• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cloud Destruction question

Just a small question about dispersing/destroying clouds. Would it be possible to calculate how strong a character would be if they destroy clouds that are even bigger than that of the earth?

And if so, how strong would this be?

I don't see why the regular methods wouldn't work but it almost certainly wouldn't be planet level. Reason cloud stuff is so weirdly high is because clouds are huge. Here, you'be got something much less dense and not even that kuvh bigger than a planet so the main draw of cloud wankingcalcs doesn't apply as much. It's probably somewhere tier 6 though, and as always KE can get weird results

Thats fine, I dont need it to be tier 5 or anything as such, just a good strong enough feat.

However, IDK anyone here personally who knows how to calc cloud dispersion/destruction. Not anymore anyway. Darkanine I heard was fantastic at cloud calcs and hes no longer here...

LOL, finally people started to notice that. Unlike some people.

I'm pretty sure everyone noticed. At this point it would be similar to Wok giving up his emoji avatar

Though, it doesn't quite match the name anymore; it does match the color though. And I joined the clan of Waifu avatars.

Yeah, he was kind of one our main people who helped out with the Cloud calc revisions.

Ugarik kicked off the storm revisions a little while back, so he might also be able to help.

Back