• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

Rizzuto put down the alcohol and looked at Caleb he then said, "Your right I shouldn't have smoked weed on the day of our date it's just. I just god I'm such a mess I'm sorry for spoiling your evening like that."
"Don't worry, you haven't spoiled it yet. I was just a little disappointed. But as the date is going well so far, I can't say it's ruined.."

"Don't worry, you haven't spoiled it yet. I was just a little disappointed. But as the date is going well so far, I can't say it's ruined.."
"Sorry it's just my tendency to abuse substances to get drunk or high has caused me way too many problems I really didn't want this date to become one of them. I just wished i had better control over myself." said Rizzuto finishing the wine in his glass.

"Well at least I didn't ruin the date yet so I can take some solace in that." said Rizzuto looking at the wine bottle and his empty glass he then said, "And on that note I probably shouldn't have any more alcohol."
"Good idea." They took another sip of their own wine, only having drunk around half the glass.

Rizzuto sighed and with a slight blush on his face he said "You know your kind of adorable like this Caleb. Didn't think I was going to have to take care of you in case you get a little too drunk I thought it would be the other way around."
"Hmhmhmhhm, yeahhhh, I guess you will have to take care of me~ I'm already starting to feel tipsy... you can take my wallet and pay for the meaalll.."

"Oh well, I guess it's good that you made it, I'm sure a few of people would consider this as some kind of privilege in this point"
"I mean, I did had my fair share of bullshit back then... But you just gotta work with what you have... And right now, I'm gonna continue enjoying the life that I have... With you being there, of course..."
(Sofia requests training or Paige? Both may know a bit about each other, both from the words of Adom. Paige prolly heard Adom talk about Sofia being a "monster" and Sofia prolly heard about Paige being imprisoned)
(I mean, if you backread to Paige's evolution, it's sorta debatable...)

Sofia, now looking quite different due to their burnt skin and dyed crisped hair seems to be training by herself to achieve something but to no avail
"If I had more resources to work with I could probably do something! Damn!"
She was evidently not happy with her results

Sofia, now looking quite different due to their burnt skin and dyed crisped hair seems to be training by herself to achieve something but to no avail
"If I had more resources to work with I could probably do something! Damn!"
She was evidently not happy with her results
At a distance, a blue-haired girl was seen approaching her.

"Guess that's where I come in, huh?"

Back