• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"I'm not in a mood to fight old fart..." Their fingers dug into the ground. They weren't gonna let out any tears.
"I could see, feel, and hear the grief inside of you... If you want to find a way to get her back... It'd be best if you join us... We want to stop him as much as you want to kill him..." Efrain said.

"What do you mean by tha.." Rizzuto paused and thought for a moment he then blushed profusely and said, "OH Oh oh you mean...I see now."

"About time."
"I could see, feel, and hear the grief inside of you... If you want to find a way to get her back... It'd be best if you join us... We want to stop him as much as you want to kill him..." Efrain said.

"I couldn't care less about what happens to that man. I just want her back.."

Efrain placed his hand on her shoulder, a liquid of some kind materializing as they warp to the carriage.

In there, Eqowir was looking at Sofia.

"Oh hey there partner! Looking uhhhhh, ah **** it..."

She changed her tone to a more serious one

"Be honest, how ****** up do I look. No need to spare my feelings. I don't have a mirror so I can't check- Ah wait, hold on, stay still."

"Be honest, how ****** up do I look. No need to spare my feelings. I don't have a mirror so I can't check- Ah wait, hold on, stay still."
"You're looking not so fine. Got your face banged up, sis. Few burns, couple of bruises, even a broken arm? Guess that's Soma's way of 'rescuing' someone. It's a good thing he spared you, but... now he's gone..." she said.

"BUTTT, enough with the depression shit, just gotta patch you up and should be good and dandy."

Eqowir began to heal her using her Contraband.
"I think I feel like I'm going to throw up" Noah said before moving to the side, then she vomited a Dark red liquid combined with the little food that had not dissolved
"Gosh dang, babe. Even better, just puke on 'em *******! That's what tey deserve after capturing our girl Paige!"

"*sigh You guys..." Paige looked over the plane as she lays herself down.

"You're looking not so fine. Got your face banged up, sis. Few burns, couple of bruises, even a broken arm? Guess that's Soma's way of 'rescuing' someone. It's a good thing he spared you, but... now he's gone..." she said.

"BUTTT, enough with the depression shit, just gotta patch you up and should be good and dandy."

Eqowir began to heal her using her Contraband.

"Do what you want with the broken arm, but if the burns look cool I might keep em." She held her hair back while looking into Eqowir's eyes, using them as a mirror to get a look at herself

"Do what you want with the broken arm, but if the burns look cool I might keep em." She held her hair back while looking into Eqowir's eyes, using them as a mirror to get a look at herself
"Oh sheesh, you actually look fire— no pun intended— but actually though, what did you feel when fighting Soma?"

"Surprisingly, I was excited. I don't get to throw down with strong people often. Didn't think I'd end up with a broken arm."
"I mean, that's just how Soma is. He isn't called the Strongest without a reason... But now that he's gone, this old Man is the stronge-"

"Shhhh" Efrain shushed Eqowir as they make their way back to Fallen Falcon, multiple Waterboarders were at sight.
"You wanna go on a date right after a mission like that? You're bold."
"Oh no, here comes the gay part 2!" Dene said.

"What? And kill a lady with looks such as yourself? No way. Besides, I was never on their side anyway."
"You know, I've seen enough cliches for people saying 'I'm not on their side' anyways... But let's say you actually aren't but act as a spy, lemme tell you one thing...

They've betrayed you..."

"You know, I've seen enough cliches for people saying 'I'm not on their side' anyways... But let's say you actually aren't but act as a spy, lemme tell you one thing...

They've betrayed you..."

" I can see why you'd be worried but I assure you I'm not gonna backstab you guys. I only joined them for protection... Anyway... Did you know that Soma guy?"

Last edited:
(Summing it up: Sofia was acting flirty, realized Paige was Soma's fiancé, felt awkward and said she was gonna go back to talking with Eqowir. She just scratched her own head cuz it was awkward and the. Hit her own head because she felt stupid)
(How is Sofia riding the helicopter while in the carriage with Eqowir?)

Back