• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cobalt the vengeful science woman! (Courage vs Cobalt gemini) [GRACE]

Javenplayz253

He/Him
Last edited:
Courage starts off with (screaming because he's scared of Cobalt at first) then he'll lead with his equipment I assume the raygun.

Oh 💀
It works like your average ray gun but it can also Transmutate you
Yeaah, it’s the reason why her profile name is Cobalt (Veneficaverse) and not Cobalt Gemini

Cobalt has the knowledge of the equipment so knowing that’s coming, she can use her hyperspace gates and have the ray guns blast hit courage instead. Does he resist that? If not she could win right there depending on what happens

Yeaah, it’s the reason why her profile name is Cobalt (Veneficaverse) and not Cobalt Gemini

Cobalt has the knowledge of the equipment so knowing that’s coming, she can use her hyperspace gates and have the ray guns blast hit courage instead. Does he resist that? If not she could win right there depending on what happens
Courage can easily send it right back at her because he has attack reflection and shapeshifting can help him turn to normal.

Courage can easily send it right back at her because he has attack reflection and shapeshifting can help him turn to normal.
I mean I don’t see it doing much, she’ll just be able to do the same thing over and over again, she doesn’t explicitly need portals to do it either since she’s got a few different methods of attack reflection herself

Has shapeshifting demonstrated returns but to normal from transmutation?

Also Courage can always scream to stun cobalt for a few seconds so the blast can hit her.
If cobalt is using something like plutonium spirit shield the scream would be curved away and miss, so this won’t be working either. After defending she will punch forward and hit him with Plutonium Novas
  • Plutonium Novas: A passive field of energy's surrounding Cobalt which releases deadly shockwaves with every movement she makes, even the most minute ones, such as the flick of her finger. With this, every physical blow she does is greatly enhanced even without using any blasts. However, it won't activate unless Cobalt manually starts it. Using it she was able to shatter Marx's Boss Fields.

If cobalt is using something like plutonium spirit shield the scream would be curved away and miss, so this won’t be working either. After defending she will punch forward and hit him with Plutonium Novas
  • Plutonium Novas: A passive field of energy's surrounding Cobalt which releases deadly shockwaves with every movement she makes, even the most minute ones, such as the flick of her finger. With this, every physical blow she does is greatly enhanced even without using any blasts. However, it won't activate unless Cobalt manually starts it. Using it she was able to shatter Marx's Boss Fields.
First off regen will come in clutch

Second off Courage will keep his distance so he'll most likely run away before using the banishment spell (Bfr) which will well... banish her

Plutonium dissipation will eventually take care of that regen. For now though, it’ll just be slightly slowing it down, although considered he is a 9-B every attack cobalt does will probably just incinerate the dude, and dissipation at that point would take effect far faster due to likely affecting the entire body. It can handle High-Mid very well with just one full body shot so that doesn’t exactly bode well for courage

Cobalt can also return from that sort of BFR through plutonium hyperspace

Plutonium dissipation will eventually take care of that regen. For now though, it’ll just be slightly slowing it down, although considered he is a 9-B every attack cobalt does will probably just incinerate the dude, and dissipation at that point would take effect far faster due to likely affecting the entire body. It can handle High-Mid very well with just one full body shot so that doesn’t exactly bode well for courage

Cobalt can also return from that sort of BFR through plutonium hyperspace
He has Mid high regen meaning he can come back from smoke, also he can just easily take Cobalt's soul away.

Have no counterpoints there

He has Mid high regen meaning he can come back from smoke, also he can just easily take Cobalt's soul away.
You can’t just say that about the soul and not explain how it’s done 🗿 the thing about dissipation is that it eliminates molecules so even the smoke regen will be negated eventually, it just takes good effort and time

You can’t just say that about the soul and not explain how it’s done 🗿 the thing about dissipation is that it eliminates molecules so even the smoke regen will be negated eventually, it just takes good effort and time
Sorry lol
Soul manip requires Courage to do a little dance also courage can clone himself so what's not saying a Clone can continue the fight?

Cobalt should be able to pressure him enough to where the dance would be practically impossible to do. Also, what do you mean by continuing with a clone? Can the original completely die off and leave a clone behind that functions the exact same as the original? If so, I wonder what the SBA says about that, since I imagine killing the original ought to count as a W

Cobalt should be able to pressure him enough to where the dance would be practically impossible to do. Also, what do you mean by continuing with a clone? Can the original completely die off and leave a clone behind that functions the exact same as the original? If so, I wonder what the SBA says about that, since I imagine killing the original ought to count as a W
Oh
I'm really thinking of unrestricting the yo yo
Crud couldnt courage dodge the Dissiapting attack Cobalt gives by teleporting outta the way?

I mean cobalt does have to land the hit for dissipation to matter so teleporting would just be to dodge in general
Ok then we're back on track! Like I said before assuming courage gets distance away from Colbat can he perform his little Soul manip dance

Ok then we're back on track! Like I said before assuming courage gets distance away from Colbat can he perform his little Soul manip dance
I doubt that he will, Cobalt’s extrasensory will let her know there’s big trouble coming and I said before how she has a bunch of abilities to perpetually pressure courage with. I don’t see him dodging everything she can dish out very much, and dissipation will become a huge problem for him pretty fast

I doubt that he will, Cobalt’s extrasensory will let her know there’s big trouble coming and I said before how she has a bunch of abilities to perpetually pressure courage with. I don’t see him dodging everything she can dish out very much, and dissipation will become a huge problem for him pretty fast
Oof then can't he use his SI to talk things out with her, it states he's a licensed therapist.

Oof then can't he use his SI to talk things out with her, it states he's a licensed therapist.
I mean he can’t talk her out of fighting it would be against SBA, but she’s pretty peaceful so maybe it would work? But she also knows he totally tried to transmute her at the start so I’m not sure she’ll be so merciful

I mean he can’t talk her out of fighting it would be against SBA, but she’s pretty peaceful so maybe it would work? But she also knows he totally tried to transmute her at the start so I’m not sure she’ll be so merciful
I didn't state SBA tho ;-;
Also he can always just tell her that He thought she was a threat to him and his family that's why he tried transmutating her, also He's talked it out with a few villains from his show where they tried to harm him.

Oof aight. Though I added both are in character (like that'd matter tho I think)
Cobalt is very weary about manipulation tactics after Marx and Abliter, so I think she’d just assume that’s what this is and she’ll take everything seriously based on courage’s ability to survive longer than a few seconds against her true power

Cobalt is very weary about manipulation tactics after Marx and Abliter, so I think she’d just assume that’s what this is and she’ll take everything seriously based on courage’s ability to survive longer than a few seconds against her true power
Crud.
What's stopping courage by just searching her up on his computer (info analysis).

I mean what would that do 🗿 that also sounds like it would take a while, typing her up and all that. Again, cobalt is gonna have extreme pressure
It literally tells Courage what he needs to fix his problem examples :

Depending if Computer wants to act Sassy (watch the video to see what I mean) it could take a long time

It literally tells Courage what he needs to fix his problem examples :

Depending if Computer wants to act Sassy (watch the video to see what I mean) it could take a long time

Well yeah also he’s gotta take the time to type it up, I really don’t think he’s gonna have any shot to do it

Dang 😔
What about sleep manip? He just has to throw a ball of glitter to cobalt and she just... falls asleep
She should be able to reflect that with a few different maneuvers, plutonium hand, spirit shield, or base gravity manip able to completely reverse Marx’s graviton palms to name a few

What if courage goes invisible and intangible?

Hyperspace gates would still work if she tricked him to enter one/came up with a strategy around that, all he has to do is enter. Being invisible or intangible wouldn’t affect that. Plus, even in her pre-awakened key she has feats is seeing invisible enemies with enough ease that she doesn’t even know they’re invisible so that aspect won’t help him at all

Hyperspace gates would still work if she tricked him to enter one/came up with a strategy around that, all he has to do is enter. Being invisible or intangible wouldn’t affect that. Plus, even in her pre-awakened key she has feats is seeing invisible enemies with enough ease that she doesn’t even know they’re invisible so that aspect won’t help him at all
I have nothing else...
Welp crud
time to unrestrict yo yo

Back