• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

Rizzuto went wide eyed and doubled over in pain before gasping out, "You know assaulting another man's junk doesn't help your case."
Before he says his words, Dene ferociously kicks his groin again, slowly standing up.

"I ain't here to debate who's sucking dick or not. So long as my girl is alive, and I'm getting all the food I need, I'll stay on Henosis."

He gives another kick.

"I could care less about the Old Man, but we can't really beat Jesus without 'em and his allies..."

Before he says his words, Dene ferociously kicks his groin again, slowly standing up.

"I ain't here to debate who's sucking dick or not. So long as my girl is alive, and I'm getting all the food I need, I'll stay on Henosis."

He gives another kick.

"I could care less about the Old Man, but we can't really beat Jesus without 'em and his allies..."
"Whyyy, whyy do you have to keep hitting me in the dick." said Rizzuto in pain.

"He has a lot of experience with them. That's why he knows to keep kicking you there." Caleb turned back to Sofia to resume their conversation
"Tch! This is getting gayer now, with you around..." he muttered.
"Whyyy, whyy do you have to keep hitting me in the dick." said Rizzuto in pain.
"Say about dick munching one more time, and I'll be shooting it," he exclaimed.

"You saying about that crap doesn't cover the fact that we all need to cooperate with the Old Man, whether we think his methods are shit or not. You're all right about some stuff in his plans, but it's not like we can make a better plan than him. He's the strongest guy for ****'s sake, the old man's got more experience than us lousy tin cans, almost got our ass handed to us by some little girl..."

"He has a lot of experience with them. That's why he knows to keep kicking you there." Caleb turned back to Sofia to resume their conversation
"Caleb come back help me." said Rizzuto
"Tch! This is getting gayer now, with you around..." he muttered.

"Say about dick munching one more time, and I'll be shooting it," he exclaimed.

"You saying about that crap doesn't cover the fact that we all need to cooperate with the Old Man, whether we think his methods are shit or not. You're all right about some stuff in his plans, but it's not like we can make a better plan than him. He's the strongest guy for ****'s sake, the old man's got more experience than us lousy tin cans, almost got our ass handed to us by some little girl..."
Rizzuto struggled to get up before aiming a quick upper cut to Denes's crotch while he was in the middle of his speech.

Rizzuto quickly moved out of the way before using his contraband to crush Denes balls with TK.
Dene chokes him with crystals, as he calculated the Telekinesis with his Ratios, transferring the damage to the ground.

"Hey man, no getting petty here..." he said, having a serious face.

Last edited:
Dene chokes him with crystals, as he calculated the Telekinesis with his Ratios, transferring the damage to his balls instead.
"I can be as petty as I want you kicked me in the dick three times." said Rizzuto.
"And they said I was making it gay..." Caleb rolled their eyes

"Yeah, they're definitely oddballs." Sofia replied
"And Caleb why didn't you help me." said Rizzuto.

"I can be as petty as I want you kicked me in the dick three times." said Rizzuto.

"And Caleb why didn't you help me." said Rizzuto.
"Last time I tried getting involved in one of your conflicts you just told me it was a bro thing or something and that I wouldn't get it. Soooo."

"That all aside.. We've got the foundations for a plan set up."

"Sofia wants to go out alone with one person in search for a radio tower. She thinks the rest of us should stay here. Especially me and you Rizzuto. With the mind virus Waterboarder and all. That way we'll be safer."

"And that one person who'll be coming with me is Noah. Caleb told me they made an alliance with you using their Contraband. So we'll be able to talk through you, and have you do the radio parts while I take care of anything that gives us trouble." Sofia continued

"Sofia wants to go out alone with one person in search for a radio tower. She thinks the rest of us should stay here. Especially me and you Rizzuto. With the mind virus Waterboarder and all. That way we'll be safer."

"And that one person who'll be coming with me is Noah. Caleb told me they made an alliance with you using their Contraband. So we'll be able to talk through you, and have you do the radio parts while I take care of anything that gives us trouble." Sofia continued
"I'm staying here, feeling lazy to go out..." he said, walking back to his bed to sleep.

Noah looked at everything that happened and just muttered "Humans are strange"

that before turning to Sofia and telling her

"Well, if you're recovered enough, take something like water or something, in case you need it."

Noah looked at everything that happened and just muttered "Humans are strange"

that before turning to Sofia and telling her

"Well, if you're recovered enough, take something like water or something, in case you need it."
"I'd grab a water bottle, but I'm bolted down. If any of you let me out, I promise I won't kill the girl right away. Though if I'm being honest, most of you probably already want her dead."

The Waterboarder looked the room where Dene slept was, she thought about going to him, but she already knew that it was better to just get ready to go out, so she drank a bottle of water and walked outside with Sofia

The Waterboarder looked the room where Dene slept was, she thought about going to him, but she already knew that it was better to just get ready to go out, so she drank a bottle of water and walked outside with Sofia
"We're gonna be doing a lot of walking. You've got the better senses, so if at any point you pick up on some structure, let me know." Sofia tapped her feet

She stretches, putting her arms out behind her head while trotting ahead.
The sound of croaking could be heard from the nearby landscape the moment the two exited. Knowing full well what this meant, the two turned around to a familiar scene of Marcy sitting atop the ruined house, a single frog in-hand.

"You two healed nicely! Gonna explore the city?" she asked

The sound of croaking could be heard from the nearby landscape the moment the two exited. Knowing full well what this meant, the two turned around to a familiar scene of Marcy sitting atop the ruined house, a single frog in-hand.

Noah sighed in her mind.

"that is the idea"

"That's the plan. Why, you want to walk there with us? You can if you want, but I won't hold your hand." She replied

"Ah..." She scratched the back of her head
"A Radio Tower." She replied. She wasn't ecstatic about the arrangement, but why not use the Waterboarders while she's not against them?
"Oh! I know what that looks like! There should be a few around here, I can take you to them" Marcy said, hopping off from the ruins completely unharmed, earning shock from her father though he quickly brushed it off.

"I'm gonna be coming along with you two as insurance. And to see what the city looks like now..." Darren added

Back