• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Looks like Cobra has the advantage to me, any poison Coco uses will simply be eaten by Cobra while anything Cobra does Coco can just create antibodies. Cobra's sound magic would be useful to get the upper hand

I mean even at Cooking Festival Arc coco have defeat several opponent who can instantaneously immune to his poisons with even better poison, including one who is literally immune to his poison virus that is a poison that act like virus and will keep adapts to outhax his target immune system, and his poison virus has show to work on a beast who has his own poison that is strong enough to melt the entire army by walking through the army and immune to every single of his previous poisons, and its not like coco is a terrible fighter who rely solely to his poisons to begin with.

Ill go inconclusive, since Cobra can eat any poison but Coco can just as easily nullify and revamp it, and now that I know they both have Precog it makes the decision even more difficult

Oh yeah any type of poisons, I guess natsu can defeat Eleonore too since natsu can eat any type of flames, and obviously ignore some part of the series where natsu has shown to have trouble against certain type of flames cause that is obviously PIS.

And btw did I mention that coco have mind hax poison?

Back