• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"..I didn't think a person could fight like that, in zombie-like State" The Waterboarder said as she placed her upper right hand on her chin scratching and her lower arms simply crossed, her upper left hand went to the shoulder of Dene.

She clearly was exhausted from all this day.

"..I didn't think a person could fight like that, in zombie-like State" The Waterboarder said as she placed her upper right hand on her chin scratching and her lower arms simply crossed, her upper left hand went to the shoulder of Dene.

She clearly was exhausted from all this day.
"You know this guy, Noah?"

Dene said as he lied down on her shoulder.

"Yes, although I had my other appearance at that time, that's probably why he didn't recognize me and attacked me thinking I was the enemy" She said while having Dene lied on her shoulder
"Like I meant his name... But goddamn! Guess this is the dementia guy... So that means that the "state he entered in" is subconscious, given he keeps forgetting... Notice how he stopped his own hand from attacking you?" Dene said, pointing at Nutzlos as the man held his hand tightly.

"Like I meant his name... But goddamn! Guess this is the dementia guy... So that means that the "state he entered in" is subconscious, given he keeps forgetting... Notice how he stopped his own hand from attacking you?" Dene said, pointing at Nutzlos as the man held his hand tightly.
"If I probably developed an 'attack mode' due to how dangerous this area is, I guess my voice made a small reaction that made him stop to think for a moment and the shock woke him up"

"Yeah, but...

What's his name though? I can't really ask him given— Ah screw it, Imma ask 'em later."
Noah rolled her eyes to hear the last, turning her head slightly towards the Dementia man.

"Well, Nutzlos, I'm sorry if I made your body act against me but from what you can see I'm a Waterboarder, my name is Noah if you forgot too" She told him

Noah rolled her eyes to hear the last, turning her head slightly towards the Dementia man.

"Well, Nutzlos, I'm sorry if I made your body act against me but from what you can see I'm a Waterboarder, my name is Noah if you forgot too" She told him
"Are you really Ms. Noah? Are you the friend I placed on my notebook? Or are you a monster?"

"I am Noah, Yes i wrote in your book, Yes I am a shape-shifting monster" Noah Said
For a few moments, he didn't believe it.

He's currently giving it his all not to attack, drop the knife and try to understand.

"I really wanted to know... I wanted to make sure you're the same "human" I saw and met earlier... But that should mean my gut feeling was right...."

"The heck do you mean? I mean, everyone would be surprised if I'm being honest" Dene asked, slightly confused but wanted to hear his side of the story.

"First off, the way she was able to throw my knife earlier was way too strong. Even with a Contraband power, increasing one's power physically is something only done by either applying an ability to themselves, which is something I didn't see and more like a natural occurrence. I also didn't see any sort of mechanisms lying on her body since that could also be a reason why she has that kind of strength. But given your sudden hatred towards me, you two seems to be close... am I right?" Nutzlos said as he looked at Dene.

"Well if you put it that way, we are... She is my amoureux after all..." he answered.

"But don't worry dude, she ain't gonna be killin any humans any time soon..." Dene continued.

"Yeah, I'm not going to kill someone, even when I have a little alarm in my head that tells me to kill, kill, kill humans, i will no kill people" Noah comments with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm not going to kill someone, even when I have a little alarm in my head that tells me to kill, kill, kill humans, i will no kill people" Noah comments with a smile.
"Guess I'll take your word for it..." Nutzlos said.

"Also, how did I end up here?"

"Well, you came in like a ninja, attacked Noah, and there you are lying on the ground..." Dene explained

"I fought you guys? I- I don't remember doing that nor could I ever do such a feat..." he said, embarrassingly scratching his head.

"Right... this guy has dementia... who would've guessed..." Dene mumbled to himself.

(Shouldn't we have a timeskip first where the group walk over to Caleb and Rizzutto's place or do we just have them walk back past the hordes of UoH?)
(Maybe, once Rizzuto and Caleb commented on Nutzlos seemingly disappearing along with Sofia's comment on stuff. Gotta have a little convo before a short skip)

"Well, there goes that guy with dementia I was talking about although he's acting stranger than I remember him being." said Rizzuto.
With the many entities dead in Nutzlos' hands, the couple was able to have a moment of peace together, until their companions eventually found them

After 2 minute Noah is now with Rizzuto and Caleb

"Guys, let's go" Noah said, she had returned to her human form before arriving with them.

"I doubt we can survive when all meet my other relatives"

"Guys, let's go" Noah said, she had returned to her human form before arriving with them.

"Can you carry us out because I can barely keep myself and Caleb as I am currently let alone running from all these Waterboarders." said Rizzuto.

On their way...
"Just what the heck happened to me back there?"

"I don't know. If anything, you should-"

Dene and Nutzlos saw the two as he waved his hand.
"Yo, Rizzuto the Italian Dish! Good thing you're still alive, well cooked, and baked..." he said.

"It's glass to see you're alive, Mr. Gambino..." Nutzlos said, bowing as he greeted them.

"Can you carry us out because I can barely keep myself and Caleb as I am currently let alone running from all these Waterboarders." said Rizzuto.
"If we make it through this, we're going to celebrate when we get back..." Caleb sighed

Sofia who had stayed behind carefully jumps back into the plane in search of Valentina. She spotted her towards the end of the plane.

"If we make it through this, we're going to celebrate when we get back..." Caleb sighed

Sofia who had stayed behind carefully jumps back into the plane in search of Valentina. She spotted her towards the end of the plane.
(Do describe the plane being destroyed given most of the Hellblaze happened near it)

Noah look at everything destroyed

"I guess I'll have to carry all you or something like that, if I'm not mistaken Dene's communicator was inside the currently non-existent head of plane" The Waterboarder said, sighing

Noah look at everything destroyed

"I guess I'll have to carry all you or something like that, if I'm not mistaken Dene's communicator was inside the currently non-existent head of plane" The Waterboarder said, sighing
"Not me though, I got my flowers carrying me like a self-moving wheelchair... And unlike dementia guy, he has no injuries whatsoever..." Dene said.

"He's right, Miss Noah, I'm only tired... No need to carry all of us..."

"He's right, Miss Noah, I'm only tired... No need to carry all of us..."
Noah gave him a thumbs up before turning to Dene
"Not me though, I got my flowers carrying me like a self-moving wheelchair... And unlike dementia guy, he has no injuries whatsoever..." Dene said
"My little Dene, do you forget that we are hundreds of kilometers away? I doubt that your contraband can take you for so long after such a fight, no offense, I just don't want you to fall in the middle of the sea and be eaten by other Waterboarders" she said worriedly

Noah gave him a thumbs up before turning to Dene
Nutzlos bowed in respect.
"My little Dene, do you forget that we are hundreds of kilometers away? I doubt that your contraband can take you for so long after such a fight, no offense, I just don't want you to fall in the middle of the sea and be eaten by other Waterboarders" she said worriedly
"Heh, you're always too kind to me sometimes..." Dene said.

Noah approached to Dene and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

While she couldn't revitalize his stamina or restart his contraband, she could heal Dene's injuries.

"Yeah, I'm such a soft pizza dough now." she laughed even with her tiredness
"Enough with the romance stuff babe, save it up when we go home..."

"Uhh, Sir. Dene..... I'm afraid your vehicle has been destroyed...." Nutzlos said, frowning as he bowed down again.

"Well shit..."

Back