• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"I feel like it fits Noah, but it definitely could be funnier." said Rizzuto.
"I feel like all my other ideas are too offensive and honestly part of me is lost due to the number of questions her existence makes me have but I could also just give her an equivalent to Agent WaterboarderLover." Damian says.

Last edited:
"I feel like all my other ideas are too offensive and honestly part of me is lost do to the number of questions her existence makes me have but I could also just give her an equivalent to Agent WaterboarderLover." Damian says.
"Yeah, IDK about that one it wouldn't be as funny as Dene's." said Rizzuto.
"There you guys." Caleb waved, having walked in from a little ways away
"Hey there Caleb, are you ok that she devil didn't mess with you did they." asked Rizzuto.

"Rizzuto here is... But me? I'm cool with you so long as you ain't messin' up with my girl..." Dene said.
"You don't gotta worry about me messing with her. It's the two eyes girl you have to worry about. Oh, and I overheard what you said. Don't entitle yourself to assuming what we've been through. She or I haven't told you what we've been through, we never assumed what you've been through. I just said I'd feel safer if we took some precautions. But I won't be a dick about it since you're a kid and you were just venting."

"You don't gotta worry about me messing with her. It's the two eyes girl you have to worry about. Oh, and I overheard what you said. Don't entitle yourself to assuming what we've been through. She or I haven't told you what we've been through, we never assumed what you've been through. I just said I'd feel safer if we took some precautions. But I won't be a dick about it since you're a kid and you were just venting."
"People just can't get the jokes nowadays..." he muttered.

"First, I'm 18 and not a kid. Secondly, what's with the precaution things you kept on saying? Can you give an explanation as to what those precautions mean? I ain't the smartest tool in the shed, so it'd be best to enlighten me..."

"People just can't get the jokes nowadays..." he muttered.

"First, I'm 18 and not a kid. Secondly, what's with the precaution things you kept on saying? Can you give an explanation as to what those precautions mean? I ain't the smartest tool in the shed, so it'd be best to enlighten me..."
"It ain't about your age. Well, I guess that's part of it. But it's more about the mental maturity your experiences. Anyway, by precaution I meant any safety contingency. Like someone who oversees them throughout the mission that can warn us at any given moment if they try to pull something. Maybe some restraints if things get bad. I already said I don't think we need to kill them, I'd be willing to trust them, just not right away."

Anyway, by precaution I meant any safety contingency. Like someone who oversees them throughout the mission that can warn us at any given moment if they try to pull something. Maybe some restraints if things get bad. I already said I don't think we need to kill them, I'd be willing to trust them, just not right away.
"Ahhhh okay, okay I get it now. So you're sayin' to have someone watch over us and observe us from afar? Well, that's Efrain's job if I'm bein' honest. Even if, let's say Noah tries to do somethin' fishy, Efrain's presence is enough, more than enough even. Heck, when Soma was still here, I bet no Waterboarder would do shit other than just... leave..." Dene said.
It ain't about your age. Well, I guess that's part of it. But it's more about the mental maturity your experiences.
"Look, girl, I was just kiddin' about the past trauma and that... Besides, I ain't a fan of depression or any of that shit..."

"Well, I guess you guys could prevent me from feeling extreme negative emotions like stress or anger, although then there's your friend who makes me feel like shit and throw up what's left over from what I ate"

"Well, I guess you guys could prevent me from feeling extreme negative emotions like stress or anger, although then there's your friend who makes me feel like shit and throw up what's left over from what I ate"
"Aye aye! Couple Rules! What's Rule number 5 again?" Dene said, shushing her on that last part.

"Ahhhh okay, okay I get it now. So you're sayin' to have someone watch over us and observe us from afar? Well, that's Efrain's job if I'm bein' honest. Even if, let's say Noah tries to do somethin' fishy, Efrain's presence is enough, more than enough even. Heck, when Soma was still here, I bet no Waterboarder would do shit other than just... leave..." Dene said.
"But Efrain isn't here now though, right?"

"Watching over people's my specialty. So I've got us covered on that account." Caleb chimed in.

"That works then."

"Oh yeaa, I didn't even think about that. Her ability must affect you too, huh? That's unfortunate."

Damian sighs as he exits Chopper and removes the helmet of his hazmat suit. "I am going to tell you all something I think you should have been told awhile ago." Damian says calmly.

"What for?" Caleb raises a brow.
"For not telling you I've killed people before and not just bad people but innocent Ish people those that didn't really deserve it." whispered Rizzuto.
"Uhhh Guys, I see some dude running towards us... I've been in this before... That could be Revolt! Some Shapeshifter or something!" Dene yelled as he looks at the man running towards them.
Rizzuto tensed a bit at that and prepared himself for a fight if need be.

"Well, looks like we have some company, anyone bring a water?" Noah said, as long as these Waterboarders don't touch her precious human, she won't necessarily be too violent with them, she still had to deal with the idea of killing another of her own kind.

Back