• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clockwork Range Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Low Multiversal: Attacks are able to reach anywhere between two to a thousand 4-dimensional space-time continuums.

Multiversal: Attacks are able to reach anywhere between a thousand to any higher finite number of 4-dimensional space-time continuums.

Multiversal+: Attacks are able to reach infinite 4-dimensional space-time continuums.

Ok so currently Clockwork's range is Low Multiversal. He can effect the time of the Ghost Zone and the Human World. However the Ghost Zone is not only Infinite in size but also contains infinite realms with separate space times (There are several statments that back this up).

1. What backs up Infinite Realms?: First we have to statment from Danny himself saying the ghost Zone goes on forever, however this doesn't hold much weight on it's own considering he wasn't in there for that long. We do have a statment from Butch Hartman stating that the Ghost Zone is a place of endless ectoplasm. Then there is a statment from Skulker who has been hunting throughout the Ghost Zone for a long time and has been all over saying there are infinite realms in the Ghost Zone. Lastly their is the episode called "Infinite Realms" in said episode Danny, Sam, and Tucker. Obtain the item known as the Infina Map that can take you to any entrance of the Ghost Zone (These are simply names though so they don't hold much weight on their own).

2. What backs up separate Space Time Realms: The Ghost Zone is constantly shifting in time, portals to different time periods continue to appear and disappear. In the episode "Beauty Marked" Danny and Tucker enter Princess Dorathea's realm where time is stuck in the dark ages and Technological doesn't work. Sidney Poindexter's realm is stuck in the 50's and the color of the realm is black and white. You can only reach specific realm in the Ghost Zone by going through the door that leads their unless it's like Skulker's Island or Walker's Prison which are not in any realm but out in the open. Each Zone also has it's own unique Ectoplasmic signature.

Since Clockwork can freeze the Ghost Zone and it's entirety, pull ghosts from their own worlds and place them in different time periods, and see through all of time and all its twists and turns, would he get Multiversal+ range or no?.

Season 1 Episode 18 "Life Lessons".

He contacts Danny and Valerie while their running from him through the Ghost Zone, going through different doors. He says "While I would love to follow you through the infinite realms of the Ghost Zone.

My only gripe with this is that these individual realms within the Ghost Zone could very well be pocket realms within the larger universe.

Do you have any evidence other than the whole "frozen in the Dark Ages or the 50s" to support each realm being its own space-time?

So far, not really.

All I have is the fact that you can't reach another ghosts realms naturally unless you go through their specific door. With the exception of places like Pariah's Keep, Skulker's Island, and Walker's Prison as those are actually floating in the Ghost Zone.

The Ghost Zone is constantly shifting, entrances to the real world open up in different places, leading to different time periods. Yet the Realms inside the Ghost Zone have their own set time, some have night and day while the Ghost Zone is just a black and green void. Plus with Butch Hartman stating each realm has their own unique ectoplasmic signature it would back up they are not connected.

Yes, their realms reside in the Ghost Zone but they aren't in it's time space otherwise no realm would have a door and they would all be following it's time.

However if this isn't enough I could look for more evidence.

Reppuzan said:
My only gripe with this is that these individual realms within the Ghost Zone could very well be pocket realms within the larger universe.
Do you have any evidence other than the whole "frozen in the Dark Ages or the 50s" to support each realm being its own space-time?
This is currently my only gripe as well.

Alright so like I said, I was doing more digging to legitimize Clockwork's 2-A range but instead I've discovered the opposite.

Reppuzen was right in a way. The doors in the Ghost Zone take you to a deeper part of the Ghost Zone.

Evidence: When Danny shoved Klemper inside one of the doors, he ended up in massive Ice zone with a blizzard. However at the end of the episode, Danny shoves Ember in the same place and when it shows them walking, they are on a thin ice trail with a green sky and multiple doors floating around them.

This means that the doors take you to deeper parts of that area. It's still an endless void but they don't have separate spaces and while time flows a bit differently in some areas, it's already stated that time flows differently in the Ghost Zone. One are, time would be frozen, in another it will be moving backwards and so on.

So sadly I'll half to downgrade Clockwork. However with this new information I have discovered something that will upgrade a feat.

It probably doesnt need to be mentioned but wouldnt the Ghost Zone even having a map already support the debunk of it not being a 2-A structure?

Unless the map was just always....there.

Nope, I discovered that the Infa-map holds the location to all the entrances to the Ghost Zone from the Earth

It isn't a map of the entire Ghost Zone just the earth size portion where the entrance between the worlds are.

@Antvasima

It's no upgrade happening. The realms aren't separate from the Ghost Zone. I've already edited his range back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back