• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash Of The Fightins *Restarting*

Similar to Marvel, in this setting, Humanity has the presence of a particularly wise magic user who is the most powerful of his kind. He is charged with leading the defense and safety of the Human race against the Great Old Ones, and other supernatural threats, as well as protecting magical knowledge from falling into the wrong hands. The wizard's name is Abraxas, a magic user who is well over two thousand years old. He is particularly interested in the well being of our PCs.

Here as well with a new character:

Name: Darian King

Appearance: here

Characters: Flashy Flash, Lucina, Brain Unglaus

Desired Powers:

False Copy: Darian can create false copies of himself and spread them across the battlefield. These copies are completely identical to Darian and have all the physical statistics as the original however they cannot use complex abilities and are merely limited to the skills and non reactive abilities that the user possesses at the time they are created(Basically they only can use Darian's skill but they do have things like his sensing, resistances, and NPI abilities).
Darian has a total of 3 copies that he can create a time which he can manipulate in tandem with himself. He can perform several abilities with his Copies as well called "Swap", "Detonate", and "Vanish". Swap allows Darian to instantly swap places with one of his copies regardless of the distance between them almost like a rudimentary form of teleportation. Detonate allows Darian to detonate any number of his Copies in a violent explosion. Vanish allows Darian to turn his copies completely invisible and are undetectable by any conventional sensing such as heat, motion, pressure, etc however they must revert to being visible in order to attack. If a copy is destroyed he can meditate for an uninterrupted minute to create new copies up to his maximum of 3.

Wendy Marvel's Enchantment magic (Powernull and possession restricted)

The Black Mortal Blade

No Deus Zero and no Conceptual Enchantment. No False Copy. The Black Mortal Blade is tentatively approved.

I edited my character and changed his last power from Deadly Fists (Regeneration Negation) to Combined Styles (Fusionism via mixing different abilities together)

Hopefully, it is still approved.

No Deus Zero and no Conceptual Enchantment. No False Copy. The Black Mortal Blade is tentatively approved.
Conceptual Enchantment is just namesake as it isn't actually concept manip in the literal sense as it just gives you and other NPI to affect Spirit Arts which is basically useless outside of the verse tbh.

Changed False Copy to Meliodas's Revenge Counter and just because its simpler changed The Black Blade to Zoro's Supernatural Willpower

Conceptual Enchantment is just namesake as it isn't actually concept manip in the literal sense as it just gives you and other NPI to affect Spirit Arts which is basically useless outside of the verse tbh.

Changed False Copy to Meliodas's Revenge Counter and just because its simpler changed The Black Blade to Zoro's Supernatural Willpower
Could you explain Conceptual Enchantment to me like I'm three years old?

Could you explain Conceptual Enchantment to me like I'm three years old?
Basically in Fairy Tail theres 3 main power sources, magic, curses, and spirit arts. Each are powered by their own separate energy source. Spirit arts are can't normally be interacted with and is intangible to both magic and Physical attacks and can only be affect by other spirit arts. All Wendy's conceptual enchantment does atm, is give her and her allies the ability to affect spirit arts with their magic/physical attack by applying the "concept" of Spiritual arts to their magic/physicals. So unless someone rolls up with as a spirit arts user from FT then the ability is somewhat useless as I'm not sure anything can equalize with it atm.

Basically in Fairy Tail theres 3 main power sources, magic, curses, and spirit arts. Each are powered by their own separate energy source. Spirit arts are can't normally be interacted with and is intangible to both magic and Physical attacks and can only be affect by other spirit arts. All Wendy's conceptual enchantment does atm, is give her and her allies the ability to affect spirit arts with their magic/physical attack by applying the "concept" of Spiritual arts to their magic/physicals. So unless someone rolls up with as a spirit arts user from FT then the ability is somewhat useless as I'm not sure anything can equalize with it atm.
Oh, oaky then well tha'ts accepted I suppose.

Name: "Daniel"(doesn't know his legal one due to bear attack)

Appearance:
crazy-caffeinated-coffee-drinker-picture-id157681356

Characters: The Virus (SCP Foundation), SCP-2875, SCP-4233.

Powers: Chell (Portal)'s portals, SCP-063, bear control.

Last edited:
Daniel is not a bear resulting from his existence it only effects SCP-2875-A and the bears shouldn't be a threat to 8-C characters.

Back