• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

Annd now they're snoring

In a surprise attack, an imperceptible little bit of ink spat out of the ground, flying into Paige's gut, sending them flying up
The little bit of ink seemingly went through given her body is hidden in the robe. In actuality, Paige planned for her body to be covered in a robe, in the hopes that Sofia would attack her, thinking she has a weak spot, when in reality her robe is the body, and the inside is completely hollow.

"ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!"

Paige continued with her flurry of punches.

The little bit of ink seemingly went through given her body is hidden in the robe. In actuality, Paige planned for her body to be covered in a robe, in the hopes that Sofia would attack her, thinking she has a weak spot, when in reality her robe is the body, and the inside is completely hollow.

"ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!"

Paige continued with her flurry of punches.

"If I let her touch me again she'll turn me to belts. So the best counter would be..." She thought to slf while weaving through her attacks. She then slapped her robe

"If I let her touch me again she'll turn me to belts. So the best counter would be..." She thought to slf while weaving through her attacks. She then slapped her robe
Inside, her body was completely hollow. However, that little time was enough to hold her wrist and wrap around her.

Paige performs a flurry of kicks aimed at her torso.

Inside, her body was completely hollow. However, that little time was enough to hold her wrist and wrap around her.

Paige performs a flurry of kicks aimed at her torso.

She smiles as she takes the flurry of kicks, pulling her arm away halfway through.
"And just like that, you gave round 2 to me."
They laughed as they closed their palm and Paige's belts started to turn against her, wrapping around herself and squeezing her tight. What did Sofia just do?
"You may notice trying to turn back isn't working well for you."

She smiles as she takes the flurry of kicks, pulling her arm away halfway through.
"And just like that, you gave round 2 to me."
They laughed as they closed their palm and Paige's belts started to turn against her, wrapping around herself and squeezing her tight. What did Sofia just do?
"You seriously think so? Look again."

In an instant, the belts turned into the rubble from earlier, and the belts she touched that began turning away against her was flinging themselves like an exploding grenade.

A while ago, before she charged in, she turned the following rubble that Sofia thrown into a belt, subtly doing so as to avoid suspicion.

The ink that Sofia controlled wasn't her body, but in fact the second layer of belts above her robe, which was the rocks.

"You seriously think so? Look again."

In an instant, the belts turned into the rubble from earlier, and the belts she touched that began turning away against her was flinging themselves like an exploding grenade.

A while ago, before she charged in, she turned the following rubble that Sofia thrown into a belt, subtly doing so as to avoid suspicion.

The ink that Sofia controlled wasn't her body, but in fact the second layer of belts above her robe, which was the rocks.
"Ohhh, clever again. But I learned your tricks from last round. Take a looksie."
She raised both of her hands. Ink was nowhere to be seen.
"As I said, you gave this round to me. Now it's down to if you accept it now or continue to persist. I haven't done anything yet, but I'd rather not do this to a face like yours."

"Ohhh, clever again. But I learned your tricks from last round. Take a looksie."
She raised both of her hands. Ink was nowhere to be seen.
"As I said, you gave this round to me. Now it's down to if you accept it now or continue to persist. I haven't done anything yet, but I'd rather not do this to a face like yours."
"I'm curious... Why not show me whatcha got?" she said, taunting Sofia.

"I'm curious... Why not show me whatcha got?" she said, taunting Sofia.
"Alright, but remember, you gave me consent." With a single hand gesture, her clothes began to constrict around her... no, it wasn't just that, her muscles and joints themselves began to tighten and constrict movement.

"Last chance to give up willingly. If you won't, then I get to test this new trick out on you. Think of it as returning the favor. Oh, and don't think about trying to turn into belts, I already thought of that, it only makes things easier for me. You'll soon see if you try it, it wont go your way."

"Alright, but remember, you gave me consent." With a single hand gesture, her clothes began to constrict around her... no, it wasn't just that, her muscles and joints themselves began to tighten and constrict movement.

"Last chance to give up willingly. If you won't, then I get to test this new trick out on you. Think of it as returning the favor. Oh, and don't think about trying to turn into belts, I already thought of that, it only makes things easier for me. You'll soon see if you try it, it wont go your way."
"Oh... I see now..."

"Maybe you do. You may noticed you're locked in a position that any possible move leads to a loss on your part. I wonder if there's a word for that.... eh, doesn't matter. You giving up willingly, or are you gonna make this harder on yourself?"
"Having one of her abilities stuck to my belts? Just as expected... Given her ability allows complete control over organic things she's infused with her tattoo or ink, oil, alcohol, she used it to make me trapped into her own grasp..." she thought as she begins to chop away at herself, removing the tattoo in her belts.

She then begins to shrink herself into a very tiny belt, one that is very difficult to see given the surrounding. She then reforms her body as she distanced herself away from Sofia.

"Having one of her abilities stuck to my belts? Just as expected... Given her ability allows complete control over organic things she's infused with her tattoo or ink, oil, alcohol, she used it to make me trapped into her own grasp..." she thought as she begins to chop away at herself, removing the tattoo in her belts.

She then begins to shrink herself into a very tiny belt, one that is very difficult to see given the surrounding. She then reforms her body as she distanced herself away from Sofia.
"That was smart, you got rid of the stuff I put on you! Too bad you weren't thinking about the stuff I put inside of you."
She really had anticipated countermeasures. With a snap of her finger Paige could feel their consciousness immediately fade.
"Thinking about it now, that sounded kinda wrong, maybe I should've said checkmate or something..? Ah whatever."

"That was smart, you got rid of the stuff I put on you! Too bad you weren't thinking about the stuff I put inside of you."
She really had anticipated countermeasures. With a snap of her finger Paige could feel their consciousness immediately fade.
"Thinking about it now, that sounded kinda wrong, maybe I should've said checkmate or something..? Ah whatever."
"She intoxicated me?"

Paige fell towards the ground, fainting.

"And just like that, round 2 is mine." With a gesture she called back her tatto which had been scattered thin across the floor and in Paige. It seeped from her skin and the floor, crawling back onto her skin in its original shape
At a moment's notice, her whole body turned into a pile of belts. It was strange, given Paige wouldn't simply go down that easily. Suddenly, the belts merged with the floor as it was turned back into the rubble.

That's when she realized...

it's a clone...

Before Sofia knew it, a hand instantly grabbed her leg from underneath, turning them into belts and leaving her immobilized again.

At a moment's notice, her whole body turned into a pile of belts. It was strange, given Paige wouldn't simply go down that easily. Suddenly, the belts merged with the floor as it was turned back into the rubble.

That's when she realized...

it's a clone...

Before Sofia knew it, a hand instantly grabbed her leg from underneath, turning them into belts and leaving her immobilized again.
"Damn, a clone, that I wasn't expecting. Though since you know my trick now, that means when I get ahold of you I won't give you an option. You know that, right?"

"Damn, a clone, that I wasn't expecting. Though since you know my trick now, that means when I get ahold of you I won't give you an option. You know that, right?"
It was silence, but one that speaks volumes. Instantly, her shirt began to turn into a belt and wrapped around her body.

Back then, when they were clashing hand-to-hand, it was weird that she turned the punched torso into a belt, but was rather a trap from the very beginning as she could delay the timing of her transmutation.

"This was planned from the start... But I never noticed you'd pull that one on me... Or rather, another me.." Paige appeared from the ground as she approached her...

"Round 2 goes to me, Sofia.."

It was silence, but one that speaks volumes. Instantly, her shirt began to turn into a belt and wrapped around her body.

Back then, when they were clashing hand-to-hand, it was weird that she turned the punched torso into a belt, but was rather a trap from the very beginning as she could delay the timing of her transmutation.

"This was planned from the start... But I never noticed you'd pull that one on me... Or rather, another me.." Paige appeared from the ground as she approached her...

"Round 2 goes to me, Sofia.."
"Round 2 goes to you if you can get me to admit it like last time, or knock me out. What you didn't account for is that I'm batshit insane..."
Unexpectedly, Sofia began bleeding through the belts. What the hell did she do? Whatever it was, it looked like it hurt a lot
"F-Fuckk..."

"Round 2 goes to you if you can get me to admit it like last time, or knock me out. What you didn't account for is that I'm batshit insane..."
Unexpectedly, Sofia began bleeding through the belts. What the hell did she do? Whatever it was, it looked like it hurt a lot
"F-Fuckk..."
"It's typical for someone to not give up, but you gave me wonderful inspiration about my belts..."

Suddenly, more belts from Sofia's body began wrapping around her more tightly, as a fist appeared to knock the wind out of her.

"It's typical for someone to not give up, but you gave me wonderful inspiration about my belts..."

Suddenly, more belts from Sofia's body began wrapping around her more tightly, as a fist appeared to knock the wind out of her.
She gasped for air after that first hit
"H-Heh, let's see what happens first... do I bleed out to death, or do I take you down?"
The blood that had poured out between the belt... it turns out that she was under the impression that if part of her was transmuted the transmutation could further spread, so she took it upon herself to CUT HER OWN LEGS off to stop that from happening. However, the blood also had the ink of her tattoo imbued within it.
"Let's find out..."
The blood began to raise from the ground, scattering into thousands of tiny individual beads.
"I ain't taking any more risks, I'm gonna paint this room in blood..."

She gasped for air after that first hit
"H-Heh, let's see what happens first... do I bleed out to death, or do I take you down?"
The blood that had poured out between the belt... it turns out that she was under the impression that if part of her was transmuted the transmutation could further spread, so she took it upon herself to CUT HER OWN LEGS off to stop that from happening. However, the blood also had the ink of her tattoo imbued within it.
"Let's find out..."
The blood began to raise from the ground, scattering into thousands of tiny individual beads.
"I ain't taking any more risks, I'm gonna paint this room in blood..."
"This is supposed to be a sparring match, not a battle to the death..." she frowned.

"This is supposed to be a sparring match, not a battle to the death..." she frowned.
"Hey, don't worry, I won't be killing you. And I won't die either... IF you lose. If you pull any tricks again, I'll bleed out. If you take this, you may lose, but I can stop the bleeding. Your mistake was not accounting for how insane your opponent may be."

"Hey, don't worry, I won't be killing you. And I won't die either... IF you lose. If you pull any tricks again, I'll bleed out. If you take this, you may lose, but I can stop the bleeding. Your mistake was not accounting for how insane your opponent may be."
Paige sighs, clearly not wanting to continue.
"It's a good thing Eqowir's here to heal you..." she said as she readies herself.

Meanwhile at some other place, 6 kilometers away from the fight...

"So are your clones still sparring with Sofia?" Efrain asked as he tried landing a glaive slice on Paige, only for her to dodge it.

"This is the best way I can shortcut my progress to getting stronger, especially since we're dealing with Nuntius.." she said as she charged toward him only to be met by an electric shock, from his arrows. She dodges it and flings it back, only for Efrain to counter it with Superfluid, crushing it with gravity.

"It is indeed a clever move, using the combined knowledge of all clones would certainly help you progress..."

Paige sighs, clearly not wanting to continue.
"It's a good thing Eqowir's here to heal you..." she said as she readies herself.

Meanwhile at some other place, 6 kilometers away from the fight...

"So are your clones still sparring with Sofia?" Efrain asked as he tried landing a glaive slice on Paige, only for her to dodge it.

"This is the best way I can shortcut my progress to getting stronger, especially since we're dealing with Nuntius.." she said as she charged toward him only to be met by an electric shock, from his arrows. She dodges it and flings it back, only for Efrain to counter it with Superfluid, crushing it with gravity.

"It is indeed a clever move, using the combined knowledge of all clones would certainly help you progress..."
"Anymore tricks you wanna reveal? Don't think I'll live long enough to see it. But if you're done playing around, I plan to claim this round and then get some medical help."
The thousands of blood beads slowly shift through the air. Ready to fire at any moment. She figured by forcing Paige into a scenario where they need to give up for her own safety she could pull an easy win. After all, she would favor a life over a win in a sparring match.

"Anymore tricks you wanna reveal? Don't think I'll live long enough to see it. But if you're done playing around, I plan to claim this round and then get some medical help."
The thousands of blood beads slowly shift through the air. Ready to fire at any moment. She figured by forcing Paige into a scenario where they need to give up for her own safety she could pull an easy win. After all, she would favor a life over a win in a sparring match.
"I will say this for your own good, given you may bleed out..." she instantly appeared in front of Sofia, a bunch of belts accumulating into a giant fist, attempting to knock her out.

"I'm not even here..."

"I will say this for your own good, given you may bleed out..." she instantly appeared in front of Sofia, a bunch of belts accumulating into a giant fist, attempting to knock her out.

"I'm not even here..."
The almost did it. Her head laid on the floor, barely concious as the blood dropped to the floor, coating every part of it.
"L-Like I give a shit.. admit your loss already. If this ain't a big deal and is just a friendly sparring match, you should give up to save me all the same.."

The almost did it. Her head laid on the floor, barely concious as the blood dropped to the floor, coating every part of it.
"L-Like I give a shit.. admit your loss already. If this ain't a big deal and is just a friendly sparring match, you should give up to save me all the same.."
"Well, I surrender! Gosh this girl is-- aughhh" she raised her hands as she forfeited, taking a sigh. "I still gotta inform the other about the mission, but I guess I'll save for tomorrow.." she muttered

Back