• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"It's not ideal and I'd probably stop once they no longer have anything to offer. But for now, I still need the things they have... I don't know for how long" George replied
“That or like me, you can't afford to open another hole in your sources of income. I can respect that. They are as scarce as hen's teeth these days.“ though without warning, Psych-O-Uroboros was released into the atmosphere, ensuring complete global saturation active in the atmosphere and interfering with space, disallowing the trespassing of any sound to the outside. “But a man less astute than you are would have realized as well. That a mercenary can find better work than what this has become.“ perhaps he too was after the spoils of the dragon's carcass. Like she was.

“But a man less astute than you are would have realized as well. That a mercenary can find better work than what this has become.“ perhaps he too was after the spoils of the dragon's carcass. Like she was.
"Yeah, but not everyone gets chased down by a immortal trash-talking dragon and survive for months on-end" George replied

"Yeah, but not everyone gets chased down by a immortal trash-talking dragon and survive for months on-end" George replied
“Only because they have Voyant. I don't know how far ahead the eye of his mind can see but this entire team would collapse without it. I don't need to explain basic concepts of war to you but bear with me. When even core information is classified, a response to any order will be slow and entire operations jeopardized. His insistent leading of operations on the fly with no other preparations...is it pride? Confidence? Whatever it is, it is almost comical that all are willing to entrust their lives to it without a question.“

Her mouth opens again, but this time to laugh. A modest laugh, yes. But there was an almost insane hint of satisfaction to it. “In conclusion, the moment something that disrupts Voyant's ability happens will be this group's death sentence. Understand what I'm trying to say, here?“

“Only because they have Voyant. I don't know how far ahead the eye of his mind can see but this entire team would collapse without it. I don't need to explain basic concepts of war to you but bear with me. When even core information is classified, a response to any order will be slow and entire operations jeopardized. His insistent leading of operations on the fly with no other preparations...is it pride? Confidence? Whatever it is, it is almost comical that all are willing to entrust their lives to it without a question.“

Her mouth opens again, but this time to laugh. A modest laugh, yes. But there was an almost insane hint of satisfaction to it. “In conclusion, the moment something that disrupts Voyant's ability happens will be this group's death sentence. Understand what I'm trying to say, here?“
"That seems about right" George replied with a grin before noticing something outside.

"Huh, it seems as if...". In an instant, Bella suddenly disappeared from her lab, a black void appearing before her for a moment and now she sat in a room, her limbs strapped onto her chair while a single guard stood in front of her.

"Alright, usual procedure. 3 hours, increase by 30 minutes for every escape attempt" the guard explained before leaving, the boombox soon turning on.

♩Have it your way. Have it your way. Have it your way at Burger King~♩

"That seems about right" George replied with a grin before noticing something outside.

"Huh, it seems as if...". In an instant, Bella suddenly disappeared from her lab, a black void appearing before her for a moment and now she sat in a room, her limbs strapped onto her chair while a single guard stood in front of her.

"Alright, usual procedure. 3 hours, increase by 30 minutes for every escape attempt" the guard explained before leaving, the boombox soon turning on.

♩Have it your way. Have it your way. Have it your way at Burger King~♩
“Better hope that the headache I'll get from this explodes my head. Because if it doesn't, so help me God I will make a point of manually crushing yours. With two fingers. The middle ones. You son of a bitch.“

Last edited:
“Better hope that the headache I'll get from this explodes my head. Because if it doesn't, help me God I will make a point of manually crushing yours. With two fingers. The middle ones. You son of a bitch.“
"I feel like someone is threatening me" Voyant thought before quickly brushing it off, approaching the prisoners, walking past each of them as he considered their strengths and weaknesses

Eventually, Voyant stopped in front of Rizzuto's cell for a moment before backing away.

"This one, this one will do" he "said" to the guards. In an instant, Rizzuto vanished from his cell along with Voyant, reappearing in the same dark void which had swallowed Valentina before. His view was blurry, seemingly seeing a number of gangsters around the hunched man though he wasn't sure, and unable to act due to a prevailing sense of drowsiness and disorientation

The Waterboarder continued with her plan, her golden eyes moved from one side of the vehicle to the other, without making much noise she looked for the weak points of the cell, she had the intention of making a hole but she had to be careful and above all not to do noise, she also couldn't just do it right now, she had to wait for something that could cover her up

Eventually, Voyant stopped in front of Rizzuto's cell for a moment before backing away.

"This one, this one will do" he "said" to the guards. In an instant, Rizzuto vanished from his cell along with Voyant, reappearing in the same dark void which had swallowed Valentina before. His view was blurry, seemingly seeing a number of gangsters around the hunched man though he wasn't sure, and unable to act due to a prevailing sense of drowsiness and disorientation
Rizzuto stumbled forward disoriented from being suddenly taken to a new location stabilizing himself he asked the gangsters, "So where the hell have you taken me this time."

Rizzuto stumbled forward disoriented from being suddenly taken to a new location stabilizing himself he asked the gangsters, "So where the hell have you taken me this time."
"Where we are does not matter, only what you will do for us" Voyant "said" while some of the gangsters placed candles all around him.

"Rizzuto Gambino, prepare yourself. A great enemy lays before you".

Visions invaded Rizzuto's mind, showing horrifying attacks inflicted upon him with many many deaths amongst them. He wasn't completely helpless in this and in some cases, he managed to survive and even in a very select few, he triumphed against this great enemy. This...

dragon

The candles around him glowed more brightly during that time before suddenly extinguishing, Rizzuto passing out in the process while Voyant smiled.

"He has potential" he thought as everyone from the dark void vanished, reappearing in another truck.

Meanwhile in the truck containing many of the warriors, a number of gangsters suddenly appeared after disappearing, among which was George who quickly greeted Caleb, still getting used to his limited freedom.

"Where we are does not matter, only what you will do for us" Voyant "said" while some of the gangsters placed candles all around him.

"Rizzuto Gambino, prepare yourself. A great enemy lays before you".

Visions invaded Rizzuto's mind, showing horrifying attacks inflicted upon him with many many deaths amongst them. He wasn't completely helpless in this and in some cases, he managed to survive and even in a very select few, he triumphed against this great enemy. This...

dragon

The candles around him glowed more brightly during that time before suddenly extinguishing, Rizzuto passing out in the process while Voyant smiled.

"He has potential" he thought as everyone from the dark void vanished, reappearing in another truck.

Meanwhile in the truck containing many of the warriors, a number of gangsters suddenly appeared after disappearing, among which was George who quickly greeted Caleb, still getting used to his limited freedom.
"I know we used to work with each other, but is there any other reason you keep greeting me? I get I'm charming, but I figured our history would muddle things up." Caleb looked up at George.

Last edited:
"I know we used to work with each other, but is there any other reason you keep greeting me? I get I'm charming, but I figured our history would muddle things up." Caleb looked up at George.
"Well, you're the only one in this truck I know" he replied
Lewis looked left and right, seeing if they'd [the people near him or lack thereof] would react at all. Bored.
"I see you are growing accustomed" the leader greeted

"Well, you are fellow humans, and we're fighting a monster we're all supposed to defeat..." Looked down, a Rubik's cube formed in his hand, shifting it quickly. "...not unless you think of me as someone besides human..."
"Don't worry, you'll be fine" the leader replied
"Never too late to make friends." They blow a strand of hair covering their eye off to the side
"Speaking of friends, why is one of them on top of that truck surrounded by candles?" George asked, pointing at the roof of one of the trucks where Rizzuto is being carried to and where Voyant stood

"Speaking of friends, why is one of them on top of that truck surrounded by candles?" George asked, pointing at the roof of one of the trucks where Rizzuto is being carried to and where Voyant stood
"What-?" Caleb turned over to take a look at what's happening. They looked back over to George.
"You don't know what this is about? I thought you worked with them."

"Of course... make a small break in the glass for me, would you? Not big enough to escape, but large enough to stick part of your body out." They pointed over to the pane window, instructing George to take action quickly
Slamming the stock of his knife at the window, a crack formed on it, enough for it to be pushed apart

Slamming the stock of his knife at the window, a crack formed on it, enough for it to be pushed apart
"Thank you." They brought their finger inches away from an isolated cracked piece. They place their index finger over their thumb, sliding it across the surface. Their index finger collides with the isolated piece, causing it to slide out of place. Leaving a hole in the window a couple inches wide.
"Get comfortable for now." They pull a chair over to the window and take a seat.

"Thank you." They brought their finger inches away from an isolated cracked piece. They place their index finger over their thumb, sliding it across the surface. Their index finger collides with the isolated piece, causing it to slide out of place. Leaving a hole in the window a couple inches wide.
"Get comfortable for now." They pull a chair over to the window and take a seat.
George nodded, taking a seat as well

They curl their right hand a little. Using it to brush the side of their hair off of their ear. They were going to use their contraband to tune into whatever is going on with Rizzuto, while sitting inside across from George. As to not draw in suspicion, no doubt.
From what he could hear, the gangsters were chanting in an unknown language while Rizzuto seems to still be unconscious based on his breathing

Last edited:
Back