• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

Later that night, around 11:00 PM or so...

"Welcome everyone, please enjoy your stay..." Nutzlos said.

The worn-down radio tower house stands tall in the middle of the vast and unforgiving desert. The tower is made of rusted metal and its paint has long since peeled away, revealing its weather-beaten surface underneath. The house, built at the base of the tower, looks like it has been pieced together over time, with makeshift rooms and floors added haphazardly as needed.

The exterior of the house is a patchwork of different materials, from old wooden planks to corrugated metal sheets. The windows are small and dirty, letting in only a dim light that casts strange shadows across the floor. The door is heavy and creaks loudly on its hinges as if it hasn't been used in years.

Inside, the house is cramped and cluttered. The rooms are separated by makeshift walls made from old sheets, and the floors are uneven and creaky. The furniture is sparse and worn, with a few rickety chairs and a table that looks like it could collapse at any moment.

Despite its dilapidated state, the radio tower house has a strange charm. Much like its owner, it has never lost sight nor has ever experienced destruction, remaining as a relic of what once was a great and beautiful past.

"Geez, talk about a makeover..." Dene commented.

"You seem hungry now, huh-"

Nutzlos's deactivated his Contraband, causing Dene to faceplant on the sand...

"The sand sure tastes good!"
Noah chuckled slightly before helping Dene up.

"Well yeah, let's say I burn up a lot of matter, my hunger has probably quadrupled right now, so I'll eat at a higher level than before."

The worn-down radio tower house stands tall in the middle of the vast and unforgiving desert. The tower is made of rusted metal and its paint has long since peeled away, revealing its weather-beaten surface underneath. The house, built at the base of the tower, looks like it has been pieced together over time, with makeshift rooms and floors added haphazardly as needed.

The exterior of the house is a patchwork of different materials, from old wooden planks to corrugated metal sheets. The windows are small and dirty, letting in only a dim light that casts strange shadows across the floor. The door is heavy and creaks loudly on its hinges as if it hasn't been used in years.

Inside, the house is cramped and cluttered. The rooms are separated by makeshift walls made from old sheets, and the floors are uneven and creaky. The furniture is sparse and worn, with a few rickety chairs and a table that looks like it could collapse at any moment.

Despite its dilapidated state, the radio tower house has a strange charm. Much like its owner, it has never lost sight nor has ever experienced destruction, remaining as a relic of what once was a great and beautiful past.

"Beats camping outside." he said.

“Alright, how bout we send three groups one to act as a distraction and back up, one to get the girl, and the third uses the distraction the other two provide to stop Nexus thing." Damian suggests.

"Cut the distraction team. Having to deal with two simultaneous assaults is enough of a distraction for both teams. In fact, why do we need to do both actions at the same time?" Tessa explained
Sam nodded in agreement.

"Better to just hit em' hard on both sides than waste people trying to distract them, which we don't even know will be helpful."

“Trying to infiltrate with out a distraction is risky and they will act on the defensive once they realize we are doing attacks on this scale so doing both at once seems like a good idea.” Damian says.

“Yeah, your point?” Damian asks.
"We overwhelm them with numbers, then use it to extract Viviaan and leave... During that time, we can begin sabotaging their equipment and even gather valuable info..." Eqowir said.

"I mean, with him and Sir Lewis, we could do the extraction much easier... And if Division Thrones comes into the mix, we'd have a bigger advantage over them..." Paige commented.

"I am a bit confused are you for or against the three or more teams idea?" Damian asks.
"More teams of course... The more the merrier!" Eqowir said.

"For now, we plan to flank them both sides. Each personnel will travel via air, with the extraction team travelling underground. We'd focus solely on stopping the nexus event as well as retrieving Ms. Lidea... Understood?" Efrain said.

"Yes sir!" both Paige and Eqowir said.

"For now, we plan to flank them both sides. Each personnel will travel via air, with the extraction team travelling underground. We'd focus solely on stopping the nexus event as well as retrieving Ms. Lidea... Understood?" Efrain said.
"I'll supply backup personnel. And if I may, I'd like to recommend someone for one of the teams. We haven't sent her to any missions involving Agitrop" Tessa said.

"Honestly, I don't know what I was expecting but it most certainly wasn't this I mean I've seen worse places to live but still this place looks like it has as much structural integrity as a house of cards." said Rizzuto.
(Oliver_de_jesus is Noah still carrying Rizzuto and Caleb)

"Honestly, I don't know what I was expecting but it most certainly wasn't this I mean I've seen worse places to live but still this place looks like it has as much structural integrity as a house of cards." said Rizzuto.
(Oliver_de_jesus is Noah still carrying Rizzuto and Caleb)
"It's because it's meant to look that way... No one would expect living in this house... However..." Nutzlos hits the building really hard with his knife, even causing it to break.

"It's not as it looks to be..."

The building seemed fine, and at no instance did it wobble or toppled.

"It's because it's meant to look that way... No one would expect living in this house... However..." Nutzlos hits the building really hard with his knife, even causing it to break.

"It's not as it looks to be..."

The building seemed fine, and at no instance did it wobble or toppled.
"Well, I'll be dammed how you get this place all sturdy like that?" asked Rizzuto.

Back