• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CLOWN KILLS YOU - Pennywise vs Tricky

Moritzva

The Blood Goddess
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
So apparently Deadlights rely on you to look at them and the mind control can be broken by bystanders not affected.

9-A Pennywise and Final Key Tricky used. Battle starts in The Purgatory Realm.

Two reality ******* who **** with their opponents way too much. Plus, clowns. Sounds horrifying.

Speed Equal, I suppose. I'd unequal speed for Deadlights, but then Tricky probably blitzes.

Tricky the Clow:

Pennywise (Movies):

The Joker (Arthur Fleck):

Not particularly. He's closer to the Pennywiser than the Pennywisee.

We can likely assume he doesn't have any major fears.

How strong are Tricky's minions. Also mind control of the people in the background wasn't broken, it only stopped because Richie ran away and Pennywise let him go.

So actually all little minions are likely gonna be Mindhaxed and swaying side from side.

All summons are varying levels of 9-A, scaling to around 350 mj (up or down) with lots, and lots, and lots of guns. One gunshot may not kill Pennywise, but when he's blown to shreds by high caliber semiautomatics and chopped by swords, he'll be dead.

As for mindhax, from what I've seen, it's not a leading move (the dancing thing) and was instead use to **** with someone and scare them, which isn't applicable here.

Admittedly, Tricky seems to like dancing. And killing.

Regardless, he'll start by yoinking away somewhere else and spamming clones, only occasionally coming back for a sneak attack.

Pennywise has only been seen fighting things he wasn't really scared of, the brief moments in which he is in danger he will pull out Deadlights... so yeah I'm not sure if he'll use it or not, but he might if he's desperate enough.

But since literally anything here including a machine gun bullet probably rips him apart and Tricky from what o know of the series is basically "Dodge everything ever". Pennywise gets turned to hamburger and can't really do much about that.

Seems like a low-diff if not negative difficulty win for Tricky.

Edit: I mean, Pennywise's only hope is really to use perception manipulation to recreate Madness combat, and since Tricky and his minions are all for killing, they might get too invested into the illusion and Pennywise MIGHT be able to catch Tricky in the Deadlights.

Granted, I can see Penny trying to make his own Tricky army with Deadlight mindhax (since Tricky and his summons don't resist), but he'll have to be fast about it. As well, he'll have to use a lot of his abilities to avoid getting offed too quickly. Tricky is likely to start with lower powered summons before moving to spamming his clones, after all.

Dunno how Pennywise's reality warping and fuckery would compare to Tricky, but if he has it, he'll need it.

Back