• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

(Oh, I can't open up discord rn. So I won't be able to read or respond there)
(Basically...
Here's the order for this current arc:
Sofia gets sent to the hospital (she sleeps there, Paige pays and disappears)
Caleb and Rizzuto moment before timeskip

Valentina Introduction??? (Probably become racist towards Noah)
Yhulens start
@Ezran & @Setsuna character intro
)

(Ah, so y'all are waiting on my sister. In that case y'all have to wait a bit since she's asleep. We're also visiting someone tomorrow so we'll be gone for a bit)
(Take your time man)
As the clone of Paige arrived at the Hospital, Eqowir is seen at her table, changing her chef clothes into a doctor's attire.

"Eqowir, Imma need a little help... This girl, she's bleeding out to death..." she said as she gently placed Sofia in a hospital cot.

"Gosh dang! Why'd you go rough on her?" she asked, worry showing on her face as she and Paige pushes the cot toward the ER.

"I wasn't going rough, she'd just be a puddle if I did... And besides, this was a friendly sparring matc-" she said.

"Spar? I don't think a deathmatch is called a friendly spar..." she sarcastically remarks, making their way to the emergency room, avoiding other patients.

"First off, she was the one who did this, not me. Second, she's insane when it comes to fighting, treating a simple spar into a life-or-death fight..." she said.

"Sheesh, this kid is somethin' else... I- I'll take care of this, you gotta rest Paige... Efrain told me about what'll happen tomorrow.."

"Oh, you mean... that "other" other girl?"

"Yeah, that one...."

"I see, thanks Eqowir... I'll be off!" she said as she dissipates into small belts, slowly seeping back into the floor.

Noah was dreaming of her past, of how it all started...

1981, 21st of March, 10:00 p.m....

darkness, only darkness was the only thing that surrounded it, for how long? She didn't know, then something happened, she could feel how her throat filled with water in an attempt to drown her, and in that she opened her eyes, feeling the weight of the world, more than 15,000 pounds were applied to the body and the same time none was affect it, enough to crush someone, but unable to hurt her

She tried to move to get out of there, clumsily succeeding but little by little she began to move more and more slowly towards where her instincts told her to be.

in the end she achieved it she could see the light of the moon and with that more lights were formed in different directions and sizes, together with her, new things came out of the deep ocean, being guided like moths towards the Light of the City...

January 1, 2002

A new year, a new beginning

The group had been gathered at the site for a briefing...

"As you know, Soma Imperium is caught and sealed... And as the now Strongest Contraband User, I am here to order Division Thrones for its second mission: Yhulen's nuclear power plant extraction..."

"Ah shit, here we go again....." Dene said, scratching his head as he picks up a STEN rifle from his hip.

"The five of you, including Sofia, would be joining this mission... However, there's gonna be a new member that'll help you navigate Yhulens more efficiently..."

(@BagelHorns it's time)

January 1, 2002

"As you know, Soma Imperium is caught and sealed... And as the now Strongest Contraband User, I am here to order Division Thrones for its second mission: Yhulen's nuclear power plant extraction..."

"Ah shit, here we go again....." Dene said, scratching his head as he picks up a STEN rifle from his hip.

"The five of you, including Sofia, would be joining this mission... However, there's gonna be a new member that'll help you navigate Yhulens more efficiently..."

(@BagelHorns it's time)
"Wait, shouldn't we have something to prevent radiation?" Noah Asking

January 1, 2002

(@BagelHorns it's time)

Valentina waved to the group before crossing her arms once more. "Yo."

"A little bit..."
"Dear god you really can't handle your liquor whatsoever I'm surprised you didn't pass out trying to drink that single glass." said Rizzuto
"In the power plants exist a specific type of bacteria called Deinococcus radiodurans, which is found on the walls of nuclear reactors. Your task is to find them including lead shields, Tessa and the others will help you in the extraction process.." Efrain explained
Rizzuto looked at Efrain and said, "So why do we need this stuff if you don't mind me asking?"

"Dear god you really can't handle your liquor whatsoever I'm surprised you didn't pass out trying to drink that single glass." said Rizzuto

Rizzuto looked at Efrain and said, "So why do we need this stuff if you don't mind me asking?"
"Well, with the recent cases of Radiation overuse, and is a material that Nuntius neglected due to him capitalizing on transcending rather than Contraband protection. By getting this bacteria imbued within you, you are able to withstand more of the Contraband's radiation and further improve your techniques...." Efrain answered.

"Why didn't you get it back then?" Dene asks.

"That's because of Nuntius fighting over to get it, but instead ignored it given he could compensate for the cost of radiation poisoning..." he said.

"Well damn, guess we gotta science the crap outta this one..." he said
"The name's Valentina. Nice to meet ya."
"Girl's doin' some rhymes! The name's Dene...." he greeted her.

"Well, with the recent cases of Radiation overuse, and is a material that Nuntius neglected due to him capitalizing on transcending rather than Contraband protection. By getting this bacteria imbued within you, you are able to withstand more of the Contraband's radiation and further improve your techniques...." Efrain answered.

"Why didn't you get it back then?" Dene asks.

"That's because of Nuntius fighting over to get it, but instead ignored it given he could compensate for the cost of radiation poisoning..." he said.

"Well damn, guess we gotta science the crap outta this one..." he said
"I hope to be useful in this mission, anyway Efrain, could you tell us what are the dangers we will have to face or at least an approximate?"

"I see that would be very beneficial to our cause and would most certainly help in our fight against wanna be Jesus." said Rizzuto.
"Sup names Rizzuto." he said greeting her.

"I mean, he kinda is Jesus... So we're basically fighting God at this point...."
"No, he's not if he was Jesus, he would be going about his plan very differently. And besides If Soma can beat him, he's most certainly defeatable so he doesn't even have the power of a god at least not a true one." said Rizzuto.
She gave acknowledging stares to Dene and Rizzuto.
Rizzuto just stared back at here and said, "Do you have heterochromia."

Back