• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Code Vein Discussion Thread

I would also like to give some of my 2 cents.

- First, I'd like to ask for the calc for a Hannibal having low 6-B feat. I'm a "Paragon God Eater' and yet I cant remember a scene in all 3 games showing that a Hannibal can do that, or it is simply im that bad at math and being perceptive.

- About the Queenslayer (QS) "obliterating" the Hellfire knight, my theory is the feat is achieved due to that HK being isolated in the Vein city for too long, and there are no Oracle Cell there. Let alone there are also the miasma scattered around due to the Queen, which corrode all things from living to non-being. Without the material to supplement itself for Regenerationn, once the QS exhausted all OC in the HK through beating it till it died, it is natural that the menace be "obliterated'. Greater Losts and Losts wont be obliterated, cuz they call supply themselves with all the miasma around, not sure if the miasma will be dispersed permanently in True end, and added to that, the BOR parasite merged with lost at cellular level, so unless CV peeps know how to do atomic/sub-atomic attacks like Saint Seiya or the Necron, then the lost will keep returning.

Low 6-B comes from Lindow, not the Hannibal. The scaling here comes from aragami such as Hannibals being able to harm Lindow and other such God Eaters and vice-versa.

The feat is currently being re-calced though; and has given a High 6-C+ rating instead. So there will likely be adjustments in the future.

Coincidentally I was able to find the scene for that Lindow feat, it was in the prologue anime posted a few posts above. And I have never watched it cuz I didnt even know that it existed ;D

Wonder if that durability is from no-selling the explosion, or they just regenerate from scratch. Due to the nature of OC, it seems that it can be a combined from both.

Speaking of CV, at the tutorial, Cruz stated that the ichor necessary for using Gifts mostly come from the mutated blood of the lost. If thats the case, fighting current aragami or GE1 aragami would be a problem for revenants if they encounter them outside of Vein, as there are only OC and no ichor, no Lost to relepnish the "mana", and they will die one way or another because the aragami are kinda limitless like Tyrannids.

I wanted to make a "God Eater Chapter" to combat threads like Tyrannids and expand the "bulwark against terror", so it would be nice to have this thread open for long :)

They clearly are engaging the Aragami as current.

So no, that's not an issue in the least.

Hellfire knight is a Ancient Hannibal according to the data files along with the Ancient Vajra and Ancient Marduk.

Its a higher possibility that OC for God eaters is just Ichor for Revenant.

Regardless it was already shown and explained that Revenants can kill them.

The Queenslayer undeniably can do so.

And the Queen by her very definition of being Ranked as a Second Great collapse ranks her higher than most aragami to start with.

Actuallly, the Revenants put exterminating the Aragami to the side just to deal with Cruz because she was more of a threat then them.

CatLangHuong said:
Coincidentally I was able to find the scene for that Lindow feat, it was in the prologue anime posted a few posts above. And I have never watched it cuz I didnt even know that it existed ;D

Wonder if that durability is from no-selling the explosion, or they just regenerate from scratch. Due to the nature of OC, it seems that it can be a combined from both.

Speaking of CV, at the tutorial, Cruz stated that the ichor necessary for using Gifts mostly come from the mutated blood of the lost. If thats the case, fighting current aragami or GE1 aragami would be a problem for revenants if they encounter them outside of Vein, as there are only OC and no ichor, no Lost to relepnish the "mana", and they will die one way or another because the aragami are kinda limitless like Tyrannids.

I wanted to make a "God Eater Chapter" to combat threads like Tyrannids and expand the "bulwark against terror", so it would be nice to have this thread open for long :)

The Revenants have already shown they can kill Aragami and its leaning toward a they can permanently kill them.

The Aragami that were Exterminated centuries ago in the Vein have yet to return and only 3 of them survived the purge.

Those three were significantly more powerful than the others.

Though i say this, Queenslayer has already killed one so there is only 2 left.

The official page of Code Vein's Bandai namco page go so far as to say the Aragami are the Revenants true enemies.

They will be fine against any of the Aragami they encounter out of the mist.

The Queen was>>>>Most aragami and the only exception I would make to that rule is Arda Nova.

No Aragami has been likened to a Great collapse.

I dont have the DLC so I havent read the lore in game bout how they deal with the ancient ones, but as we dont know for sure yet if Ichor and OC are interchangeable, it is still likely that the HK was obliterated due to having no material for Regenerationn.

As you stated, the exterminated aragami still havent returned highly likely due to having no OC to reform themselves, and those escaped the purge suffer the same fate. I forgot whether the Red Mist was created before or after the Queenslayer campaign, if it is the former, then the more reason for aragami not showing cuz the RM blocked the outside environment as well as the OC flow (assuming that Ichor and OC are not interchangeable)

Revenant has not yet updated their info about new strains of aragami, and if Psions and Ash ones can interfere with them just as with normal GEs then they are screwed bady. The ARGM they killed should be mostly medium ones like Kongou, or Vajra at most. A Diaus Pita in the anime was enough to make Lenka go Super Saiyan and having his life span cut short, doubted that first-gen Revs can be scaled as strong as him, let alone stronger.

Based on cutscenes, the Queen was so hard to kill thanks to her spamming the deadly spikes, her lightning-fast Regenerationn, and the miasma spread by her. QC was able to sucker punch their claw into her belly, despite that weapon was simply a mass-produced QC series. The Queen, like all bosses, either from CV, GE or Souls series, have "super armor" allowing them to ignore stagger and keep spamming AoEs (should be the same situation with the lore and cutscenes), her defense wouldnt be that awesome to compare to high level ARGM like Deusphage, Psion or Ash. Heck, it they gang up on them, I doubt that she may survive the fight (cuz ARGM also dont stagger easily), or maybe it will turn out to be another Orks vs Tyrannids that is still happening.

We actually currently consider the Queenslayer killing the Queen in the memories of the player to be an outlier.

Given that The Queen was the power source for every single Queen Relic, she scales to all 10 of them. Comparatively, the Queenslayer at that point in the story had not yet received any power from the Queens Relics, making them even weaker than their early game self, who only scales to 1 Queen Relic.

So the Queenslayer at that point was <1 Queen Relic, and the Queen was around 10 Queen Relics, giving the Queen at least a 10x AP advantage. When you also consider that the Queenslayer literally one-shotted her, it's 100% considered an outlier.

It sure looks like an outlier as you said, Brutha. Same stuff in W40k, official Primarchs feats are simply described as ripping tanks apart, throwing tanks away, breaking Titans etc while according to multiple other passages, they can go up to solar system ;)) or while Emp can bust down multiple SS, the novels depicting his action mainly talk about he burn demons up ;))

Cant blame the authors and devs tho, they focus on giving us interesting and epic story, making solid profile for battle between characters are not something they want to do ;))

Or maybe the Queen is a glass canon, absurdingly high destruction potency but low defense. CV is still new just like GE1 before, and we dont have too many cutscenes to compare characters.

Well, other than with attacks and techniques that are separate from the users body, we don't typically consider characters to be "glass cannons" on here. If they can strike with a certain amount of force, they can tank it too.

And yeah, as much as it makes scaling a headache, I always appreciate that these writers are more concerned with writing good stories than they are with scaling. :D

Ye, Brother ;D for now lets wait for more CV DLCs and even a new game. I hope that they meet up with GE in 1-2 more games, preferably after 1 game, cuz theres nothing much to prey on CV as they now shown themselves to be in the same verse as GE, and they almost have no more enemy. Well, if they can do atomic tricks, they can destroy the Lost for good and move on to the ARGM.

The Queen can be considered a "scientific" result, as BOR parasite and stuffs, Gifts are all made by human researchers, and she has such huge AP. I think if they move on with the tide, they can make something like atomic/sub-atomic manip and attacks too

DarkGrath said:
We actually currently consider the Queenslayer killing the Queen in the memories of the player to be an outlier.

Given that The Queen was the power source for every single Queen Relic, she scales to all 10 of them. Comparatively, the Queenslayer at that point in the story had not yet received any power from the Queens Relics, making them even weaker than their early game self, who only scales to 1 Queen Relic.

So the Queenslayer at that point was <1 Queen Relic, and the Queen was around 10 Queen Relics, giving the Queen at least a 10x AP advantage. When you also consider that the Queenslayer literally one-shotted her, it's 100% considered an outlier.
Silva prevented her from doing her main means of attack, that and Jack distracted her by throwing his sword at her.

The Queenslayer then took advantage of the distraction and runs her through.

How many Relics she had means nothing. For one, the relics are literally pieces of her so they arent really relics but her body.

For two, you don't need any of the other relics and the Queenslayer still has no issue in beating down the Virgin Born which is pretty much the Queen but as a nonhuman thing.

Silva takes in all the Relics but the Eye, Throat and Blood to become that.

But it has the Blue blood and won't stay down. Still, the Queenslayer can beat it into submission.

It does everything that the Queen was shown to do and was actually labeled as more of a threat.

According to the Queenslayer since he literally rejects that thing with Malice in his voice and says he will not let the world end.

the Official book of Code Vein also marks the Virgin born as "A world ending threat hidden behind the Gaol of mist."

By that Notion the Virgin Born is most definitely stronger than Countless Aragami.

Which again really leads to the question of just what the hell the Queen is.

No Aragami has Blue Blood. Hell, nothing in God eater was shown to have blue blood.

Of course nothing in GE would have blue blood cuz Vein city was isolated and they didnt contact with outer world ;)) or if you mean something significant, "a world-ending threat", then we have "Devouring Apocalypse" like Shio and Julius. The Arda Nova was put down before it was able to fully mature, and hell it was a risky gambit. IIRC, AN would be comparable to VB (virgin born) as they are both newly created and didnt have much time to complete themselves, and all world-ending threats in GE were stopped almost when they were still scratch, as Shio and Julius took preventive measures immediately, thus they werent so epic like VB, but these are all in the same category, same power level.

DarkGrath didnt say that the Queen "has relics", he said "she is the relics themselves" like you stated. Thus the 10x AP can still valid, if we compare her to relic users :D

QS in the true ending only have the blood, but IMO it was the most important one, maybe thats why they was able to resist the Malice, but still, if they absorbed all the relics, they will still be taken over by the Queen, proving that she is still at a higher level than them.

CatLangHuong said:
I dont have the DLC so I havent read the lore in game bout how they deal with the ancient ones, but as we dont know for sure yet if Ichor and OC are interchangeable, it is still likely that the HK was obliterated due to having no material for Regenerationn.

As you stated, the exterminated aragami still havent returned highly likely due to having no OC to reform themselves, and those escaped the purge suffer the same fate. I forgot whether the Red Mist was created before or after the Queenslayer campaign, if it is the former, then the more reason for aragami not showing cuz the RM blocked the outside environment as well as the OC flow (assuming that Ichor and OC are not interchangeable)

Revenant has not yet updated their info about new strains of aragami, and if Psions and Ash ones can interfere with them just as with normal GEs then they are screwed bady. The ARGM they killed should be mostly medium ones like Kongou, or Vajra at most. A Diaus Pita in the anime was enough to make Lenka go Super Saiyan and having his life span cut short, doubted that first-gen Revs can be scaled as strong as him, let alone stronger.

Based on cutscenes, the Queen was so hard to kill thanks to her spamming the deadly spikes, her lightning-fast Regenerationn, and the miasma spread by her. QC was able to sucker punch their claw into her belly, despite that weapon was simply a mass-produced QC series. The Queen, like all bosses, either from CV, GE or Souls series, have "super armor" allowing them to ignore stagger and keep spamming AoEs (should be the same situation with the lore and cutscenes), her defense wouldnt be that awesome to compare to high level ARGM like Deusphage, Psion or Ash. Heck, it they gang up on them, I doubt that she may survive the fight (cuz ARGM also dont stagger easily), or maybe it will turn out to be another Orks vs Tyrannids that is still happening.

The God eater anime isnt canon, Lenka isnt the main protagonist Yuu is, and Yuu and the rest of future cradle didnt need to do any super sayajin shit to slay Pita.

Yuu is just stronger period even though he did get knocked into next week by Hannibal.

The Aragami evolutionizing mean nothing.

Queenslayer has already butchered a hannibal and took its blood code effectively giving him the Hannibal's stats and powers along with the myriad of other powers he has.

Marduk is a Psion, nothing is special about Marduk outside it being able to call other Aragami and shutdown Oracle cells by emiting a frequency that in turns shuts off God arcs.

Revenants dont use or need God arcs.

Their weapons were warped by the very thing that wtf pwned Pita, and no. The mist wasnt put up before they started exterminating the Aragami.

You can talk to several Revenants in the past and its clear that other Revenants were fighting Aragami while a handful were taking part of project queen.

The way they were talking was that the Aragami were nusances.

Regardless two things need to be said.

1. The Queenslayer and his group have not stagnanted and its made clear that the Queenslayer is essentially what Mido wants all Revenants to be Aka Void types. Since Aragami have BloodCodes all they need to do to close any gap between them is yoink a bloodcode from said Aragami.

Provided he even needs to do that.

2. The Queen and by extension the Virgin Born is stronger than the Aragami you named outside maybe the Ash type.

But the Ash types are FAR into the future and have no impact on the current timeline this takes place. Finally, Ancient Marduk is datamined as a Fight for one of the two DLCs left.

So, Marduk isn't really a problem. Unless you want to argue that a random ass weak mook Ogretail could stand up to an Ancient Hannibal or the other two only because they are "Ancient" in which case I can tell you its a massive no.

Though a Random ass Mook Ogretail did eat Eric so its very iffy on them actually having Nuke durability tbh.

Gotta agree with the first part, Brother. In game the DP has never been depicted as some massive threat like it was in the anime, but IIRC it was still ranked as highly dangerous threat, until the casts (and us players) get used to beat the hell out of it, but if they go 2v1 ( DP + something like Privthi Mata or another DP) then they are still trouble, at least with me ;)) Still, maybe the anime wanted to preserve stronger ARGM for later series (too bad it didnt happen), and instead maximized all the abilities a DP possess, like how us humans try to do the best with all we have, to make it an accpetable end-series boss

The use of god arcs/GA actually isnt that obligated if we look at the nature of OC. Although OC has a will on each cell, can regenerate indefinitely etc... but it is still atom, so atomic manip tech users like W40k can blast them to hell if they want. IIRC there was a collab between GE and a Tales series, and the Tales cast wreck ARGM just like they do with their home monsters. Even small ARGMs like Ogretails are a chore to kill without appropriate methods, so we can assume that anything labelled "magic' and not "conventional" tech can kill them rather easily, same goes for Gifts, I still want the next CV 2 or something can explain how Revs can gain Ichor when there are no foul blood around and only OC

About the durability, I think it is more like the conventional weapons are not "in the same frequency" with OC, just like how you dont fight ghosts with pure physical weapons. The Lindow team got out rather unscathed, but even their clothes =)) so it is more like "frequency" stuff, thus allowing ARGM to eat GEs but bombs cant do **** on them.

The evolution actually means a lot, in official data they stated that the first ARGMs are "nothing bigger than a Kongou", then after like 1-2 centuries they became that diverse like current time with numerous abilities and even tactics. The Atlas Vestige also showed the instant when Yakumo team fought against earlier ARGMs, but they simply put in audio saying that "they ate the chopper", thus we dont know for sure how much of a thread they are, but given the GE data, they should be around the size of a Kongou, which were very much a thread for conventional weapons with their numbers around

Also, I doubt that the ancient Hannibal would be fighting QS at full power, or it is comparable to current high-ranked ARGMs. We havent proved that there are OC left from that time till now, thus it is highly likely that the HK became much weaker without a power/nutrition source (it was sealed and isolated from outer world, and there didnt seem to be any case of 1st Revs being eaten by ARGMs, given their superior numbers to the former). And second, "OC doesnt forget what it learned", a few decades fighting with all kinds of GEs improve their mind as much as Tyrannids fighting Imperium, so the evolution contributes a lot IMO

And I did say that i need to gang up the Queen and the VB using multiple Deusphage/Psion/Ash, not going 1v1. Going 1v1 would be like pitting Blitz Hannibal against Crimson Orochi, and the former would die much quicker than the latter

Keep the debate going, Brothers. "Arguing" while the information are still not adequate is really fun, we can think up all kind of scenarios with this ;D

Oh, and I forgot. If the "frequency" stuff can be considered valid, then Hannibals may not be listed as low 6-B or stuff. Kinda similar to when my adopted son Tatsuya Shiba, ranked 7-A, can easily defeat a 6-B opponent, because he can ignore the opponent's defense and go right through for the kill. In our case, as Hannibals and ARGMs had the means to penetrate GEs bodies due to being made of same materials, it is not necessary for them to have high AP to deal serious damage

CatLangHuong said:
Gotta agree with the first part, Brother. In game the DP has never been depicted as some massive threat like it was in the anime, but IIRC it was still ranked as highly dangerous threat, until the casts (and us players) get used to beat the hell out of it, but if they go 2v1 ( DP + something like Privthi Mata or another DP) then they are still trouble, at least with me ;)) Still, maybe the anime wanted to preserve stronger ARGM for later series (too bad it didnt happen), and instead maximized all the abilities a DP possess, like how us humans try to do the best with all we have, to make it an accpetable end-series boss

The use of god arcs/GA actually isnt that obligated if we look at the nature of OC. Although OC has a will on each cell, can regenerate indefinitely etc... but it is still atom, so atomic manip tech users like W40k can blast them to hell if they want. IIRC there was a collab between GE and a Tales series, and the Tales cast wreck ARGM just like they do with their home monsters. Even small ARGMs like Ogretails are a chore to kill without appropriate methods, so we can assume that anything labelled "magic' and not "conventional" tech can kill them rather easily, same goes for Gifts, I still want the next CV 2 or something can explain how Revs can gain Ichor when there are no foul blood around and only OC

About the durability, I think it is more like the conventional weapons are not "in the same frequency" with OC, just like how you dont fight ghosts with pure physical weapons. The Lindow team got out rather unscathed, but even their clothes =)) so it is more like "frequency" stuff, thus allowing ARGM to eat GEs but bombs cant do **** on them.

The evolution actually means a lot, in official data they stated that the first ARGMs are "nothing bigger than a Kongou", then after like 1-2 centuries they became that diverse like current time with numerous abilities and even tactics. The Atlas Vestige also showed the instant when Yakumo team fought against earlier ARGMs, but they simply put in audio saying that "they ate the chopper", thus we dont know for sure how much of a thread they are, but given the GE data, they should be around the size of a Kongou, which were very much a thread for conventional weapons with their numbers around

Also, I doubt that the ancient Hannibal would be fighting QS at full power, or it is comparable to current high-ranked ARGMs. We havent proved that there are OC left from that time till now, thus it is highly likely that the HK became much weaker without a power/nutrition source (it was sealed and isolated from outer world, and there didnt seem to be any case of 1st Revs being eaten by ARGMs, given their superior numbers to the former). And second, "OC doesnt forget what it learned", a few decades fighting with all kinds of GEs improve their mind as much as Tyrannids fighting Imperium, so the evolution contributes a lot IMO

And I did say that i need to gang up the Queen and the VB using multiple Deusphage/Psion/Ash, not going 1v1. Going 1v1 would be like pitting Blitz Hannibal against Crimson Orochi, and the former would die much quicker than the latter

Keep the debate going, Brothers. "Arguing" while the information are still not adequate is really fun, we can think up all kind of scenarios with this ;D

Oh, and I forgot. If the "frequency" stuff can be considered valid, then Hannibals may not be listed as low 6-B or stuff. Kinda similar to when my adopted son Tatsuya Shiba, ranked 7-A, can easily defeat a 6-B opponent, because he can ignore the opponent's defense and go right through for the kill. In our case, as Hannibals and ARGMs had the means to penetrate GEs bodies due to being made of same materials, it is not necessary for them to have high AP to deal serious damage

Thats not how it works at all, when an aragami hits something the oracle cells start to devour what it regulary hits.

It cant do this to God eaters because they are literally humans injected with Oracle cells controlled with bias factor.

Even the Tank Aragami and its variants can fire missles that put the God eaters in a world of hurt.

So the Nuke level defense is a huge outlier.

Crimson Orochi is dubbed the strongest Aragami in existence according to WoG so Blitz Hannibal is deader than dead.

The Ancient Hannibal powers up throughout the fight till he reaches Fullpower. He fights and moves the same speed as a regular hannibal.

Nothing suggest that the ones they sealed away were growing weaker. There is also Oracle cell grass surrounding the mistle in the DLC created by that hannibal.

And the Aragami were stated to be immune to everything the humans were launching at them in the vestiges.

So they kept that immunity, Revenants still dont care and butcher them. No, youre not getting this. It doesnt matter if the aragami are "Strong" the Revenants are immortal aslong as their heart remains intact.

Aragami do not know about this, nor will they every think about it.

All the Queenslayer needs to instantly close the gap with the modern Aragami (If he even needs to) is to get lucky and kill one after countless deaths.

All that matters is he kills it. Soon as he does he gets its blood code and then the gap that was there instantly ISNT there.

Thats how fast Revenants Evolve and adapt.

Hell Tranquil Slice is a move far faster than both God eaters and Aragami.

Performing an Unprecivable slash from a draw position that instantaneous Slash then creates a vacuum blade that slices through all enemies.

Yo, guys. Please don't quote huge walls of text and follow up with huge walls of text. Just @ the person you're directing the message too if using the quote function makes the message too long.

Bout the Tank ARGMs, shouldnt their missiles also made up from OC (mostly?), thus enabling them to hurt GEs due to being made of same stuff, just like how GAs can harm ARGMs. And IIRC, dont GEs still fear death because they can be killed/eaten by ARGMS?

The nuke level durability, either it is as I assume, "frequency" stuff, or it is like the case between a beam rifle and VPS armor. VPS can tank a low 7-C nuke blast, but a single shot from a BR which normally may collapse a building at max can still punch through it, due to the properties of the stuffs.

The only Rev who can adapt like that is the QC, and it is only because they have the Queen blood, and revived from being shot to the heart without much explanation on how they survived that, assuming that the blue blood has not transformed them to a Successor-like being at that time. Trying to duplicate it to normal Revs is like trying to make more GE2 MC with Evoke, its such a Deus Ex Machina

You need mistles to try that Soulsborne stuff outside the Vein city, without it normal Revs will just become ash, like Deavas in Aion game. QC maybe at another level, but this fundamential stuff may still apply.

Also, that "unperceivable slash", as I have watched demonstrations on YT, and the description, it is just like the teleport attack that big female Losts in Cathedral and Louis', dispersing their body/Ichor through the body then relocate them at the desired position, an impressive, but cheap imitation of Vergil's move. Evading it is similar to how you deal with beam weapons, move around constantly instead of trying to "perceive" and react to it.

ARGMs at that "ancient" time were prolly just small ones and lack in sizes, power and "tactics", thus the Revs were able to wipe them. Even till now, Mido address them as "horrors", not "nuisance", means that it is not as easy as you said. Anyway, gotta find that DLC to play through and experience it myself.

CatLangHuong said:
Bout the Tank ARGMs, shouldnt their missiles also made up from OC (mostly?), thus enabling them to hurt GEs due to being made of same stuff, just like how GAs can harm ARGMs. And IIRC, dont GEs still fear death because they can be killed/eaten by ARGMS?

The nuke level durability, either it is as I assume, "frequency" stuff, or it is like the case between a beam rifle and VPS armor. VPS can tank a low 7-C nuke blast, but a single shot from a BR which normally may collapse a building at max can still punch through it, due to the properties of the stuffs.

The only Rev who can adapt like that is the QC, and it is only because they have the Queen blood, and revived from being shot to the heart without much explanation on how they survived that, assuming that the blue blood has not transformed them to a Successor-like being at that time. Trying to duplicate it to normal Revs is like trying to make more GE2 MC with Evoke, its such a Deus Ex Machina

You need mistles to try that Soulsborne stuff outside the Vein city, without it normal Revs will just become ash, like Deavas in Aion game. QC maybe at another level, but this fundamential stuff may still apply.

Also, that "unperceivable slash", as I have watched demonstrations on YT, and the description, it is just like the teleport attack that big female Losts in Cathedral and Louis', dispersing their body/Ichor through the body then relocate them at the desired position, an impressive, but cheap imitation of Vergil's move. Evading it is similar to how you deal with beam weapons, move around constantly instead of trying to "perceive" and react to it.

ARGMs at that "ancient" time were prolly just small ones and lack in sizes, power and "tactics", thus the Revs were able to wipe them. Even till now, Mido address them as "horrors", not "nuisance", means that it is not as easy as you said. Anyway, gotta find that DLC to play through and experience it myself.
No, without a mistle to "Revive" at the Queenslayer would just revive at some random location like shown at the start of the game when Io finds him.

There is no turning into Ash unless the heart is destroy and in turn the Bor parasite is killed.

Tranquil slice is NOTHING like the teleportation attack done by Louis or the Cathedral Lost.

There is no dispersing of the body. They literally put their mind and soul into that one slice which bifurcates the distance in front of them and creates a vaccum blade that slices through all enemies.

And NO the damn Aragami at the time were NOT Small. Hellfire Knight is literally a hannibal. It has its size its speed and its moves with a tiny bit added on.

Its a damn hannibal. It isnt smaller in nature,

No, the tank Aragami missles would not be Oracle cells, they are missles. Oracle cells by default can not harm God eaters unless there bias factor runs out.

Its the physical trauma they suffer that harms them, otherwise you now believe the electricity of a Vajra or Pita has Oracle cells in it which makes no sense.

And yes NOW aragami AREN'T nuisances to Revenants they have surpassed the regular Revenants. They were called horrors before Mido called them that.

In the Queenslayer vestige several Revenants talk about the Aragami as IF they were nuisances. And they are treated as such.

They literally put exterminating them to the side just to deal with the Queen.

Guys. Please.

I just explained not to quote huge walls of text and then follow up with huge walls of text.

This can make the page take longer to load in the long run. Chillax the messages.

@SanguineStorms Brother, as DarkGrath requested, we should avoid using big wall of text quote, thats why i didnt quote your posts and have my answers in random order :D

The description you provided for TS... unless Fextralife didnt give full description, then I have to think that they mostly come from your opinion, havent seen any source describing "put their mind and body', make a "vaccum blade" or something, only "unperceiveable blade". I see no phenomenon indicating that it can cut space or something, just some "sword beam" showing up from nowhere striking a target, and based on some vids on YT, it has near point-blank range, so it is not as impressive as judgement cut, and has no similar properties.

Also, check the God Arc description in GE wikia, to harm anything made up of or having OC in their component, you use OC to achieve that. "Obsolete" GAs fire OC as bulltets, it is the same way as how the Tank ARGM create missiles, made from OC, and blasting GEs till the damage threshold was surpassed and harm them.

And in the Mido cutscene, a slap from Pita made those Cerberus turn into ash, or was it dispersal? They got scattered so I really cant tell

And I didnt mean all ARGMs by that time were small, maybe 80-90%? And by small, im thinking of Ogretails to Kongou mostly, cuz Kongous can also chew off a heli.

What I gave you was the full description of Tranquil slice says hell, the picture of the description can be found on this page here by scrolling up.

Look for the picture of the blonde haired Revenant.

No, Pita didn't turn the Revenants to ash he dispersed them. They are fine but probably have the fear of god put in them.

The red mist and Queen material weapons have no issue harming Aragami/Oracle cells.

So that's a moot point.

Must agree with the disperse part, cuz I also see that he kinda turned into mist, not ash like how Successors are not restored memories.

I saw the description, Brother. The mind and soul part indicates that the technique requires intense concentration and time spent on practicing it (not that some haze and Awake MJ-something cant do), and a "vaccuum blade slicing through enemies"

Can you please explain the "vacuum blade" part, since I dont quite catch the meaning. Is that a blade that cut air, or cut space like the Yamato? Slicing through enemies is something that many weapons can do, like gundams' long beam swords, Variant Scythes etc... weapons with long edge. The description is very vague, so is the blade made from air, from Ichor, from energy that cut space? Unless there is a source that explicitly state so, then we cant assume that it has the same AP as a Judgement Cut

CatLangHuong said:
Can you please explain the "vacuum blade" part, since I dont quite catch the meaning. Is that a blade that cut air, or cut space like the Yamato? Slicing through enemies is something that many weapons can do, like gundams' long beam swords, Variant Scythes etc... weapons with long edge. The description is very vague, so is the blade made from air, from Ichor, from energy that cut space? Unless there is a source that explicitly state so, then we cant assume that it has the same AP as a Judgement Cut
Here is a link to a video showcasing the Tranquil Slice. Basically the user while go into a Judgement Cut stance and slash once, causing a single line to appear which will cut the enemy multiple times. It's a good skill to use with the Prometheus class.

I tried out the Frozen Empress dlc today. Similarly, just a single depth map with a single story from the vestige. The enemies in the Celestial Ice Prison are much easier than the ones in the Fiery Oblivion, this includes the Frozen Empress herself. I had to actually put in a great deal of effort into fighting the Hellfire Knight, while I didn't need to put much effort into fighting the Frozen Empress.

Honestly, a little disapointing.

@Nier Hitoshura My thanks, Brother. I have also managed to find some Vein vids while using keywords "Judgement Cut", lol. And they are very interesting, theres also a HK fight using TS.

From what I have seen, TS has a kinda short range, about 1-3 steps from the user. It takes like half a second to fire off, which is also nice. Based on the animation, we can either say that it is a combination of multiple fast slashes, or you charge up Ichor and release it together with a single slash, but create multiple strike at one time. Just like Vergil's animation in DMC 4, he made his swords glow brightly in purple, then release the strike.

Now lets talk about the nature of TS. Using "vacuum blade" on GG doesnt bring relatively related results, but 'vacuum slashes' does. According to these examples (non-Vergil), 'vacuum slashes' mainly have something with wind-elemental, or slicing too fast that it causes a vacuum in the air and creates blades of wind to strike quickly at the target. TS should be working on the same principle, striking multiple times in 1 second with blades coating with Ichor. But there are no info indicating that it cut space, but it is indeed very fast.

Ancient Marduk DLC was a letdown, I honestly have nothing really to say on that.

Its a strange Female Marduk variant but it didn't really further the lore and it was weaker than Ancient Hannibal.

Though, I suppose it sort of makes sense seeing how Hannibal has always been harder than Marduk in the God eaters.

The floating crystals however is exclusive to Ancient Marduk so we probably can't scale her in any meaningful way since she's too far removed from the rest sadly.

I have also seen it on Quinbobin's vid. Although they said that it is a Marduk, that moveset kinda more similar to a Prithvi Mata, using Ice shards and other Ice attacks that poune on the player, at least it is not as nasty as a fire-type Prithvi though.

Dunno if ya mean "harder" in game play or in lore, but to me they are all weaklings ;)) Blitz Hannibal, CO or Arda Nova may pose some challenge to me ;) although in lore ppl doesnt say that Hannibal has anything awesome, cept for the organ that can create cores

Its pretty much just an ice Marduk like Caligula is an ice hannibal variant with boosters.

It does make the Psion sound frequency when its front legs light up however.

But nothing worth note to talk about.

Link title https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3FITGiPA7QI

This is what takes place before the Queenslayer dies and reawakens from the bed.

Karen literally said he engaged the Queen two days ago and that when she killed him she damaged his heart but not enough to permakill him

He's very clearly not a human in this cutscene, he has a Queenslayer bayonet and is with his previous Revenant squad.

He's been a Revenant for quite awhile.

Finally

I'm pretty sure all major revisions for the verse required are now done.

I can finally get to making more pages.

So-

They changed from when you an access the DLCs. So I don't know how we can scale this to end game.

Or do we treat it the same from initial release of the DLCs?

So, what did they change about the access to the DLC's, exactly? I haven't been keeping up with Code Vein for a little while as you might have noticed from several important pages being missing despite several weeks since the major revisions .

Aight. So, where is it accessed then?

Back