• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classic Sorcerer Supreme Dr. Strange VS God Doom

Shoot. I'm new to these battle questions on this particular forum, and wasn't aware so many intricacies go in to them. I'll have to familiarize myself with the battle etiquette.

So, does a higher tier ALWAYS win? Aren't there criteria in which a character can qualify under to deem that as a high tier, even if they lack certain powers or abilities?

For example, Batman being able to defeat much high tiered opponents?

AB1124 said:
So, does a higher tier ALWAYS win? Aren't there criteria in which a character can qualify under to deem that as a high tier, even if they lack certain powers or abilities?
Case by case basis

In this case, Strange doesnt have any Higher Dimensional hax to affect High 1-B Doom, so he gets stomped

AB1124 said:
Shoot. I'm new to these battle questions on this particular forum, and wasn't aware so many intricacies go in to them. I'll have to familiarize myself with the battle etiquette.

For example, Batman being able to defeat much high tiered opponents?
im kind new here as well, and no higher tiers dont always win, like if the lower tier is siginifcantly faster then the lower tier blitzes, or if the lower tier has an ability or hax that allows them to compete with the higher tier (although such cases are rare as far as i can tell.) but for the most part my advice is just check their proiles to make sure they are around the same level. (preferably the same tier.) (and as for batman fighting higher tiers, i myself am kinda iffy on the subject so i tend to avoid it.)

Back