here lmfao)
(
jojo-oh-my-god.gif
Good thing he didn't back read!)

Back