• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"Well, I surrender! Gosh this girl is-- aughhh" she raised her hands as she forfeited, taking a sigh. "I still gotta inform the other about the mission, but I guess I'll save for tomorrow.." she muttered

"Hah.. Hah.. Loser..." She weakly jokes as the ink from her blood deleted to her legs, stopping the bleeding. Though she is still low on blood.
"I like your spirit though, you looked cute with.. How worked up ya got. Heheh.."

"Hah.. Hah.. Loser..." She weakly jokes as the ink from her blood deleted to her legs, stopping the bleeding. Though she is still low on blood.
"Yeah yeah, I know I lost..." she sarcastically remarks.
"I like your spirit though, you looked cute with.. How worked up ya got. Heheh.."
Suddenly, a disembodied hand appeared behind her and performs a swift chop hitting the back of her neck, interrupting her speech and knocking her out.

"Yeah yeah, I know I lost..." she sarcastically remarks

"Awww~ I'm sorry, don't say it like that. You're gonna make me feel ba-"
And the chop knocked her out cold. Though without her being conscious to control the ink from stopping her bleeding, she would now soon bleed out. May want to get her to medical care quick

In another place farther than her love, a highly armored vehicle drove through the moor that was the highway of her city, its driver, jackie sang a music that he made

"You are scared, you are amazed, you look under the rug.
Sensing Them, as approaches from the shadows.
When you feel them close you can't look back, because you're dead if you get to see their shape.
If you dare to look at their, then their will disjoint you, since will make saints against your own will.

some one have limbs and arms reach to the ground, what you feel and get closer is like touching fire.
Then flee the best option to get out by legs, although people rarely escape these tie monster.
As rats treat victims as bait, top off, giving the rattle that their mind is skinny, plaque attacks them!,

Brad Ramirez who has brought me to this world, if you find a VHS tape, don't go to it.
You will see the photographs in the video, with the background of that teary-eyed, inhuman monsters.
Do not even think about staying at your house just trying to contact them and skipping the protocol, they are capable of making you dizzy.
scare you, paranoiate you, even get into your body and be able to self-harm.

The tortured victims thought they were stronger, and ended up badly stopped by tempting fate.
But due of Waterboarders, you will have a serious accident, pops warns that is better to leave them sleeping and not wake them up.
This is serious mate, you better not laugh.
You can see the terror in the background, from photographs.

Death approaches be alert,
Although you can never avoid it.
Behind the door far and ajar,
You can see the Waterboarder´s shadows from the corner of the eye.
Them has the power to decide, we are their slaves,
I'm discovering thier existence by tying more ends together.
The terror that paralyzes me in its clutches,
When I see the reflection of the washing mirror.

You can see the Waterboarder´s shadows from the corner of the eye.

They has the power to decide we are their slaves.
I'm discovering his existence like, like, like, when you take pictures in the forest, don't activate the flash.
The revealed shows you what you have behind, I see your nightmares, desires do not exist, no matter how much I fight it, fear makes me a victim.

The stories, the stories of the people who live it, make you feel as close as the one who perceives it.
If you get the tentacles from their, you will be the show, because you are an obstacle, only if they decides.
And you see how their shadow is driving you crazy, and you start feeling how you want to hurt those around you.
And for not hurting them you are falling into the abyss, I will take the item to hurt yourself.

The way to kill from them is always the same, you see a blurry and calm duplicate that is not a prism.
Things without charisma, some dress the same as you or me.
But be careful that it is something that wants to break your neck.

And it is recommended that you understand everything, that you never walk alone in the dark.
Because I assure you that I calculate it, that you are not going to have a great future.
I try not to get into their game, not to get into their duel, it's a very hard job.
Who thinks it's doing damage with just a trick, to your mind if them sees that you're something insecure.

If I feel cold when I'm walking I hurry up, I shut up and sweat because I don't even murmur.
If it gets into my mind, I'll surely it torture myself.

If I feel cold when I'm walking I hurry up, I shut up and sweat because I don't even murmur.
If it gets into my mind, I'll surely it torture myself.
Making me believe that my life is not worth a coin.

You can see the Waterboarder´s shadows from the corner of the eye
They has the power to decide, we are their slaves,
I'm discovering their existence by tying more ends together.
The terror that paralyzes me in its clutches,
When I see the reflection of the washing mirror.

You can see the shadows"

"How did you like it, Wilson?" The boy said after finished his song, he looked away slightly to see his little companion

"Yes, you're right, it's out of tune in some parts and I could have used other better sentences" Jackie said after receiving the (non) answer from his old """""friend""""

"Awww~ I'm sorry, don't say it like that. You're gonna make me feel ba-"
And the chop knocked her out cold. Though without her being conscious to control the ink from stopping her bleeding, she would now soon bleed out. May want to get her to medical care quick
"You shouldn't let your guard down like that... All that insanity went flying off to the moon, only to land back at you.." Paige carried Sofia as the clone makes it way to Eqowir.

Noah drank some more of her drink and then began to say

"This is the best night I've ever had in my life, hopefully we can top it somehow haha" She said to Dene
"Same here as well, I guess..." as Dene continued to sip his drink, having a moment of thought before returning to his casual personality.

"That is sweet and yes, I suppose you should rest, I don't want you to be in bad conditions due to not sleeping"
"Guess so... I'll just uhh, pay the bill..." he said, as he calls the waiter and pays for his cake and drinks, leaving with Noah.

On their way to the HQ, they bumped into a clone of Paige, carrying Sofia's bleeding-out body.

"Ms. Paige! What the heck happened to that chick? he asked, sort of surprised about her state.

"Went to spar with her, she slowly bled out and went a little insane..." she said as she continued walking towards the hospital.

"Sheesh, you were kinda right about that Noah, Paige would kick our ass..." he muttered, before heading back to their room.

(You can start the racist arc here, @Peppersalt43)

Back at the training grounds...

Efrain blocked Paige's sword, seemingly phasing through it, and delivers an electrifying kick, knocking her away as she tried blocking.

"I guess we could end it here, you did extremely well..." he said, unfolding his glaive into a staff.

"Yeah, I'll be taking a rest, thanks once again Efrain..." she said as bows down to him before walking back to her and Soma's house.

Coming home, there were multiple pictures of her and Soma together, paintings and portraits of her body, and multiple magazines featuring her, decored with trophies, medals, and so on.

As she goes upstairs, she had a moment of silence upon looking at Soma's room, sadness painted all over her face as she heads to her bedroom. Taking her clothes off and going to the bathtub, she remained thinking to herself as memories of her husband simply being burned by Nuntius, an image of terror and sadness forming in her mind.

The look in his eyes, the look of certain defeat, a look that she didn't know would appear in the Strongest Contraband User- her lover. But it did not show hopelessness, instead showing a slight bit of hope. Hope that, even when faced with tragedy, shows his beliefs.

It was... dark, empty, full of nothingness.

Only the silence accompanies him as he floats there, staring at the vastness of the void.

"A thing that exists above space-time... Unbounded by logic, and free from everything..."

Words rang in his mind as Nuntius shared his thoughts back in the day. A day where peace was maintained, the monsters were prey instead of them, and it was a time of solace amid chaos. A place to think, to reminisce, to remember, to forget, to live... and to die. No one knows when will he get out, no one besides Nuntius. Time simply didn't exist, seconds became meaningless, and soon... thoughts became irrelevant.

In his mind, only the image of his wife still remained as if he was perpetually stuck at that moment, thinking of ways he could've ended this... a way to fix everything. Though it was only for a moment, so many futures flooded his mind as if it was an eternity.

But it's fine now... There's no need to worry...

Because he has faith in everyone...

Rizzuto woke up with Caleb still on his lap deciding it was time to wake up he groggily tried to wake up Caleb by shaking him a bit and saying, "As much as I like waking up to you laying on me, I'm going to need you to get up."

After having a good dinner Noah and Dene were arriving at the rooms that Efrain gave them.

"Well see you later Dene, have a good night" shee told him before walking over and tried to giving a goodbye hug.

After having a good dinner Noah and Dene were arriving at the rooms that Efrain gave them.

"Well see you later Dene, have a good night" shee told him before walking over and tried to giving a goodbye hug.
"Really clingly now huh? Guess you're thinking about me cuddling you, righhttt?" he whispered as he hugged her too, about to enter to his room.

"Really clingly now huh? Guess you're thinking about me cuddling you, righhttt?" he whispered as he hugged her too, about to enter to his room.
"Oh it's nothing, can't a Waterboarder have one last dose of what makes her happy?" She answered him, then finished the hug and go to enter ro her room so now she can Rest inside

Back