• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"Hmhmhmhhm, yeahhhh, I guess you will have to take care of me~ I'm already starting to feel tipsy... you can take my wallet and pay for the meaalll.."
Rizzuto blushed at the implication of taking care of him he then said, "No no I should be the one paying I am the one who sked you out even if the method was a little unorthodox."

Rizzuto blushed at the implication of taking care of him he then said, "No no I should be the one paying I am the one who sked you out even if the method was a little unorthodox."

"We can... We can split it if ya wannnt."

At a distance, a blue-haired girl was seen approaching her.

"Guess that's where I come in, huh?"

"Huh?" Sofia quickly turns her attention to her

"Of course. I'm Sofía."
"Oh, the girl that Nuntius bastard mentioned.... She fought my husband then....?" she muttered to herself.

"I- I'm Paige Foster Imperium..."

"Yes, yes you did." said Rizzuto while Booping Calebs nose he then got up and said, "alright I got to go pay Eqowir now."
As Rizzuto makes his way to the counter, Eqowir was preparing another desert for Dene and Noah, given it's the former's birthday.

Paige immediately pulls back the jab before the kick arrives and does a chop to move the kick to the right and disconnects her other arm to elbow her face.
"I've no idea the way her ability works, so I have to be conservative with how I approach them... or maybe I should do the opposite to draw out their ability." They thought to them self as the ducked backwards to evade the elbow-strike. Putting their other leg into the air and squeezing her two legs together around her arm. A combination of her kick-boxing and wrestling. She pulls down to try and wrestle Paige to the ground

"I've no idea the way her ability works, so I have to be conservative with how I approach them... or maybe I should do the opposite to draw out their ability." They thought to them self as the ducked backwards to evade the elbow-strike. Putting their other leg into the air and squeezing her two legs together around her arm. A combination of her kick-boxing and wrestling. She pulls down to try and wrestle Paige to the ground
Paige completely dissected her arm and circled around her, jumping up and delivering an axe kick to her back.

Paige completely dissected her arm and circled around her, jumping up and delivering an axe kick to her back.
"The ability to detach her limbs? There's got to be more behind it than that..." She thought as the ink from her hand surfed its way to her back where she was kicked, softening the impact and latching onto her foot

"The ability to detach her limbs? There's got to be more behind it than that..." She thought as the ink from her hand surfed its way to her back where she was kicked, softening the impact and latching onto her foot
"Ink that's coming off of her tattoo..." she thought.

Again, she detached her foot and spun for a kick towards the torso, landing underneath her as the detached arm from before connected to where it was, the foot following suit as she performs a bicycle kick shortly after.

Back