• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cloud of Darkness vs DB Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
SPEED EQUALIZED, AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN SPEED EQUALIZED!

Round 1: vs Beerus

Round 2: vs Whis

Full power at the beginning of both rounds.
FFXIV ARR - Cloud of Darkness
Whis dbs by drawplzforum-d96e9dy
WHIS!

Beerusdbzcolor by el roacho-d8wa8zh

Aparajita said:
Lol Whis and Beerus speedblitz.
Kidding, CoD haxes 'em to death.
Same here. The two sides may be of the same tier, it's their abilities that will allow the win here. In the case for this, CoD haxes them to oblivion like what Apara said.

Im curious though.

I won't argue that the Void wouldn't kill them but I'm slightly uninformed about its mechanics does she need to hit them or is it a passive ability were speed is irrelevent? Cause this is a MHS+ character vs 2 MFTL+ chars they would definetly get the first hit and maybe a million more before hand.

IIRC, the Void's consumption of the universe just passively happens.

Also, speed is equalized (though I do remember CoD having the ability to speed up time around itself, essentially making it much faster).

But would it atually kill them before they killed her?

Then again speed is equalized so the are kinda nerfed here anyway.

SaberLily015 said:
But would it atually kill them before they killed her?
Then again speed is equalized so the are kinda nerfed here anyway.
Even if Speed is not Equalized. CoD have feat of surviving universe destruction. Beerus n Whis doesnt.. Also Speed isnt the key since CoD is damn bigger than a Galaxy. Her Void cover entire galaxy easily, Beerus cant dodge it.

Since Beerus already has an unequalized match against the Vloud, I doubt this would be added.

For Whis, I think maybe he can BFR her? It depends on the consumption rate of The Void

And Kurapicas, again, you are getting yourself into trouble, so I suggest you stop with your constant downplaying. The mods and the admins here are one of the best there is and and spent countless hours trying to calculate attack potency, durabilities and speeds. If you want prrof about it, then you can message an admin yourself and risk getting yourself into trouble.

Beerus already won, and speed being equalized probably might not help here. Beerus could honestly seal the cloud. Whis probably no-diffs as he can just insta BFR and he has way too much creation hax.

Speed equalized, the cloud has far too much hax. However, this should be locked, since even though this came out before the other Beerus vs CoD, the results from that one are already put in and is more fair.

Elvis Adika said:
And Kurapicas, again, you are getting yourself into trouble, so I suggest you stop with your constant downplaying. The mods and the admins here are one of the best there is and and spent countless hours trying to calculate attack potency, durabilities and speeds. If you want prrof about it, then you can message an admin yourself and risk getting yourself into trouble.
There is no downplay. Other than you. You obviously never play ff3 Cloud of darkness aoe attack is bigger than milky way galaxy. Bigger than galactic scale beyond ki blast level

Until you show any proof of your dbz char can survive a universe destruction without any damage then come back. Stop trying to bring admin. Look at your own wall profile . it seem your the one with problem

Kurapicas said:
Elvis Adika said:
There is no downplay. Other than you. You obviously never play ff3 Cloud of darkness aoe attack is bigger than milky way galaxy. Bigger than galactic scale beyond ki blast level
Until you show any proof of your dbz char can survive a universe destruction without any damage then come back. Stop trying to bring admin. Look at your own wall profile . it seem your the one with problem
You really have to cause problems do ya? The reason why I want you to ask the admins is because they are the ones who did the stats AND powers for Beerus. Now, I got to be honest wiith ya, I dont know who is Cloud of Darkness, the info im getiing is from their profiles.

And that message wall thing? It was fun thing I had a long time ago, if you didnt know, that was in the past. So pls, stop bringing the past into the present cause its causing to much stress because I have to deal with you people while im here trying work and create profiles and pages here.

SO PLS, JUST ASK THE ADMINS, I AM NOT IN THE MOOD TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, THE ADMINS WILL TELL YOU HOW THEY GET THOSE AP AND DB FOR BEERUS AND WHIS. THERE IS A REASON WHY WE HAVE ADMINS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Yeah, this thread's a touch redundant seeing as there's already been a Cloud of Darkness vs Beerus fight, so I'll be locking this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back