• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

Efrain shot a hundred arrows to them and sliced apart the ground, all the while protecting the cargo
They were able to quickly dig down, surviving with a few arrows stuck on their skin which barely hindered them.

The issue came with the broken ground, causing more groundwater to become exposed, drifter infested water.
(She pulled them closer to her)
(How did she know where they are? She doesn't have enhanced senses. And how did she jump if she's buried underground? Don't you need sufficient space for that?)

They were able to quickly dig down, surviving with a few arrows stuck on their skin which barely hindered them.

The issue came with the broken ground, causing more groundwater to become exposed, drifter infested water.
He swung his Shiva-Athena in a way that creates a golden trail.

In an instant, slashes appear in the location of the monsters, the arrows bursting into multiple shrapnel inside out.
(How did she know where they are? She doesn't have enhanced senses. And how did she jump if she's buried underground? Don't you need sufficient space for that?)
(wait imma edit)

She curled her finger in, causing the thin stream of ink to crash into the boulder and fragment it.
Efrain created a electric and superfluid barrier to protect them.
"I'll do what I can.." She puts her hand out and her tattoo crawls down her wrist, coming off and taking the shape of a thin rope
"Grab on!"
Eqowir launched a couple of blood veins to fling her disembodied hand and grabbed on to the rope.

With the survivors flying away, the waterboarders could do nothing but watch and shift their attention with the lungfishes digging back into the ground to continue their usual routine
"Sheesh, almost got me there..."

Eqowir was pulled up, shown to have a couple of bites, some broken bones, and a disembodied hand, but she didn't seem to bother as she limped to the cargo as Efrain makes their way to Fallen Falcon

"Errmmm... you alright?"
"Yeah yeah, It's a common thing when I fight..."

Her body starts to regenerate as her injuries come back to where they are. Violent twisting, bones cracking, and muscles coagulating back as she fully forms her previously-mangled body.

"But like the old man say...

'Tis but a scratch... hehehe"

12 hours later....

The cargo group made its way to Fallen Falcon, the people greeting Efrain as he told them about their mission.

Unfortunately, the news of Soma being captured ruined the morale of the people.

Having the Strongest Contraband User be captured is... unbelievable. Yes, they knew it would happen, they know as it's part of their plan, but they weren't mentally prepared to see the result despite having the knowledge.

At this point, it's only a matter of time before Nuntius achieves Salvation.

(Act 2 is about to begin....)

Noah walked over to Dene.

"Hey, do you want to see a movie? I haven't seen one but I remember seeing something like a cinema on the other side of the city" She said, she wanted to have their moment together and have a good time after all that mission crap

Noah grabbed Dene and moved to get them both away from Rizzuto and Caleb so they could go to the movies and have their personal space.
"Ay, not so fast! Chill, babe! Calm down!" Dene laughed as the two went along to the movies.

"Ay wait a minute I don't mean nothing by it I just have random thoughts like that usually when I'm in the shower or high I mean I'm not the only one who's curious right." said Rizzuto trying to defend his reasoning
(It's his internal thoughts dude)

Back