• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

Noah was sleeping peacefully, she was dreaming of food, her body was basically asking her to go out and hunt an elephant, at one point in her dream she jumped and took a bite of the animal, curiously the blood inside the dream seemed too real, almost as if was biting a human being, the viscosity and the taste.

Although it was nutritional for a Waterboarder, this confused Noah so much that she began to slowly open her eyes until she saw that she had part of her teeth digging lightly into Dene's arm, which she was hugging his whole body.

As his dream was about to end, he felt something bite him off. It was a lion, a lion about to kill him. He then reached out for his gun and tried shooting it. But it was futile, the lion got to him and, before he knew it... he had died.
Noah was sleeping peacefully, she was dreaming of food, her body was basically asking her to go out and hunt an elephant, at one point in her dream she jumped and took a bite of the animal, curiously the blood inside the dream seemed too real, almost as if was biting a human being, the viscosity and the taste.

Although it was nutritional for a Waterboarder, this confused Noah so much that she began to slowly open her eyes until she saw that she had part of her teeth digging lightly into Dene's arm, which she was hugging his whole body.
This woke up Dene and he instinctively tried to push her off.

"**** off! Monster ************!!!"

But as soon as he opened his eyes, he saw the love of his life.

"Oh.... Right.... Damn it... what have I gotten myself into really?"

As his dream was about to end, he felt something bite him off. It was a lion, a lion about to kill him. He then reached out for his gun and tried shooting it. But it was futile, the lion got to him and, before he knew it... he had died.

This woke up Dene and he instinctively tried to push her off.

"**** off! Monster ************!!!"

But as soon as he opened his eyes, he saw the love of his life.

"Oh.... Right.... Damn it... what have I gotten myself into really?"
"...I,...I'm...sorry" She said shyly, clearly not expecting that she herself had such carelessness, she felt bad very very Bad, if she had pointed elsewhere or squeezed her teeth more tightly, Noah would have ended up ripping off an arm or his neck, that made her look down.

"...I,...I'm...sorry" She said shyly, clearly not expecting that she herself had such carelessness, she felt bad very very Bad, if she had pointed elsewhere or squeezed her teeth more tightly, Noah would have ended up ripping off an arm or his neck, that made her look down.
"It's alright babe, it's alright it's alright.... Okay?" The man reassured her, caressing her body as she hugged her close to his chest.

Dene knew this would've happened knowing he was in a relationship with a monster like- no, a "human" like her.

What did he expect diving into such a relationship?
"So you're getting along with Noah as of late?" Soma asked, guiding Dene as he levitated in the sky, his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah, she is very feisty in bed though..." Dene replied.

"Hahahah, you just turned eighteen and you're having coitus? Especially with a Waterboarder? Now that's unheard of" Soma exclaimed, laughing as he smiled.

"Well, you do know you have to be responsible if she happens to be pregnant, right?" Soma asked, this time staring at him with his golden eyes.

"D- don't worry... I'll take care of her and my kids if we were t- to have one..." he said.

"Still be careful, a Waterboarder's innate desire to eat humans is still well within her psyche... Just don't let your guard down even when around her, you never know if she's gonna rebel... And I won't always be there to babysit weaklings like you... Got it?" Soma said.

"Got it..."

Noah didn't really know what to do, she hated this, she hated that this was getting out of her four hands.

She sighed, and in a second she changed back, she approached the bathtub at a slow pace but not too slow.

"...Dene..."

"I don't know, I ca-can't stop it, m-my body act by itself, I wish that this wasn't real, at least you would not be in danger"

Noah said while she looked down
Dene said nothing, still looking down.

"If this keeps up... if I just.... die not knowing anything that has happened... would you call that "love" huh?"

Dene said nothing, still looking down.

"If this keeps up... if I just.... die not knowing anything that has happened... would you call that "love" huh?"
Noah's mood was already on the ground but now it was even lower, she covered her eyes with her upper hands, while trying to restrain herself from starting to collapse which didn't work much.

"...I...I really don't think so...it would be better for both of us if I leave or give myself up to be use in an experiment, so I couldn't hurt you...."

Noah's mood was already on the ground but now it was even lower, she covered her eyes with her upper hands, while trying to restrain herself from starting to collapse which didn't work much.

"...I...I really don't think so...it would be better for both of us if I leave or give myself up to be use in an experiment, so I couldn't hurt you...."
"Are you just gonna leave like that? That easily? So all the love we made was ******* fake!? Was all the things you told about loving me fake!?"

Dene was clearly hurt by these words, trying to hold himself from tearing up as he shrieked at Noah.

"Are you just gonna leave like that? That easily? So all the love we made was ******* fake!? Was all the things you told about loving me fake!?"

Dene was clearly hurt by these words, trying to hold himself from tearing up as he shrieked at Noah.
Noah put her two upper hands to her head, she was in a panic.

"No, NO, NO, IT'S NOT THAT" Said Noah

"I don't want to kill you, I don't want to cut your throat, I don't want to eat you, DENE I say it because I love you, I say it because I AM A DANGER FOR YOU" she said with tears while took his shoulders with her upper hands and Dene's hands with her lower hands , although the Waterboarder concentrated so as not to damage his arms.

"I love you, but I don't want to kill you, I'm not telling you that I don't love you, no, you're the best I have, I'm telling you that I'm afraid, afraid of what I am, afraid that in a fit of anger I end up destroying what I have built"

Noah put her two upper hands to her head, she was in a panic.

"No, NO, NO, IT'S NOT THAT" Said Noah

"I don't want to kill you, I don't want to cut your throat, I don't want to eat you, DENE I say it because I love you, I say it because I AM A DANGER FOR YOU" she said with tears while took his shoulders with her upper hands and Dene's hands with her lower hands , although the Waterboarder concentrated so as not to damage his arms.

"I love you, but I don't want to kill you, I'm not telling you that I don't love you, no, you're the best I have, I'm telling you that I'm afraid, afraid of what I am, afraid that in a fit of anger I end up destroying what I have built"
Dene was silent but didn't struggle. Instead, he closed in and held her close.

"Then I'll be there... I'll be there to fix what you have destroyed... Just promise me... promise me to never hurt anyone... okay?" he said shakingly, shedding a single tear.

Dene was silent but didn't struggle. Instead, he closed in and held her close.

"Then I'll be there... I'll be there to fix what you have destroyed... Just promise me... promise me to never hurt anyone... okay?" he said shakingly, shedding a single tear.
"I promise" Noah accepted the hug while her respiratory system relaxed and she stopped being extremely nervous due to panic, her body was start to calm although her mind was small storm, she was still in this, she will not fail to Dene

Back