• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"Oh, right hey Nutzlos you got anything that can help with that?" asked Rizzuto.
"I'll see what I can do..."

As they step inside the worn-down radio tower house, they are immediately struck by the complex and intricate interior. It's like stepping into a steampunk-esque world filled with an eclectic mix of machinery, plants, fruits, and other curiosities.

The first thing they notice is the abundance of greenery. Plants of all shapes and sizes line the walls, their tendrils creeping up to the high ceilings, and their leaves spilling over makeshift shelves and tables. It's as if the desert has been brought inside, with cacti, succulents, and other hardy plants thriving in the cool, damp environment of the house.

But it's not just the plants that catch their eye. The walls are adorned with all sorts of mechanical contraptions, from gears and levers to pipes and pulleys. 're all connected in a seemingly haphazard way, creating a complex network of machinery that hums and buzzes with energy.

It's a workshop and a botanical garden all rolled into one. There are workbenches covered in tools, jars filled with mysterious substances, and devices that whir and clank as they go about their tasks.

But amidst all the machinery and vegetation, there are also signs of domestic life. A kitchen area is tucked away in one corner, with a stove, sink, and an array of pots and pans. Nearby, a table is set with fresh fruit, bread, and a pot of steaming tea.

Despite its complexity, the interior of the radio tower house has a sense of harmony and balance. Everything seems to be in its right place, creating a unique and charming atmosphere that's both practical and whimsical. It's a place where creativity and innovation thrive, and where the desert meets the mechanical world in a beautiful and unexpected way.

As they step inside the worn-down radio tower house, they are immediately struck by the complex and intricate interior. It's like stepping into a steampunk-esque world filled with an eclectic mix of machinery, plants, fruits, and other curiosities.

The first thing they notice is the abundance of greenery. Plants of all shapes and sizes line the walls, their tendrils creeping up to the high ceilings, and their leaves spilling over makeshift shelves and tables. It's as if the desert has been brought inside, with cacti, succulents, and other hardy plants thriving in the cool, damp environment of the house.

But it's not just the plants that catch their eye. The walls are adorned with all sorts of mechanical contraptions, from gears and levers to pipes and pulleys. 're all connected in a seemingly haphazard way, creating a complex network of machinery that hums and buzzes with energy.

It's a workshop and a botanical garden all rolled into one. There are workbenches covered in tools, jars filled with mysterious substances, and devices that whir and clank as they go about their tasks.

But amidst all the machinery and vegetation, there are also signs of domestic life. A kitchen area is tucked away in one corner, with a stove, sink, and an array of pots and pans. Nearby, a table is set with fresh fruit, bread, and a pot of steaming tea.

Despite its complexity, the interior of the radio tower house has a sense of harmony and balance. Everything seems to be in its right place, creating a unique and charming atmosphere that's both practical and whimsical. It's a place where creativity and innovation thrive, and where the desert meets the mechanical world in a beautiful and unexpected way.
After Nutzlos' slaughter, a large hole was present in the mass of entities that usually spanned across the landscape though that hole was shrinking, the entities visible in the horizon

"Wow this is a pretty nice place you have going here I would have never expected your home to look like this just wow." said Rizzuto in shock.

"Wow this is a pretty nice place you have going here I would have never expected your home to look like this just wow." said Rizzuto in shock.
"It's nothing, Mr. Rizzuto.... The purpose of this house was for my business after all..." Nutzlos bowed down as he welcomed them to his elevator.
"Good, I'll contact her once the meeting's over" Tessa said
"Any more suggestions?" Efrain asked.

"None, sir!"

"Then you are all dismissed..."

Sofia quietly turns their head left then right, taking in the strange sights of the indoors.
"Yeah, it's not too bad in... here..." Something seems off about her thought. Her skin is starting to look pale and she almost looks lost

Sofia quietly turns their head left then right, taking in the strange sights of the indoors.
"Yeah, it's not too bad in... here..." Something seems off about her thought. Her skin is starting to look pale and she almost looks lost
"What can I help you with, Miss?" Nutzlos approached her politely, bowing as he pulls his note.

"Just a room.. with something to.." Seems all the radiation from lifting the Nuclear Reactor was finally getting to them. They collapsed forward unconscious before they were able to finish their sentence.
Nutzlos used his powers to stop her from falling, the same thing he did with Dene.

"Somewhere to rest, I see...."

The dementia man took the woman with her as he gingerly placed her in a cart. He then set the route to "Bedroom: Index #4C", pressing a certain button afterward.

Soon, the cart did its thing and placed the unconscious body in a comfortable room.

The room is small but comfortable. The walls are covered in a rich burgundy fabric, and the floor is a plush carpet in a similar shade. A four-poster bed dominates the room, its wooden frame carved with intricate patterns that seem to tell a story. The bed is dressed in crisp white linens and a thick quilt that looks like it could keep you warm even on the coldest desert night.

Next to the bed, a small table holds a lamp, a few books, and a vase of freshly picked wildflowers. On the opposite wall, a large window offers a breathtaking view of the desert landscape. The window is framed with heavy curtains made from a vibrant, patterned fabric, which can be drawn closed for privacy.

But what sets this bedroom apart is the collection of small mechanical devices scattered throughout the space. A small clockwork beetle scurries across the floor, its tiny gears whirring as it moves. A set of brass and glass vials sits on the bedside table, filled with different colored liquids that seem to glow in the lamplight.

"Huh, did she die?" Noah said surprised
"I don't think so... I can still feel her vitals.""

"No rush, but can I get some bandages soon? I don't want to bleed out more or risk getting some nasty infection.." Caleb tried asking as politely as they could while in an exhausted state

"No rush, but can I get some bandages soon? I don't want to bleed out more or risk getting some nasty infection.." Caleb tried asking as politely as they could while in an exhausted state
"Come with me.."

Nutzlos took Caleb as she welcomed her to the cart.

He changed the route to "Med Index #2C".

"Thank you, you're too kind." Caleb waves to Rizutto as they're brought away
"It's best to do just a little bit of "good" every now and then... Even to Waterboarders like Ms. Noah..." Nutzlos said as he controlled the cart.

The house cart system in the worn-down radio tower house is a marvel of ingenuity and practicality.

The carts themselves are small and simple, with four wooden wheels and a low, flat base. They're powered by a series of ropes and pulleys, which are connected to a central system that runs throughout the house. As they look up, they can see the ropes and pulleys crisscrossing above their head, disappearing into dark corners and crevices.

The carts move slowly but steadily, gliding along the tracks that have been carved into the floors and walls of the house. They're surprisingly quiet, with only the occasional creak or groan as they turn a corner or go over a bump. The motion is smooth, and they find themselves relaxing into the gentle swaying of the cart.

As they travel through the house, they can see glimpses of different rooms and spaces that they might not have noticed otherwise. The carts take them up and down, around corners, and through narrow passages, giving you a unique perspective on the layout of the house.

It's a testament to the resourcefulness and practicality of the man who built the worn-down radio tower house, and a reminder that sometimes the simplest solutions can be the most effective.

As they enter the medical section, Caleb is struck by the clean and sterile atmosphere. The air smells faintly of antiseptic, and the walls are lined with shelves holding neatly labeled jars and bottles.

The room is small but well-organized. A long table dominates the center of the space, covered with a crisp white tablecloth and surrounded by several stools. A small cabinet sits in one corner, filled with medical supplies ranging from bandages and splints to more specialized tools and equipment.

On one wall, a large shelf holds a collection of books on medicine and anatomy, as well as a few journals and notebooks filled with notes and observations. A small sink is set into another wall, with a cabinet below it stocked with towels and soap.

Despite the clinical feel of the space, there's a sense of warmth and comfort in the room. A small window allows in natural light, and a few potted plants add a touch of greenery to the otherwise sterile environment.

One can tell that this medical section has been well-used over the years. The table shows signs of wear and tear, and there are a few stains on the tablecloth that suggest it's seen its fair share of accidents and injuries. But despite its age and use, the medical section is well-maintained and fully stocked, a testament to the care and attention of the people who call this house their home.

Taking a closer look at the medical supplies, one may find that there's a surprising amount of sophistication in the tools and equipment. Some of the instruments are made of sleek metal and intricate gears, reminiscent of the steampunk style that pervades other parts of the house.

"This place has a lot of layers to it.." Caleb looks impressed and confused about how such a house could be managed by one person.
"This did take a lot out of me to finish... Thanks for the compliment..." Nutzlos said politely.

"Here ma'am, take a seat..." he said, gesturing over to the nearby hospital bed.

"Tell me, miss, could you tell me what's wrong with your body?... Aside from the visible bruises of course..." Nutzlos said.
''Should I tell him? He has dimetia though, right? So he'll just forget anyway. It doesn't bother me anyway'' They thought to themself.
"Aside from the puncture wounds on my limbs, I'm mostly just exhausted. I might have some bruises here and there, but the pain of the puncture wounds are so much worse I don't notice them."

''Should I tell him? He has dimetia though, right? So he'll just forget anyway. It doesn't bother me anyway'' They thought to themself.
"Aside from the puncture wounds on my limbs, I'm mostly just exhausted. I might have some bruises here and there, but the pain of the puncture wounds are so much worse I don't notice them."
"Okay, I'll get on it right away..."

Nutzlos changed his attire, donning a surgeon-type of uniform. Though he has a novice amount of knowledge in surgery given his dementia, he decided to get working on Caleb.

Nutzlos knew that the puncture wounds on Caleb's body were quite deep and would require careful attention. He first sterilized the area around the wounds using alcohol wipes and then injected a local anesthetic to numb the area.

He then made a small incision at the base of each puncture wound to allow any debris or bacteria to drain out. Using a pair of tweezers, he gently removed any foreign objects that he found in the wounds, including small pieces of dirt and gravel.

Next, he irrigated the wounds with a saline solution to flush out any remaining debris or bacteria. After making sure that the wounds were completely clean, he began the process of suturing them closed.

Using a set of surgical instruments, Nutzlos carefully threaded a needle and began to stitch the wounds closed. He made sure to use a fine, precise stitch to minimize scarring and to ensure that the wounds would heal properly.

As he worked, he checked the wounds frequently to make sure that they were properly aligned and that there was no tension on the sutures. After each stitch, he carefully tied a knot to secure the closure.

Finally, Nutzlos applied a sterile dressing to the wound and instructed the man to keep it dry and clean. He also prescribed a course of antibiotics to prevent infection and provided the man with pain medication to manage any discomfort.

"You patched me up pretty well. Thanks a bunch!" They looked at the stitching in awe. It was the first time they had ever gotten any
"I simply followed the procedure in one of my tapes in case I forgot... But please take a rest for now... I'll be talking to Mr. Rizzuto about your condition..."

"Okay but.. Make sure to bring him in. I don't wanna sleep here alone."
"The cart will provide you two rooms on another Route, don't worry..." Nutzlos said, stepping on a plate as the pulley took him to where Dene and Noah were.

"Oh fumk yeah! This ghamam tamse goomd!" Dene was munching on the cake despite being injured.

"The cart will provide you two rooms on another Route, don't worry..." Nutzlos said, stepping on a plate as the pulley took him to where Dene and Noah were.

"Oh fumk yeah! This ghamam tamse goomd!" Dene was munching on the cake despite being injured.
"So is he alright he got pretty messed up by those waterboarders and I'm hoping they didn't cause anything to permanent?" asked Rizzuto concern.

"So is he alright he got pretty messed up by those waterboarders and I'm hoping they didn't cause anything to permanent?" asked Rizzuto concern.
"Oh, you mean Miss Caleb? She's doing relatively fine... The wounds are treated well... So rest assured, she os alright..." Nutzlos replied.

"Oh, you mean Miss Caleb? She's doing relatively fine... The wounds are treated well... So rest assured, she os alright..." Nutzlos replied.
Noah turned to see Nutzlos, first swallowed her food and then spoke.

"Caleb is a guy, one of those rare that triying to look like woman" She lower her voice for the last thing

Noah turned to see Nutzlos, first swallowed her food and then spoke.

"Caleb is a guy, one of those rare that triying to look like woman" She lower her voice for the last thing
"Yeah bro... Caleb's a dude... He has a penis..." Dene replied.

"Oh.... I see.... Then that makes Mr. Rizzut-"

"Gay, he's gay... Gay as **** boy...." Dene interrupted Nutzlos.

"Yeah bro... Caleb's a dude... He has a penis..." Dene replied.

"Oh.... I see.... Then that makes Mr. Rizzut-"

"Gay, he's gay... Gay as **** boy...." Dene interrupted Nutzlos.
"Well, I'm glad he's fine got a little worried there for a second and for the record yeah, I'm gay both fortunately and unfortunately." said Rizzuto.

"If he tries to deny it, it's because it's true" she said as she remembered how he denied it at first, letting out a little laugh
"Yep!" Dene laughed as he continued munching on the graham.

"I see now.... No wonder Caleb's voice is... quite strange as if they're trying to be something that they're not- a woman..." Nutzlos replied.

Back