• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Code Geass Mindhax

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Monarch

Except the scans we're using to say God is 2-A state it's "over creation" and predates the universe. It doesn't say God exists because humanity. Treating the showing this way would not contradict God being the collective mind of humanity, but it very much contradicts the NoN scans.

@Homu

Charles is flat out immune to Geass, unless I'm misremembering something. I don't see why you would assume Lelouch's Geass getting better means Charles would be vulnerable to it when nothing ever says that.

Matthew Schroeder said:
God isn't sentient or even applicable. This whole thing is based on a misinterpretation of the cosmology.
Also you cannot scale the manga to this.
How is it a missinterpretation when it was stated by a character who knows so much about it?

Also, no one scale to this, this is exclusively only Lelouch.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
@Monarch
Except the scans we're using to say God is 2-A state it's "over creation" and predates the universe. It doesn't say God exists because humanity. Treating the showing this way would not contradict God being the collective mind of humanity, but it very much contradicts the NoN scans.
Uhhhh. Weirdness? That's a fair point, I'll have to check into it further

@Homu

Charles is flat out immune to Geass, unless I'm misremembering something. I don't see why you would assume Lelouch's Geass getting better means Charles would be vulnerable to it when nothing ever says that.

He might be. But that's just "code users are immune to geass". It doesn't disprove that the collective unconscious can be mind haxed, as the only guy who ever says that is promptly proven wrong.

@Azzy Marrianne doesn't know that Alternate Universe exists, that is probably why she use the word "universe" in her sentences.

Then Nunnally came in and confirmed that her universe is just one of the infinite out there.

@Homu, I think Azzy what is saying about "predating the universe" is the "predating" part, as if it is the collective unconscious of humanity, it can't exactly exist before humanity. Which is a fair point, and I need to look into that.

God in Code Geass isn't a sentient character. I don't know why people are insisting on this innacurate interpretation.

You can say it's an inaccurate interpretation as much as you want, but you'll need scans to prove that the collective unconscious of humanity, which also reacts to people, is not sentient.

Because being made of the minds of all humanity alone would sound pretty sentient to me unless otherwise specified, and this one freaking reacts to people talking to it.

That's pretty sentient to me.

@Homu

That doesn't really relate to my point.

Lelouch being able to mindhax the embodiment of humanity's subconscious but not a guy with Code who exists independent from that universe makes sense.

Lelouch being able to mindhax the embodiment of humanity's subconscious that predates both humanity and its universe as well as being separated from normal existence, but not the same guy with Code who also exists independent from that universe does not make sense in the context of the story.

That's why I'm saying treating Lelouch as influencing his reality's human subconscious is justified unless you assume he did it to what NoN says God is, which makes things a lot more shaky.

Kcxc code geass nightmare of nunnally volume 5 chapter 26 last code.non -volume05-pg166
But Lelouch from NoN straight up stated that whatever happened to Collective Consciousness in one universe, will affect the ones in others universes as well.

NoN isn't non canon, it's a alternate timeline. I believe there is a page that shows Lelouch of The Rebellion being one timeline, with God embodying all of them.

Pretty sure that mindhaxing the "collective consciousness of humanity from infinite universes" is High 3-A mind-hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back